Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

5 minutes ago, Chronocidal said:

I'm starting to think I should stock up on that VFGirl's Kairos kit.. seems to be the only readily available version of the 31A. :lol: 

I mean, the fighter and gerwalk modes are spot-on/close to the original. I think the scale is just under 1:72. Once I get out from my 40K and start working on these I'll confirm.

Heck if some one offered me a vf-31 I'd swap the kairos for it. I only got the 31A for the cat-girl.

Edited by Focslain

Finally arrived and effing love it!, believe it or not this is my first Roy Focker in my collection. :D

KitzConcept really if they keep improving this Valk, like the more stiffer joints and lock in position parts the figure would it be perfect, the plastic quality is great and heft is great as well, it doesn't feel cheap at all, very high quality in my opinion, the packaging went into to protect it is superb, some would say "is too much plastic to protect it" hehehe :D 

image.png.f5d131ce7044bf21919209b746520db4.png

image.png.03ff118d425143b9f53d1d8382922646.png

image.png.414933ea79d5855d2cc0c5c24fa07822.pngimage.png.59e615779c3a14cb71895a102b8a9638.png

image.png.29d7d0da30f4d812023c915ad68acfc2.png

So i almost regretted getting the Plamax 1/20, after learning it was actually a model kit. Nothing wrong with that, but i am not in the mood for a kit right now. I decided to try the cheapest-poo level shipping. The lowest of the lowset, at an staggering 6.15 USD from amiami. 3 months shipping time. No insurance, unregistered, added stickers that read "please steal this box" on the box, and it shipped Jan 21. So.. it arrived today. I thought i'd have to wait months for this thing. I am pleasantly surprised. Not sure I'd do this with more valuable offerings, but it helps my paranoia. 

xqZdfZ1.jpg

Edited by vlenhoff
content.

HMR Max arrived today.

This is my full collection so far with more on the way. It all started with the VF1J DX....

Milia Toynami could not join the photo shoot as she brakes her neck and in on the repair bench.

IMG_20190211_172213.jpg

Hi, my first post should be from my very first Macross Figure purchase (arrived last week). So..

Hi Metal R - VF-1A Super Valkyrie (Hikaru Custom)

20190202_131743qgjeb.jpg

And Ranka:

20190212_223853jqk89.jpg

The Valkyrie looks really nice, but maybe next time i go for one of the bigger toys (DX Chogokin).

Additionally, the Yamato arrived too, so here is my Leiji Matsumoto Collection:

20190130_202550dokpw.jpg

Edited by Eleak

5 hours ago, vlenhoff said:

:shok:

5 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Second set? ^_^

Are you planning on getting Yellow too? And Fuke down the line?

These are the reissues that I ordered from NY that shipped through registered ferry.  They just arrived.  I’m definitely buying the other Ride Armors.

17 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

^ Welcome to MacrossWorld! 

JfDcBBU.gif

:drinks:

17 hours ago, vlenhoff said:

Yeah welcome everyone!

Thanks. :drinks:

12 hours ago, borgified said:

Planning to get Captain Harlock's ship in the near future (Battleship Arcadia) as well? 

If they release a Kikan Taizen version: yes, definitely.  :D

The NECA turtles in a half shell arrived, and these are indisputably some of the finest turtles figures ever made. Even if you're a crazy person, from crazytown and you're on crazy pills and you somehow didn't like the first two live action turtles films, these figures are undeniably amazing, detailed, and incredibly well made. Highly recommended, get a set before they're gone if you're on the fence.

IMG_20190213_174929332.thumb.jpg.6fa6894cf72a899addbd6ffc2e4e12e4.jpg

IMG_20190213_175253584.thumb.jpg.f58dd1814728189ff844a5f818765482.jpg

8 minutes ago, Tking22 said:

The NECA turtles in a half shell arrived, and these are indisputably some of the finest turtles figures ever made. Even if you're a crazy person, from crazytown and you're on crazy pills and you somehow didn't like the first two live action turtles films, these figures are undeniably amazing, detailed, and incredibly well made. Highly recommended, get a set before they're gone if you're on the fence.

IMG_20190213_174929332.thumb.jpg.6fa6894cf72a899addbd6ffc2e4e12e4.jpg

IMG_20190213_175253584.thumb.jpg.f58dd1814728189ff844a5f818765482.jpg

They do look good but call me crazy, I prefer the comic versions.

3 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

They do look good but call me crazy, I prefer the comic versions.

Those are excellent figures too, I have an original NECA all red head band comic set, best Eastman and Laird comic turtles figures you can get IMO. Nothing against liking the comic versions more then these, I can't really say which incarnation of the turtles are my favorite, I'm just happy to have nice figures of their various appearances, I've got a lot of turtles.

17 minutes ago, Tking22 said:

Those are excellent figures too, I have an original NECA all red head band comic set, best Eastman and Laird comic turtles figures you can get IMO. Nothing against liking the comic versions more then these, I can't really say which incarnation of the turtles are my favorite, I'm just happy to have nice figures of their various appearances, I've got a lot of turtles.

I still don't have a complete set of Turtles to this day...I'm glad Mega Construx started releasing those comic style single pack figures and I got Leo so far.

8 hours ago, anubis20 said:

I was out of the country for  a few weeks and came back to all this wonderful stuff :)

New Purchase 02/13/2019 New Purchase 02/13/2019 New Purchase 02/13/2019

New Purchase 02/13/2019 

Deym! That's a massive haul right there, Anubis. :shok: :good: 

Everyone is posting their Neca Movie Turtles. Now I'm contemplating if I should get a set. If only it comes with a Vanilla Ice bonus figure. Then that's a no-brainer for me. Hahaha! :lol:

2 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Deym! That's a massive haul right there, Anubis. :shok: :good: 

Everyone is posting their Neca Movie Turtles. Now I'm contemplating if I should get a set. If only it comes with a Vanilla Ice bonus figure. Then that's a no-brainer for me. Hahaha! :lol:

I didnt think much of them when the SDCC set came out but after watching reviews I was super impressed. I would recommend getting a set from Gamestop and if you dont like them then sell them, they seem to go for more than retail at this point. :)

4 hours ago, sumyumgoy said:

Nice haul Anubis!  I especially like the setup in the back ground with the paint racks :good:

I'm a little late to the party but my first Soul of Chogokin arrived.

IMG_20190214_091549-01.thumb.jpeg.a72fce4cb5dc920c1d50f45e0a405589.jpeg

Thanks! Bought my house last year and one of the requirements was to have an extra room to build model kits. I was tired of spraying in the garage :lol:

20 hours ago, Kuma Style said:

Just in today;

20190214_124508-e1550172135167.jpg

Congrats on that one, Kuma! Glad that you're branching out more towards Macross. :good:  Btw, don't play in the kitchen, ok? ^_^ 

On 2/14/2019 at 6:15 AM, anubis20 said:

I didnt think much of them when the SDCC set came out but after watching reviews I was super impressed. I would recommend getting a set from Gamestop and if you dont like them then sell them, they seem to go for more than retail at this point. :)

It's already sold out in Gamestop, sir. But thanks, I think I'll just pass on this. Lots of upcoming cool figs and mechas this mid-year. ;)