Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

4 hours ago, sh9000 said:

Got my HMR VT-1s.

Ankles ok?

11 hours ago, grymg said:

Damn, I can't believe you spent that much on comic books, but - vintage at 9.2 grade is super rare and hard to come by.  Will they ever see the light of day or straight to the safety deposit box?

I can't really complain about the money either, I dropped $17K last August on just watches.  But hey, I use them!!

1723615271_IMG_1664-Copy.JPG.e0a7c3b635bd19fd1d6e974dc6d58a5c.JPG

Very nice Sub and Batman!

BB246C3E-B9B1-47E3-9671-76990BE6014A.thumb.jpeg.b147de92839e18cb11c003b0e763e357.jpeg

4F3AF7EF-09DE-4815-8AE7-1E8554AC128A.thumb.jpeg.97bf74b6fdfdd08f454f246dbb66f85d.jpeg

Got Marvel Legends Malekith and Black Knight and another vintage Black Widow.  Now I have a complete MCU Cull Obsidian.  Already have MCU Thanos and Proxima Midnight and I’ll be sure to get the upcoming Corvus Glaive and Ebony Maw.

2 hours ago, spanner said:

Thanks! :D

Its now not far from outnumbering my Macross collection 3 to 1! 

And.. I might have another on its way too! Still umming and ahhing about it  though..

Hey spanner, you ever watch Doug's channel on Youtube? Does great reviews on lots of fantastic and sometimes obscure cars. I especially love it when he reviews really terrible and bizarre cars. Like the Aston Martin Lagonda:

Anyway, finally got around to opening the HLJ Sheryl Nome lucky bag from a couple months back. In addition to the Sheryl figure, I got a puzzle! For me this is pretty cool since I've picked up a lot of puzzles from Frontier and, if I can find the time, wanted to put them together and hang them up as wall art.

2024295827_deltapuzzle.thumb.jpg.18a29048dadc0b423e9e4e3b90e9e245.jpg

On 10/14/2018 at 7:13 PM, Mommar said:

I prefer the shoulders bare but dislike the chest that way.  Regardless, I can’t find one anyway.

https://www.amazon.com/Marvel-Legends-Wolverine-Sentinel-Electronic/dp/B07CKYMV9P

It’s available but the price is high.  If you can discounts on them like I did, then it might be good.

6 hours ago, spanner said:

Thanks! :D

Its now not far from outnumbering my Macross collection 3 to 1! 

And.. I might have another on its way too! Still umming and ahhing about it  though..

Cool!

15 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Hey spanner, you ever watch Doug's channel on Youtube? Does great reviews on lots of fantastic and sometimes obscure cars. I especially love it when he reviews really terrible and bizarre cars. Like the Aston Martin Lagonda:

Actually I do yes and have posted some of his videos in this thread. He has done some really good reviews.