Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

It’s a nice figure plus the Minerva head.  Ordered it this morning from Target’s site with a ship to store option.  I’ll pick it up on Friday.

Secured the Kingpin BAF earlier today.  Now to find some Venom hands for Shadow King.

Too bad Yon-Rogg doesn’t come with a Jude Law head.  Hasbro’s face printing on their MCU and Star Wars figures are pretty good.  

Ordered a Yon-Rogg and another Star Force Captain Marvel/Minerva from Target’s site just now.  Piece of cake.

Excellent selection everyone!

Thanks in great part to SH9000, i got my H-MR Monster!

1290741718_DetolfMonter.thumb.jpg.23ef238f4d94354753b50e9f897a0d13.jpg

Ben & Leia finally came in!

1201958198_benandleia.thumb.jpg.7876e3d404b23dcd767459c75d12f9a9.jpg

and I got this last year, but i never got around to posting it.

447836786_lightspeedengine.thumb.jpg.81db13572dd1eb9e8198fa1b5b3e3b20.jpg

Edited by vlenhoff
Thanks for the correction SH9000!

Received the DX RVF-171EX today. Sadly one of the elint array tips was bent all the way to one side out of the box, tried straightening it out but it wouldnt budge Ended up cutting it and sanded it to make a little round nub and painted it. I can probably come back to it later and fix it with a pin and putty but for now it doesnt bug me too much since its not too noticeable. 

New Purchase 02/27/2019 DX RVF-171EX DX RVF-171EX

34 minutes ago, SilentCrossHairs said:

I know...Didin't they make that crappy VF-2SS that was disgustingly over priced?

Yeah, it seems almost everything they make is crappy but I’m glad it seems like this one turned out ok. Please share your thoughts when you get a chance. Mine is on the way. 

3 hours ago, Mommar said:

Not a toy but finally added a Progressive House classic to my vinyl collection.

4CA3AD38-DB90-4C8E-BA17-DE07208D42FD.thumb.jpeg.5e0cb0d017e2ed59ce43b0cfef165f6e.jpeg

Nice! I used to go to Twilo every month to see Sasha and Digweed. Heard some absolutely epic marathon sessions there.

I remember the Easter party with Digweed and Tenaglia. DT wore us out! He was still playing and throwing candy from the DJ booth when I dragged myself off the floor at like 11:30am hahaha

I experienced so many epic nights there and heard so much amazing music. My friends and I were crestfallen when the city shut them down :(

Got this haul in yesterday! 

20190228_104455.thumb.jpg.567148b59c68ef788404e57e5ed7b35d.jpg

Titanus is great, the whole thing is solid and sitting on a solid plate of diecast metal. Really like they kept the moving feet function as you roll it.

The Metal Build EVA is amazing! It is the most articulated metal build with an amazing paint job. And I love how they integrated the metal joint into the design. It invokes the EVA concept of armor strapped onto a fighting unit. I need the whole team in this line. Unit-13 from the rebuild movie would look great is this aesthetic but no idea how Bandai would do four arms.    

44 minutes ago, anubis20 said:

Demoniacal Fit Goku its a good stand in until Bandai makes an official Kaioken Goku

How is that NOT a kaioken Goku other than the lack of title?  And wth does "demoniacal fit" mean?  Is the lighting weird or is the scarlet and demoniacal refer to having red clothes instead of orange?  If it has red clothes, then that's just a result of being all kaioken'd out and having the red tint from his energy halo imho.  Or was that the intention?  Why not just call it what it is.

Edited by Pontus

12 minutes ago, Pontus said:

How is that NOT a kaioken Goku other than the lack of title?  And wth does "demoniacal fit" mean?  Is the lighting weird or is the scarlet and demoniacal refer to having red clothes instead of orange?  If it has red clothes, then that's just a result of being all kaioken'd out and having the red tint from his energy halo imho.  Or was that the intention?  Why not just call it what it is.

Demonical Fit is the company behind it. Scarlet is because of the red tint, basically they cant call it Goku cause it a KO :lol: