Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

Nice anubis. He estado buscando uno para mi pero se agotaron en todos lados.

Si a mi me costo un mundo encontrarlo pero logre adquirirlo en linea. He tratado de conseguir uno mas para regalo de navidad pero es casi imposible. :unsure:

Lol I snagged three of these already, no intention of keeping them, I'll keep the SNES version when they release it, extra Christmas funds for the win!

I just got this one and im tempted to sell it but i think i'll keep it. My mother and sister really like to play SMB :lol:

So people are indeed scalping the NES mini. My wife really wanted one but they sold out in all the online and local stores in a single night.

Sad to say, it's yes. And look how much they're going now. It's the same price as this gen's consoles. And for the price going on, I think it's safe to just get the old console and its 200+ cartridges. But this is not something to die for, so it's ok if I missed it. Besides, my son will just criticize its graphics. :lol:

[align=left]【Ka stand又得, Seed pose又得, 得咗~】學我啦 Ex S Gundam 冇得彈~[/align]

[align=left]暫時1/44成品部 (Bandai Collector) 的頂峰![/align]http://gundamatefsf.blogspot.hk/2016/11/ka-stand-seed-pose-ex-s-gundam.html

[align=left]

[/align][align=left]Ka stand又得...[/align][align=left][align=center]_DSC8854.JPG[/align][/align]

[align=left]Seed pose又得...[/align][align=left][align=center]_DSC8860.JPG[/align][/align]

[align=left][align=center]_DSC8855.JPG[/align][/align]

[align=center][float=left]_DSC8853.JPG[/float][/align]

[align=center][float=left]_DSC8858.JPG[/float][/align]

[align=left]

[/align][align=left]

[/align][align=left]

[/align][align=left]

[/align][align=left]

[/align][align=left]

[/align][align=left]

[/align][align=left]

[/align][align=left]

[/align][align=left]

[/align][align=left]

[/align][align=left]雖然都有少少Sad位...[/align][align=center][float=left]sad1.jpg[/float]

[/align]

A new slightly small stash just came in...by comparison to others haha..

Arcadia VF-1S, VF-25F Renewal (spanner Thanks man!), CharaWorks VF-1S Strike, Gashapon Milia Super Valk. Have an HMR VF-1S Strike on the way too as well as HMR Max but that will come later.

WWVt6iW.jpg

Non Macross--- So jealous you guys have the EX-S Ver Ka already... I have to wait to ship out more stuff from my PW!

Just from his pics, Re:Edit is slightly larger than the standard 1:18 figures. It still works for me though.

Comicave and Figuarts are 1:12 scale. I don't own any Re:Edit Ironman stuff so I don't know how well it'd scale visually, but if I'd guess, with most Re:Edit armors being about 7" tall, they'll be a bit too big compared to Figuarts and Comicave, which come in at about 6".

Is the black and gold suit the Re:Edit Black x Gold suit?

None of the ones in that pic are from the Re:Edit line. Like Slave IV mentioned, Re:Edit figures are noticeably larger in scale compared to Comicave or SH Figuarts. Edited by ArchieNov