Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

11 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Is that the Infinity War BP or the original? 

9 hours ago, Mommar said:

The other two are Civil War so I’d just assume...

Its the Infinity War one ^_^ The CW suit looks great but the lack of extended claws made me pass on it. 

Figuarts Captain America CW, War Machine Mark 3, Black Panther IW

2 hours ago, CHAVAKAISER said:

El caballero mágico Rayearth :wub:

20190124_194939.jpg

Tokyo tower haunts my dreams thanks to that damned show... lol:D

1 hour ago, derex3592 said:

I find it interesting that they sell them as "Vintage G1", but I know for a fact Bumblebees face is not from the G1 toy, not sure if others follow suite or not....

There are significant deco differences on all of them... and of course, they were originally blister-packed in vehicle mode.  That's why the new blisters largely obscure the packaging artwork behind them... of which Outback is particularly guilty.  :unsure:

71sn-+HL2oL._SY606_.jpg

3 hours ago, CHAVAKAISER said:

El caballero mágico Rayearth :wub:

20190124_194939.jpg

Nice! ;)

By the way Chavakaiser, did you complete the S.I.C. Dunbine figure line? The only gripe I have for that line is that Bandai didn't produce a Billbine figure. 

12 hours ago, derex3592 said:

I find it interesting that they sell them as "Vintage G1", but I know for a fact Bumblebees face is not from the G1 toy, not sure if others follow suite or not....

They’re just the reissues with some updates like Bumblebee’s face and Megatron included with Starscream but now in vintage type packaging.

11 hours ago, Slave IV said:

Oh damn, I need to find those. Or at least a couple of the Bumblebees. 

It would be nice if there was a Walmart closer by.  I’ll be getting Soundwave and the next set of Minibots when they come out.

11 hours ago, tekering said:

There are significant deco differences on all of them... and of course, they were originally blister-packed in vehicle mode.  That's why the new blisters largely obscure the packaging artwork behind them... of which Outback is particularly guilty.  :unsure:

Those Minibots were also originally packaged in robot mode with larger bubbles on the cards.

15 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

¡Bonito! ;)

Por cierto, Chavakaiser, ¿completó la línea SIC Dunbine? La única queja que tengo para esa línea es que Bandai no produjo una figura de Billbine. 

Colection complete, I would also have liked to see a billbine of this type:sorry:

20170713_155539.jpg

35 minutes ago, CHAVAKAISER said:

Colection complete, I would also have liked to see a billbine of this type:sorry:

20170713_155539.jpg

Lovely! :wub:

I would've bought 2 Gedos back then too so I can display both variants but I couldn't afford it back in the day in the Philippines. And the Zwarth is so expensive back then over there. I ended up getting it 2 years ago over eBay for a good price. The bad thing though is that I have the Zwarth here and the rest are in the Philippines. :lol:

I know the pic below is from the R.P.R. Megahouse line, but a SIC Billbine based on how the RPR look, would've been great for sure. ;)

rpr_billbine.jpg.3e3adf3ef151ab7bec9fada12037394b.jpg

On 25/1/2019 at 15:43, no3Ljm said:

¡Encantador! : wub:

Yo también habría comprado 2 Gedos en ese entonces, así que puedo mostrar ambas variantes, pero no me lo podía permitir en el día en Filipinas. Y el Zwarth es tan caro allá por allá. Terminé de comprarlo hace 2 años en eBay por un buen precio. Lo malo, sin embargo, es que tengo el Zwarth aquí y el resto están en Filipinas.: lol:

Sé que la foto de abajo es de la línea RPR Megahouse, pero un SIC Billbine basado en cómo se ve el RPR, hubiera sido genial seguro. ;)

rpr_billbine.jpg.3e3adf3ef151ab7bec9fada12037394b.jpg

Most of them i bought in 5000yent, so i could have the pleasure of having several

Mandarake is a very good option:yahoo:

1 hour ago, CHAVAKAISER said:

Most of them i bought in 5000yent, so i could have the pleasure of having several

Mandarake is a very good option:yahoo:

Really? I don’t have a R.P.R. Dunbine figure. How big is it besides a S.I.C. Dunbine figure? Do they look good together? 

Thanks. ;)

1 hour ago, Slave IV said:

Got these. 

AF19206B-5622-4A08-AD95-45278C00516A.thumb.jpeg.b443abee6c24553852e959cd04b4c4ba.jpeg

One of the only times I’ve seen an entire wave together and I could’ve got them all for 25% off but I’m not a big fan of MCU figures so just got these two and will see about the rest on deeper clearance. 

Cool.  I still plan on getting that Killmonger along with Klaue at some point when they get discounted.

2 hours ago, tekering said:

That's Hikky's a pain in the ass to paint, but he cleans up nice.  :wub:

1669657870_one-twentiethHikaru.thumb.jpg.a4c5cca0b7c5ba2a451af2e943246b58.jpg

Not to disparage your work but rather the design here... :blink: is he wearing slipper sandals with white socks?  Is that really what their boots look like?  Man he is ready to do battle... in COMFORT! :lol:  I guess that's not any more ridiculous looking than those shoulder pads.  Are those flood lights under there?