Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

20 hours ago, vlenhoff said:

Cool, you have a comic book cover right there.

Thanks.  The X-Men are my favorite comic team.

8 hours ago, Black Valkyrie said:

vlenhoff and tekering :good: :yahoo: . 

Clarence Bodiker  you are under arrest !   .... you.  

mx_rc.jpg

Cool Robocop.  It could probably still display well with the NECA ED-209.

1 hour ago, Slave IV said:

The circuit is now complete

1866396520_StarWars_Imperials_DSC06894.jpg.6b70e473f96dfde661a46616bdf70927.jpg

Nice Bounty Hunters.  If Hasbro makes a box set of them, I’ll buy it.

1 hour ago, Blue Meanie said:

Picked this up on Black Friday. Love me some Galaga.

20181123_184439.jpg

I too love Galaga. Is that half size or something like that? Is it a “real” game or a copy of it?

42 minutes ago, vlenhoff said:

It looks like they are about to kick some butt!

I love this.

Thanks! This is what I’ve been waiting to accomplish since I got Boba Fett. 

E45ABD03-DF19-4CAE-B5DB-E3C91DEE1B4A.thumb.jpeg.2fba6e9c356e09b442d34e987f0553f6.jpeg

I’m going to get the Takara Transformers G1 Collection #12 Minibots Set, Generations Warpath, and X-Transbots Crackup signed by Alan Oppenheimer and the GI Joe M.A.S.S. Device Set #2, 25th Anniversary Destro, and Transformers Encore G1 Devastator signed by Arthur Burghardt.

Got my other 1/6th. Pop Toys: Women in Warrior -  Butterfly Helmet Series (Red Deluxe). Backdrop not shown *

* Slight glitch: Two right foot present. Emailed my 1/6th store if something can be done.

Will be on the proper thread when everything is sorted out.

DSC01142.jpg

DSC01139.jpg

DSC01146.jpg

9 hours ago, Slave IV said:

I too love Galaga. Is that half size or something like that? Is it a “real” game or a copy of it?

It's the arcade 1up, 2/3rds size cabinet. It's an all wood mini cabinet. They originally listed for 399, then dropped to 299 at walmart. Black Friday had em at 250 so I caved. It is the original arcade game, most of the other mini games of galaga are Nintendo ports. It feels like a legit cabinet when you are playing. Great stick and buttons, no light box at the top. Cake to assemble and doesnt eat up a lot of room. I might get the Ms Pac Man when released. I wouldn't recommend the street fighter cabinet. As awesome as it seems, standing shoulder to shoulder at the small cabinet wont work well.

8 hours ago, Blue Meanie said:

It's the arcade 1up, 2/3rds size cabinet. It's an all wood mini cabinet. They originally listed for 399, then dropped to 299 at walmart. Black Friday had em at 250 so I caved. It is the original arcade game, most of the other mini games of galaga are Nintendo ports. It feels like a legit cabinet when you are playing. Great stick and buttons, no light box at the top. Cake to assemble and doesnt eat up a lot of room. I might get the Ms Pac Man when released. I wouldn't recommend the street fighter cabinet. As awesome as it seems, standing shoulder to shoulder at the small cabinet wont work well.

Ah, cool! Thanks for the info.

Those Hallmark ornaments are cool.  I still have a lot of the Star Trek ornaments starting from when they were first released.

E9C27E22-401D-419C-8173-A2FB264691A0.thumb.jpeg.52a9739688214b4497824fe5f27b108d.jpeg

F771D054-87CB-416E-A95A-BEDF14717B13.thumb.jpeg.8fd76e3d276c4c8da462ee1ddb4fe624.jpeg

95366893-775D-4CE5-ADE3-DB5337520A6C.thumb.jpeg.9bd7fa653942551cd711b99df96b97b2.jpeg

Got Great Mechanics G Autumn 2018, Macross Modeling VF-31 vs SV-262, and another DX YF-19.

Edited by sh9000

On 11/22/2018 at 10:08 PM, derex3592 said:

@Lolicon I agree, I was a little miffed at the nacelle blue paint, but ohh well.  @Slave IV I figure if I'm helping pay off her (now our) debt, I can have a small ship or HM-R here and there...after all, her hair appointments alone are more than a damn DX Valk every month.......LOL

FYI for those interested: until 9 pm eastern time tonight, Eaglemoss is offering an extra 20% off everything, including stuff normally excluded from discount codes. That's on top of whatever discounts already on any items. 

Picked up the Enterprise B and C and the Reliant with the discounts. 

2 hours ago, Lolicon said:

FYI for those interested: until 9 pm eastern time tonight, Eaglemoss is offering an extra 20% off everything, including stuff normally excluded from discount codes. That's on top of whatever discounts already on any items. 

Picked up the Enterprise B and C and the Reliant with the discounts. 

Thanks. I have some of their ships on my list to get after seeing a collection here. Perhaps it's time to get one to check out the quality.

^ Same here, except for me it was the SULACO (it was the only thing I actually really wanted to get, but it was always excluded from every single coupon or promotion thus far) with the 15% OFF no restrictions cyber Monday coupon.  I shouldn't have done it, but with the discount it was too tempting to ignore.

17 hours ago, sh9000 said:

Those Hallmark ornaments are cool.  I still have a lot of the Star Trek ornaments starting from when they were first released.

Same here!! I pretty much have all of the relevant Federation Trek ships including the 1701-A and DS9.  Don't have an original TOS 1701 but have the reissue with base.  I have more not pictured here.  I normally don't buy Star Wars ornaments but couldn't pass up the storytellers.

IMG_6715.JPG

IMG_6716.JPG

IMG_6717.JPG

IMG_6718.JPG

IMG_6719.JPG

18 hours ago, sh9000 said:

E9C27E22-401D-419C-8173-A2FB264691A0.thumb.jpeg.52a9739688214b4497824fe5f27b108d.jpeg

Got Great Mechanics G Autumn 2018, Macross Modeling VF-31 vs SV-262, and another DX YF-19.

Missed getting this one. Can I ask how many pages Macross feature is? And if the images featured is something that we have seen before? And if there's a lot of new images?

Thanks. :)