Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

6 hours ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Nice; I like that animated series batmobile :)

I guess this is the first time they were made so I don’t have any others and glad I got these!

23 minutes ago, Mommar said:

It was a Figuarts week.A9CA8C15-753D-42D0-B80C-DF5EB398D9C8.thumb.jpeg.f013a580ea55e0460ef237bdde44b4b4.jpeg

Nice! I got those coming except Luke instead of Obi-Wan 

I’m pretty impressed with the wash on the troopers.  A lot of reviewers online have made comments about how they look like they’re made of stone but I disagree.  They look like they’ve been through a perpetual New England winter storm, dirty with calcium deposits, pitted and corroded.  It’s exactly how I would imagine glossy white armor would look after years of exposure to cold and ice. 

11 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

Nice Hot Wheels finds @Slave IV.  I want a BTAS Batmobile.

Marvel SHF collectors, are these figures shorter than Marvel Legends?

Thanks!

I’m not big on MCU figures so I only have a couple Marvel SHF but in general, they are slightly shorter. Not enough for it to matter to me, especially since they can be posed so dynamically, you could never tell. Unless you are posing all the figures statically straight up next to each other to compare height, it should not make a difference other than how much better the SHF usually looks. 

I’ll see if I can find that BTAS Batmobile.  The only small scale versions of that Batmobile that I have are these.  I would love a 1/18 diecast version.

89DE2284-1225-486C-B825-B3770553AEA6.jpeg.aa02552ff35ca32b46acd37acd23e0ff.jpeg

2A17B422-F4C4-4106-BEA4-D2461C73CD0E.jpeg.2d8f2c70c59184ccea8bb5ba71477c7f.jpeg

3 hours ago, sh9000 said:

Nice Hot Wheels finds @Slave IV.  I want a BTAS Batmobile.

Marvel SHF collectors, are these figures shorter than Marvel Legends?

They are shorter than ML and are for the most part out of scale.  Very few really sort of fit into scale with Legends.

10 hours ago, Slave IV said:

Yeah, I watched a review earlier today and the SHF looks blew me away. Can’t imagine how anyone can think the BS version looks better but all good. Funny thing is the BS will be harder to get. 

The only thing the BS version has over the SHF is that it’s based on the original Stormtrooper mold so the elbow articulation is better.

1 hour ago, Saviant said:

I received a new VF31-C yesterday so I had another as my first one came damaged with a Quality Control fault in the arm hinges, now I am just waiting on my Super parts for it.IMG_3022.thumb.JPG.52e020db3bb0d96812f95002eeca5b1e.JPG

Congrats! :good: Even though I didn't see any VF-31C in your photo. :pardon:

5 minutes ago, kajnrig said:

Wait, that radar dish is all wrong. And the turret has three too many guns. And the escape pod in front is missing...

:D

TLJ killed Solo anyway. Not many will know that, lol.

Another recent arrival.  I love it! It is orange!  Orange and blue are my 2 favorite colors!

image.png.b39eba2951cb179a277b1cda92090d63.png

This makes it my 12th 1/60 scale VF-1 toy... the 10 pictured below, plus a TV Max at work and an Hikaru VF-1J in GBP armor.

image.png.9be476361bffe65a8965365a8308a73c.png