Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

29 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Curious. Why is the Fold Booster got dismantled?

Bought it used from Jungle, came with non-working LEDs and sunburn on one side. So it's getting some replacement wiring (Multimeter says the LEDs still work) and a coat of paint.

Also debating casting replacements of the clear parts, as they're a bit browned.

6 hours ago, subie81 said:

Thanks buddy!! I've been looking for a super treasure hunt nsx and the FD rx-7's!! Those pics are from a guy I bought them from on IG. I also collect Auto Art cars as well. But here's my real life hot wheel. She's a '11 Subaru Wrx.

IMG_0044.JPG

Hey, a fellow Subie fan! I drive a '11 WRX STI myself! Too bad Autoart hasn't released the rest of the Subaru WRX STI line. I'm still looking for a good scale model of the '11 series.

8 hours ago, subie81 said:

Thanks buddy!! I've been looking for a super treasure hunt nsx and the FD rx-7's!! Those pics are from a guy I bought them from on IG. I also collect Auto Art cars as well. But here's my real life hot wheel. She's a '11 Subaru Wrx.

1 hour ago, brouken said:

Hey, a fellow Subie fan! I drive a '11 WRX STI myself! Too bad Autoart hasn't released the rest of the Subaru WRX STI line. I'm still looking for a good scale model of the '11 series.

Hi there, fellow Subarists! But i am more of the adventure type.^^

DSC_5221.JPG

collage-1456662582224.jpg

Edited by Andy NYK

11 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

My Flight Pose stands showed up today, finally I can display my YF-19 as it ought to be.

fVfIufF.jpg

My FlightPose stands are from an (old 2013 or so) previous batch and their rubber bits have dissolved the red and black paint on my Arcadia 19, so be meticoulous to avoid any contact with something else than raw plastic.

But if they don't "eat" painting, let me know :)

11 minutes ago, Xigfrid said:

My FlightPose stands are from an (old 2013 or so) previous batch and their rubber bits have dissolved the red and black paint on my Arcadia 19, so be meticoulous to avoid any contact with something else than raw plastic.

My fairly new Flightpose also eats paint. I put some plastic wrap between the nubs and my toy to prevent it. Now, I just use the stand for unpainted toys. 

1 hour ago, Xigfrid said:

1 hour ago, Slave IV said:

My fairly new Flightpose also eats paint. I put some plastic wrap between the nubs and my toy to prevent it. Now, I just use the stand for unpainted toys. 

Good to know, I'll fix that this evening.

4 hours ago, Rogueload said:

Nice!! I’m still waiting for my flightposes to ship out.  Bought a bunch of 6 inch ones.

3 of my 4 had the plastic in threads issue they warned about on their website, going to take an M4 tap and try and clear them out.

Edited by Sanity is Optional

3 hours ago, Slave IV said:

That stinks I was about to order some. I guess you get what you pay for :wacko:

Got some Tony Stark Figuarts and my first Hall of Armor set, as well as a new Ikea cabinet to load up.  I haven't figured out what the lighting will be yet but I'm thinking LED tape on the back boards and then putting a diffusion layer of vinyl or acrylic or something in front of them.  But, as you can see it's HMR Monster Approved.

IMG_1451.JPG

IMG_1454.JPG

IMG_1455.JPG

IMG_1456.jpg

6 hours ago, ZorClone said:

Got some Tony Stark Figuarts and my first Hall of Armor set, as well as a new Ikea cabinet to load up.  I haven't figured out what the lighting will be yet but I'm thinking LED tape on the back boards and then putting a diffusion layer of vinyl or acrylic or something in front of them.  But, as you can see it's HMR Monster Approved.

IMG_1456.jpg

loving those Star Trek ships in the background! :D

more photos please! 

Edited by spanner

20 hours ago, brouken said:

Awesome bro! We've got the same gen! Yeah man I love my Rex! Especially in the corners! Do you live in California?

36 minutes ago, subie81 said:

Awesome Crosstrek! Nice to know there's quite a bit of fellow Subie enthusiasts here!!! 

17 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Meanwhile I'm over here with my '14 Legacy enjoying the interior space.

Subie x Macross!^^

DSC_4785.JPG

Edited by Andy NYK

4 hours ago, subie81 said:

Awesome bro! We've got the same gen! Yeah man I love my Rex! Especially in the corners! Do you live in California?

I live in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia bro. Driving here is quite the experience. The roads are excellent, but the drivers are not. :rolleyes: