Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

16 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Oh man! I love this Porsche! Congrats Spanner! You should really get the Rothmans too. ;)

Thanks Noel! I had been wanting one of these for ages but they hiked up in price which I hadn't been able to justify until I made a (somewhat cheeky) offer that surprisingly the seller accepted and boom she was mine!

I would love to get more of these Le Mans Porsche 956 / 962 but this particular one has always been a priority because is a Peter Brock and Larry Perkins car which fits nicely in my Brock collection. 

I love the mold and detail of these cars so definitely more will now follow!

SPACESHIPS!!!!

I’m only missing one ship, which is the one that comes with the Xbox/PS4 starter packs, which Ubisoft has said that it’ll probably be released solo in a later wave.

Starlink: The Battle for Atlas

The game appeals to a need for completion, and spaceships. Plus I’ve been having a lot of fun with it.

F708765A-1BFA-44E8-9905-C17819D9D730.jpeg

23 hours ago, iguanaman8989 said:

SPACESHIPS!!!!

I’m only missing one ship, which is the one that comes with the Xbox/PS4 starter packs, which Ubisoft has said that it’ll probably be released solo in a later wave.

Starlink: The Battle for Atlas

The game appeals to a need for completion, and spaceships. Plus I’ve been having a lot of fun with it.

F708765A-1BFA-44E8-9905-C17819D9D730.jpeg

I had no idea this existed, or that anyone had ever actually made a physical Arwing of any sort.  Shame they didn't follow the SF64 model though, that's always been my absolute favorite.

One of two (possibly three packaged) hauls for this month.

Bera and Ranka have arrived as of now (customs of $48.12 CND on top of a 17,040 yen valk) from Amiami (Box B/Item B). I did read the VF-27 Super thread before getting this.

DSC01120.jpg

Edited by borgified

3 hours ago, borgified said:

One of two (possibly three packaged) hauls for this month.

Bera and Ranka have arrived as of now (customs of $48.12 CND on top of a 17,040 yen valk) from Amiami (Box B/Item B). I did read the VF-27 Super thread before getting this.

DSC01120.jpg

Nice haul. What are the known issues with the VF-27?

One of the best shipment of toys I’ve received in a while. 

B6182AF2-70A7-4A7E-A551-7F1843BEC4DF.thumb.jpeg.2926fc494a4cdc52488ad91f6d41412a.jpeg

I haven’t opened the MLs yet but every other piece is fantastic! Kiryu is the Mechagodzilla I’ve been wanting for years, Strange is definitive and Iron Giant is a spectacular figure...near perfection. 

Sorry to de-track in this thread folks as this is not a new toy post from me, however it's a FYI as most of us Macross collectors are in Canada as well.

The Canada Postal Strike has literally grounded everything to a stand still and it will be quite a while before he get anything overseas (DHL, Fedex and other carriers has their own staff so it should be fine to the best of my knowledge).

Here's a link:

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/canada-asks-world-to-stop-sending-mail/ar-BBPMUfi?li=AAggXBV&ocid=DELLDHP

From Amiami's email this morning:

Dear Customer,

This mail is being sent to all of our customers shipping orders to Canada.

Japan Post has just reported that due to a strike currently happening in Canada, all shipments to Canada are temporarily paused.

Once the strikes are finished, then shipments will be resumed as normal.

Japan Post Link:
https://www.post.japanpost.jp/int/information/2018/1115_02_en.html

November 15, 2018. The designated postal operator of Canada has informed us that the receiving of airmail items bound for Canada has been suspended due to an operator strike.
www.post.japanpost.jp

FOR UNPAID ORDERS:
Any order that has yet to be paid will be put on hold until we have confirmed that the strike is finished, and shipping to Canada has resumed. After that, we will send you a new invoice with a new payment deadline so that you may submit the payment.

FOR PAID ORDERS:
We will hold your parcel at our warehouse until the strike is finished, and shipping to Canada has resumed.

FOR SHIPPED ORDERS:
Please note that the delivery of your parcel may experience severe delays.

If you have any questions or concerns, please reply to this e-mail with your order number, and we would be happy to provide assistance.

We deeply apologize for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

AmiAmi

9 hours ago, sh9000 said:

1C14A441-E434-4889-9540-0A4641D3D0FC.thumb.jpeg.8c2779f35a78cdedde1d54112475f009.jpeg

Nice! I bought an extra Cyclops out of impulse the other day, sh9000. I might custom one that wears a brown jacket. ^_^

And also, if I did have enough time after winter, I might start applying dry brushing on them.

On 11/16/2018 at 6:34 PM, borgified said:

Sorry to de-track in this thread folks as this is not a new toy post from me, however it's a FYI as most of us Macross collectors are in Canada as well.

The Canada Postal Strike has literally grounded everything to a stand still and it will be quite a while before he get anything overseas (DHL, Fedex and other carriers has their own staff so it should be fine to the best of my knowledge).

Here's a link:

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/canada-asks-world-to-stop-sending-mail/ar-BBPMUfi?li=AAggXBV&ocid=DELLDHP

Thanks a lot for the info. It's greatly appreciated! 

On 11/16/2018 at 4:45 PM, no3Ljm said:

Nice! I bought an extra Cyclops out of impulse the other day, sh9000. I might custom one that wears a brown jacket. ^_^

And also, if I did have enough time after winter, I might start applying dry brushing on them.

Cool.  I would try that Cyclops jacket custom but I sold my spare to Slave IV and I don’t want to use my original.  It seems easy to do by using Old Man Logan’s jacket and sleeve arms.