Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

Really? Now, you made me curious to see it too. ;) I'll just wait until someone post a full movie over YouTube. That's how my wife watch her Tagalog movies. Hehehe. ^_^

Yeah, like Scyla said, the upcoming Reactive Armor will not fit to the old Yamato VF-0's. Better keep that one in Fighter mode so you don't need to take away the Ghost Booster from him. ;)

Funny, since we almost have the same reasons why I bought that old Yamato VF-0S/Ghost bundle set. I was just looking for an extra Ghost for the upcoming VF-0S, and yes, I agree the price is almost the same with Arcadia's. And now, since I'm going to own a second Arcadia VF-0S, not sure what to do with the Yammie one. I'll probably just give it to my 7 year old son since he really wants to have a Macross toy. I always feel bad whenever he just stares at the Battroids thru the cabinet door. I always tell him that he's still too young to hold it. And that eventually all of daddy's collections will be his someday. ^_^

And good luck on your shoulder repair.

And for the yamato 0s ( don't want to stand in the way for youre son's first macross toy ) :D

But if you want to get rid of it for a decent Price ... I would Jump in ;)

And for the yamato 0s ( don't want to stand in the way for youre son's first macross toy ) :D

But if you want to get rid of it for a decent Price ... I would Jump in ;)

Hahaha! Now you made me think, sir. :lol: Not sure though how much the shipping going to be to Germany. :rolleyes:

Hahaha! Now you made me think, sir. :lol: Not sure though how much the shipping going to be to Germany. :rolleyes:

:D i googled ... And it's something around 35$ to 50$ depends on which Service/Firm will be taken and how fast it want to be.

Prices are packages till 4kg, 8,8lbs

:)

Edited by Distancepro

:D

Ok. I'll think about it. Just the VF-0S Valk along with its accessories, right? Just so you know, I already dispose the box. So will sell it as a loose figure. Will PM you if ever. ;)

Edited by no3ljm

Thanks for the video. Your gunpod is a left handed shooter. If you held the gunpod in your left hand instead while giving your explantion it would've made more sense j/k. :p. That's how it looks on the 1/60 VF-1's, one side upside down from the other so when in fighter or battroid/gerwalk one UN SPACY is always up.

Edited by wmkjr

my latest pickup! ^_^ although pale in comparison to macsam's Arcadia Gun Pod of course.. -_-

noeljm helped me find this 1/6 Hikaru pilot figure which I think will go nicely with my DYRL collection of Valkyries! B))

IMG_0241_zpskz13mgop.jpg

photo courtesy of noeljm..

here is the unboxing video. the decal really confused me......

*snip*

Congrats on the Gunpod! Looks awesome! ;)

Kinda weird for Arcadia not to properly put this in a box. I mean, it's an expensive toy and all they did is wrapped it and toss it with popcorn styros. <_<

these just arrived

*snip*

Congrats on your VF-4G. ;)

my latest pickup! ^_^ although pale in comparison to macsam's Arcadia Gun Pod of course.. -_-

noeljm helped me find this 1/6 Hikaru pilot figure which I think will go nicely with my DYRL collection of Valkyries! B))

*snip*

Glad to be of help, Spanner. And congrats! ;)

That bike is cool. What scale is it?

its a 1/6 scale. i will cover that "Phanom" name and its a sore to my eyes.

Nice bike! B)) not so sure about those figures though.. -_- I guess the rider figure is ok ^_^

the rider looks good with her wearing the helmet, Lol. her face is not so attractive. i dont know if the head can be replaced with other female head.

ill post more pics later...

In japan for a week visiting the wife's parents. Found some tiny model shops around her hometown in Gunma and brought home a few gems :D

Pretty much only interested in oop stuff this trip since i grabbed all the hase vf-25 stuff online.

post-25-0-64908600-1457365889_thumb.jpg

Edited by Duymon

Congrats everyone! :hail:

IMG_0935_zpswbp67ub4.jpg

That's a great 1/6th scale bike. :wub: I have a feeling it will look great with Snake Eyes or Storm Shadow. The only thing I'm afraid of is that I'm not sure if Snake Eyes can bend his thigh and knee to do a proper 'sit' position since Hot Toys figures are 'only meant' for museum type poses. Hmmm. :unsure: