Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

Hmm... Looking at the Illustrated Delta book has made me think that Arad is next is Miko (not clearly seen). I have not seen Mirage that openly expressive as she is having fun here as she's mostly reserved.  

1 hour ago, borgified said:

Hmm... Looking at the Illustrated Delta book has made me think that Arad is next is Miko (not clearly seen). I have not seen Mirage that openly expressive as she is having fun here as she's mostly reserved.  

You meant besides Mikumo? Yeah, looks like him holding the camera.

Found these today

Matchbox_EuroSpeed_DSCN3444.jpg.bf8014d23620674dc412c87c4a2d6c40.jpg

Also, I found two billy bookshelves in the alley by our office that someone was throwing out. Needless to say, I brought them to my office and now have more display space for toys! I want to get glass doors but it seems hard to get at Ikea these days.

And, here is one of the said Billy shelves with my Black Series helmets that I just opened and space below getting ready for some Valks!

5b0dc5c9daba4_StarWars_BS_Helmets_DSCN3445.jpg.7ed74f023acb207aa3dc116f21dd7a4e.jpg

Edit: A wider shot showing the well guarded shelf and some of my overflow storage boxes.

Billy_Shelf_DSCN3446.jpg.75d56e273081eb6238d32ff4aad18e48.jpg

Edited by Slave IV

3 hours ago, anubis20 said:

Holidays are great because a bunch of stuff usually gets delivered right after ^_^

42386090742_48247fc5e5_c.jpg

40628771940_d97778100d_c.jpg

Nice.  Can you take some pics of Godzilla?  I have to wait until June something for my Iron Spider figure.  Teviews make it look good though, except the body isn’t metallic enough.

2 hours ago, Mommar said:

I have to wait until June something for my Iron Spider figure.  Teviews make it look good though, except the body isn’t metallic enough.

Yeah, even my Revoltech Spidey is more metallic!

Spider-Men.thumb.jpg.4201b3239ff891fea579dda0a61a2676.jpg

13 hours ago, Slave IV said:

And, here is one of the said Billy shelves with my Black Series helmets that I just opened and space below getting ready for some Valks!

5b0dc5c9daba4_StarWars_BS_Helmets_DSCN3445.jpg.7ed74f023acb207aa3dc116f21dd7a4e.jpg

Edit: A wider shot showing the well guarded shelf and some of my overflow storage boxes.

Billy_Shelf_DSCN3446.jpg.75d56e273081eb6238d32ff4aad18e48.jpg

Why does your office have so much space for your stuff? Are you the boss? :lol:

4 hours ago, hachi said:

Why does your office have so much space for your stuff? Are you the boss? :lol:

Haha, I'm not THE boss but I pretty much do my thing and people don't bother or question me much. Plus, I rarely get visitors and it was the big boss' decision to move us to a new spot with tons of private office space when all I need is a desk and a big monitor. I've been planning on displaying some toys there since the move and finding those shelves made it a no brainier. 

BWHAHAHA!  I now own @jenius's Yamato 1/3000 SDF-1.  It is kind of cool being able to watch his Youtube review video and say "I own that!"  

(*looks at her SDF-1*)   You're a celebrity! 

image.png.e8d1f33400585a80073b666a7999e98b.png

Thanks so much @jenius for the trade!  And I hope to see a video review from you soon showing off something I once owned.  (*so excited!*)

1 hour ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

BWHAHAHA!  I now own @jenius's Yamato 1/3000 SDF-1.  It is kind of cool being able to watch his Youtube review video and say "I own that!"  

(*looks at her SDF-1*)   You're a celebrity! 

image.png.e8d1f33400585a80073b666a7999e98b.png

Thanks so much @jenius for the trade!  And I hope to see a video review from you soon showing off something I once owned.  (*so excited!*)

:lol: I know the feeling. My VF-1J CF was featured in the VF-1 Mass Production review. 

36 minutes ago, Alex GS said:

Is the new version of the Lavaetein ?, really looking forward a comparison of the v1 with the v2.

Nope. There's absolutely no reason I read in the description of the new version to warrant a double buy besides blowing money to blow it.

Gold Lightan 24k came yesterday.

8-180.png 

1-289.png 

3-204.png 

5-193.png

52 minutes ago, Kuma Style said:

Nope. There's absolutely no reason I read in the description of the new version to warrant a double buy besides blowing money to blow it.

I see , when I got my MB Lavaetein last week I was stunned how awesome the figure is, diecast in figures is a must for me with such prices, so no regrets waiting for the new one since I think is exactly the same mold not to mention more expensive :D ,  now I'm considering getting the MB ARX 7, that picture you took with the both ARX's looks awesome!

32 minutes ago, Kuma Style said:

My kingdom for this in the regular MB scale... harble garble.

Lol ,  yeah that 1/72 scale does take some time to get use to .  But think of it this way , its not a bigger 1/100 but instead a smaller 1/60.  They probably get less heat from Bandai at 1/72 scale.

19 hours ago, Slave IV said:

Haha, I'm not THE boss but I pretty much do my thing and people don't bother or question me much. Plus, I rarely get visitors and it was the big boss' decision to move us to a new spot with tons of private office space when all I need is a desk and a big monitor. I've been planning on displaying some toys there since the move and finding those shelves made it a no brainier. 

Lucky you. At work I'm sharing a table (a table!) with a co-worker so I don't even have enough space for my various stuffs so no toys can be displayed :(

3 hours ago, hachi said:

Lucky you. At work I'm sharing a table (a table!) with a co-worker so I don't even have enough space for my various stuffs so no toys can be displayed :(

Our old spot was actually a work/live in loft that my old boss lived in and I just had a small desk so no toys there. I did bring in some paintings though. 

But yeah, I will admit my current work space is a luxury. But again, our new boss wanted it this way, and not nessasarily for our benefit but it just worked out that way.