Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

3 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

You can trry and get those Metal Saga / MoShow brand first to experience it before you splurge and hunt down those released one. It's much cheaper. Good luck! ^_^

Thanks! Are those the KOs? I'm sure those and the official are both well worth the money. My main thing is waiting for them to release a Gundam I want (recognize). I have no idea where the releases so far even come from but I haven't watched any Gundam since G Gundam.

3 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Thanks! Are those the KOs? I'm sure those and the official are both well worth the money. My main thing is waiting for them to release a Gundam I want (recognize). I have no idea where the releases so far even come from but I haven't watched any Gundam since G Gundam.

Yes. Some KO and some original like the 00Qant. The KO ones actually is a good built. The Seven Sword has tighter joints than the one Bandai produces. Hope the official one down the line is much tighter. The releases were mostly Setsuna's suits from Gundam00. And then Freedom, Strike Freedom, Destiny, and the Astrays from Gundam Seed/Destiny. And the recent one is the Gundam F91.

1 minute ago, no3Ljm said:

Yes. Some KO and some original like the 00Qant. The KO ones actually is a good built. The Seven Sword has tighter joints than the one Bandai produces. Hope the official one down the line is much tighter. The releases were mostly Setsuna's suits from Gundam00. And then Freedom, Strike Freedom, Destiny, and the Astrays from Gundam Seed/Destiny. And the recent one is the Gundam F91.

Yeah, I have no problem with KOs as long as they are the kinds that are as good as or even improve on the originals. Seems like a lot of KO companies are run by fans who know what they would want and are really catering to people who care about quality and value.

22 hours ago, anubis20 said:

and finally the very last piece I need to complete my VF1 collection. I can say I am now 100% done with the VF-1 ^_^ (until the M&M 1J re-issues :lol:)

612812AD-2246-4E87-BA4E-C7B5B2958C9F.jpg

Anubis. Did you rob a bank?

How much dd the Zentran uniform cost you? I need one myself at a reasonable price.

11 minutes ago, arbit said:

Anubis. Did you rob a bank?

How much dd the Zentran uniform cost you? I need one myself at a reasonable price.

:lol: Not at all but ive sold maybe a good 50 items over these past few weeks so I had some extra cash to splurge. Bad news is there is none of these at a reasonable price :unsure: They are all way overpriced but in the end to me it was worth it to complete my collection ^_^

Great purchases, guys!  :good:  ;)

Got these today.

MoShow 00Q Gundam

1KxJNpd.jpg

RUWyu0a.jpg

S.I.C. Dunbine: Lord of Byston Well Vol. 4 Leprechaun
Finally I got this one for closure. It's been awhile. Good thing I've found one at eBay. Was watching it and when the seller cut $10 off the following day, I didn't hesitate to purchase it. ^_^

ySyhuKC.jpg

1 minute ago, sh9000 said:

IMG_3533.thumb.JPG.286f3b69b1267851234c1c9af385af5d.JPG

One to open and one for Slave IV.  B))

Oooh. I really need a Jim Lee Cyclops in my life. And not just Cyclops but the rest of the Blue and Gold teams in Jim Lee style. But not in 6-7 inches figure form but in Hot Toys quality type figures. I don't mind if it's just the Kotobukiya Fine Art statue. ^_^

3 hours ago, spanner said:

nice score! were you able to get it a good price I hope!?

Not really :lol:

28000 on buyee. I won another YF-30 for 21500. I just need like 6 more haha jk

10 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Oooh. I really need a Jim Lee Cyclops in my life. And not just Cyclops but the rest of the Blue and Gold teams in Jim Lee style. But not in 6-7 inches figure form but in Hot Toys quality type figures. I don't mind if it's just the Kotobukiya Fine Art statue. ^_^

I'd definitely buy the teams in 6" Marvel Legends, especially a Professor X with hover chair and updated Storm figure in white costume.

5 hours ago, spanner said:

28k still isn't too bad for one of these things as we all know how much they have been demanding recently but 21.5k is a great price! Even I would probably have picked up another at that price and happily had 4! B))

Thanks!  I just spotted a used YF-30 at amiami for 28780, item b box b

I know I'm late in the game but finally got my hands on one of these and holy $h!t is this thing good!

Macross_HMR_GBP_DSC05526_zpsvih7hbph.jpg

Macross_HMR_GBP_DSC05524_zpsqxjhhdiz.jpg

Macross_HMR_GBP_DSC05522_zps0w3ug47q.jpg

And to think I almost didn't get one and thought I would be ok with it.:fool:

I know all the rage right now is new, like the Spartan and the 31J Super Parts so here's some other new stuff that seems seriously underrated:

Macross_HMR_GBP_DSC05519_zpskcsd21ym.jpg

Macross_HMR_GBP_DSC05515_zpsv75tmbhw.jpg

These missile effects are so versatile and let you achieve the look we all have in our heads when we think about Macross. It's like a dream come true.

Got Michael renewal at good price and it's from local too!  So hard to find one at decent price.

The other two is from Japan, ironically one of the newspaper they used for wrapping got a big ad about travel to NZ, well the ad indeed landed on NZ lol

IMG_9930.JPG

IMG_9927.JPG

Edited by ntsan