Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

First of all saying hi to all  this is my first post,  I'm a huge fan of Macross since  years ago so thank you for having me.

So on topic this is what I got last week:  

:)

IMG_2729.JPG

Edited by Alex GS

27 minutes ago, Alex GS said:

First of all saying hi to all  this is my first post,  I'm a huge fan of Macross since  years ago so thank you for having me.

IMG_2729.JPG

nice first post! first valk too?

18 minutes ago, seti88 said:

nice first post! first valk too?

Actually my first valkyrie was a small one, a Banpresto 1/100  Vf-1S/J/A, this Macross Delta figure is my first one that I bought directly from Japan(amiami).   

1 hour ago, Alex GS said:

*snip* 

Welcome aboard Alex GS!

Here's a little bit of warning for joining this wonderful community. :lol: 

3J3uglH.gif

Edited by no3Ljm

3 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Welcome aboard Alex GS!

3J3uglH.gif

That's the most eloquent representation of Macross collecting I've ever seen :)

On 4/28/2017 at 8:44 PM, Lolicon said:

Only the first release of the Yamato Q-Rau came with Miria. Later versions did not come with her. 

The CM Miria set works great with it. 

2 hours ago, davidwhangchoi said:

do you like X-men? not sure if you're into collecting comics.

Love x-men! Collect comics as well. Mostly older stuff. I have about 20 grand in cgc books.

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

Welcome aboard Alex GS!

3J3uglH.gif

Thanks!, :)

Actually that gif fits perfectly for me at this moment cause I'm planning to do the payment of the Arcadia 1/60 Kanzen Henkei VF-1s Hikaru Ichijo, received the payment request yesterday, my wallet definitely got shoot last week and this one :o.

6 hours ago, Alex GS said:

IMG_2729.JPG

Welcome!

Here are some pics of my first DX Valk I opened just last night:

Macross_Sv-262Hs_DSC05288_zpsg8ig3djc.jp

Macross_Sv-262Hs_DSC05290_zps1e2altyt.jp

Macross_Sv-262Hs_DSC05292_zpsfbwp8z0b.jp

And another recent acquisition opened:

Macross_Queadluun_Rau_DSC05295_zpszmmnfx

@sh9000 Looks like I'm going to need to take you up on your offer for the figure. Thanks again!

Edited by Slave IV

On 30/4/2017 at 1:54 PM, anubis20 said:

TBH i want no more DBZ exclusives, i must own them all :lol:

Quick question, wich was the method they used to sell the exclusives figures like Goku for example, did you have to get early and get on the line or something like that?

I ask because the Tour its coming to Mexico early june (going to it of course) and there is A LOT of rumor surrounding the method that will be used to buy the figures, also, do they happen to sell some regular stuff? Like more Mythys EX or Metal Build figures

1 hour ago, mog_kupo said:

Quick question, wich was the method they used to sell the exclusives figures like Goku for example, did you have to get early and get on the line or something like that?

I ask because the Tour its coming to Mexico early june (going to it of course) and there is A LOT of rumor surrounding the method that will be used to buy the figures, also, do they happen to sell some regular stuff? Like more Mythys EX or Metal Build figures

The had a line just for the exclusives, no tickets or anything, just a line. They gave you a form to check off which one you wanted and how many but that was it. My advice is get there as early as you can. I got there by 8:40 (opened at 9) and there were already a good 200 people in line. I didnt get to the table until about 10:30 and Goku was sold out by 11:00. So if it opens at 9 as well then try to be there by 6:30-7. 

Yes the had a separate table for regular release stuff. No metal builds. Only figuarts, monsterarts, and sould of chogokin. No myth cloth since that isnt too big of a market in the US but im pretty sure in Mexico they will have all that stuff. One thing though is that their stuff at the regular booth was full price plus tax. So it wasnt a really good idea to buy stuff from them. SOC Voltron was $350 Plus tax and Megazord $325 plus tax :blink:

6 hours ago, Slave IV said:

Welcome!

Here are some pics of my first DX Valk I opened just last night:

Macross_Sv-262Hs_DSC05288_zpsg8ig3djc.jp

Macross_Sv-262Hs_DSC05290_zps1e2altyt.jp

Macross_Sv-262Hs_DSC05292_zpsfbwp8z0b.jp

And another recent acquisition opened:

Macross_Queadluun_Rau_DSC05295_zpszmmnfx

@sh9000 Looks like I'm going to need to take you up on your offer for the figure. Thanks again!

Nice pics Slave IV.  The figure set is in my for sale thread if you want it.

6 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

It took me awhile, but I finally got Basara's ride from the space whale thingy I never watched. ^_^

5907ecec4b251_VF-19P01.thumb.jpg.4460d2cf122f81f32b5a3f9d65e4a594.jpg

Replaced the Where's Waldo pilot with a proper Basara. :rolleyes:

5907ecede9e93_VF-19P02.thumb.jpg.0e95f85caaff52f4e3490a45d5d67642.jpg

Nice! The best 19 IMO :wub:

2 hours ago, sh9000 said:

Nice pics Slave IV.  The figure set is in my for sale thread if you want it.

Thanks!

I'll check your thread out and let you know.

2 hours ago, Lolicon said:

It took me awhile, but I finally got Basara's ride from the space whale thingy I never watched. ^_^

5907ecec4b251_VF-19P01.thumb.jpg.4460d2cf122f81f32b5a3f9d65e4a594.jpg

Replaced the Where's Waldo pilot with a proper Basara. :rolleyes:

5907ecede9e93_VF-19P02.thumb.jpg.0e95f85caaff52f4e3490a45d5d67642.jpg

Very nice!

23 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

Thanks guys! It's quickly becoming my favorite of the VF-19 series. That white with red trim is such a great paint scheme that we've never seen before. :rolleyes:

59088067127ef_VF-19P03.thumb.jpg.54387049d517228de547574dd479267f.jpg

if you're going to weather the 19P, you need some red blood to be accurate to the anime^_^

i'm going to post my weathering hikaru for reference when i get  chance but that group pic is amazing.

The shoulder fins don't actually look bad in battroid, which actually, the 19P is the valk I find myself transforming most often, and leaving in battroid the longest.  It's just so pretty. ^_^

I still need to bite the bullet and repaint one in Focker colors, I picked up a third one just for that purpose. 

I did actually discover one interesting thing, there's enough room to hide the center laser under the shield, and I think it actually looks even better with just the two side lasers sticking out.  I do that with all my 19s though.

Edited by Chronocidal

That was my only gripe with the 19P, was the 3 pronged ugly orange lasers sticking out the middle of the back in fighter mode, with the F you can hide the center laser below the two panels,like you said,  i like that. 

Took almost a month to get this buyee loot together but it has finally arrived ^_^ the Max 1A finally completes my 1A DYRL squad. 

27C95C64-D2D7-4D8A-ABAE-2BF626F6A568.jpg

got the magazine just for the VF-X and Angel Birds ticket 

963A283F-1E71-427F-A0EC-1FC260E31279.jpg

BTW is the tint like this on all the VT-1's? Depending on the angle light hits it I can barely see the figures in the cockpit

0EA2A84E-DFF6-4460-9FBD-160E95BA07A4.jpg