Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

VF: Your alt mode is an arm? That's pretty shitty.

TF: Just wait til my buddies get her I swear to god. <_<

simply going by the size of just one arm up against the VF-0S, that thing must be friggin enormous when fully assembled!! :o

he's supposed to be 20 inches tall fully combined, so he'll be as big as my Threezero atlas once it's all together (Still shorter than my dolls though :p )

These finally arrived yesterday from HLJ:

post-10360-0-33249900-1459982764_thumb.jpg

I say finally, but they shipped on Saturday and I had them by Wednesday. Not bad for EMS shipping from Japan to Australia.

Edited by mickyg

Nippon yasan and HLJ orders.

Metal build Red Astray and flght unit

Macross plus t shirts

Gaiking the knight

Hi metal r vf-1S and regular

Frame Arms Materia

SDF-1

post-354-0-15484100-1460134778_thumb.jpg

Got my loot today from HLJ.

Takara Tomy MP-28 Hot Rodimus. Which looks great even if he's so small. Hehehe. :lol:

Megahouse SDF-1 TV ver. Lovely. :wub: Wish they would release the DYRL ver next.

Evolution Toys VF-2SS Silvie Gena. Yeah, I now understand all the gripes about this one. But still not stopping on preordering NEXX next. :rolleyes:

Arcadia VF-0S Roy Focker. My second one. And the first thing I check is the ankle joint. And it's all perfect. My first one is now ready for the upcoming Reactive Armor. B))

Got my loot today from HLJ.

Takara Tomy MP-28 Hot Rodimus. Which looks great even if he's so small. Hehehe. :lol:

Megahouse SDF-1 TV ver. Lovely. :wub: Wish they would release the DYRL ver next.

Evolution Toys VF-2SS Silvie Gena. Yeah, I now understand all the gripes about this one. But still not stopping on preordering NEXX next. :rolleyes:

Arcadia VF-0S Roy Focker. My second one. And the first thing I check is the ankle joint. And it's all perfect. My first one is now ready for the upcoming Reactive Armor. B))

Nice stuf No3ljm