Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

I do hope Arcadia re-releases the non-standard VF-1's. At this point I am not too interested in having a bunch of regular re-headed VF-1's, but I am interested in the elint/ostrich/D variants.

I recently noticed how different the VF-1D canopy is from the single-seater VF1s. The difference is like Night and Day, or like the recently released VF-0D compared to the 0A version!

I just can't think of Arcadia NOT making a revised / longer canopy for the VF-1D now.

However, VT-1 and Elit were good !

Edited by Xigfrid

I'm just going to call this a good week.

My first renewal and the tornado pack is awsum in person, really gives a 25 presence.

image.jpg1_zpsws3mmswx.jpg

Shout out to anubis20 for the ozma, good seller.

Edited by hal9000

I'm just going to call this a good week.

My first renewal and the tornado pack is awsum in person, really gives a 25 presence.

image.jpg1_zpsws3mmswx.jpg

Shout out to anubis20 for the ozma, good seller.

Looks great Hal! Funny enough the more I see the Tornado parts the more im liking them.. will I ever get a set? Hmmm not so sure yet..

And you can never get enough Ranka's! I have another on her way! ;)

Guest davidwhangchoi

Just picked these up locally. All 3 never opened and have been sitting in storage. :D

826C559E-3F7C-494C-9615-D67D91CAF6CF_zps

where :o i'm taking the next flight to seattle!

Guest davidwhangchoi

A friend is selling off parts of his collection. :D

thanks Saburo! btw, why are you using your bathroom to display your valks? don't you have to use it for showers. jk, for a sec, it looks like the valks are on your bathroom floor tiles :p

thanks Saburo! btw, why are you using your bathroom to display your valks? don't you have to use it for showers. jk, for a sec, it looks like the valks are on your bathroom floor tiles :p

If that was in his bath room, that would be a hella cool nice bath room! lol

LOL, I see how the cutting mat could look that way. LOL Keeping them in the bathroom keeps them dust free. :p

If that was in his bath room, that would be a hella cool nice bath room! lol

The trophies in the throne room. :lol:

Nice VF-1 purchases, Saburo!

Thanks, I almost didn't buy the VF-1As until I realized with the VF-1J coming out next month I'd have a complete TV squadron since I already have a TV VF-1S Roy. :D

sweet! does your friend want to part with 1/60 angelbirds or a vf-4 by any chance? ;)

He did have a VF-4... I bought it a while back. ;) As for an Angelbird, I am not sure what he has to tell you the truth... his toy collection is quite vast.

Nice Score

Thanks, my first Macross purchase in a long time...

He did have a VF-4... I bought it a while back. ;) As for an Angelbird, I am not sure what he has to tell you the truth... his toy collection is quite vast.

his collection sounds so mysterious! hahaha! i'll keep hunting then! XD

his collection sounds so mysterious! hahaha! i'll keep hunting then! XD

Yeah, I have been 1 of his storage units and it was quite impressive. Boxes upon boxes containing various toys. He is slowly going through them so he can sell off stuff so he can focus more on Gokin figures. He already has an impressive collection of Gokin/Super Robots (Vintage and new).

Yeah, I have been 1 of his storage units and it was quite impressive. Boxes upon boxes containing various toys. He is slowly going through them so he can sell off stuff so he can focus more on Gokin figures. He already has an impressive collection of Gokin/Super Robots (Vintage and new).

multiple storage units of toys? wow! i hope he finds another vf-4 that he wants to offload! XD i'm also chasing down angelbirds...

Just picked these up locally. All 3 never opened and have been sitting in storage. :D

826C559E-3F7C-494C-9615-D67D91CAF6CF_zps

Great additions to an already fine collection of Valks Saburo! Congrats especially finding them all unopened! Exactly the way you want it! B))

I think I speak for everyone here when I say.. cant wait to see photos! :D

Thanks, I almost didn't buy the VF-1As until I realized with the VF-1J coming out next month I'd have a complete TV squadron since I already have a TV VF-1S Roy. :D

Thanks, my first Macross purchase in a long time...

I love the VF-1A! I actually own two TV Kakizaki 1As. :p

Hikaru would be lonely without his Vermillion squad mates. :wub:

multiple storage units of toys? wow! i hope he finds another vf-4 that he wants to offload! XD i'm also chasing down angelbirds...

He's been toy collecting for a long while now. Imagine the scene from Raiders of the Lost Ark where they stored the Ark at the end, but in a much smaller scale. Ok, I might have exaggerated it. Lol. I know for sure, that he only had one VF-4, it was kept in it box at his house.

Great additions to an already fine collection of Valks Saburo! Congrats especially finding them all unopened! Exactly the way you want it! B))

I think I speak for everyone here when I say.. cant wait to see photos! :D

Thanks spanner! I am not sure where these 2 + upcoming 1J will displayed. Some creative rearrangement of my detolfs in in order and few more yetistands will be needed. Photos will be coming as soon as I have some free time. Things have been a bit hectic for me, but things should slow down soon.

I love the VF-1A! I actually own two TV Kakizaki 1As. :p

Hikaru would be lonely without his Vermillion squad mates. :wub:

Hehe, now Hikaru has friends waiting for his arrival.

Man, so envious of all you guys with Detolfs. :( Shipping to here kills any savings.

I heard from friends over there in HI, that there companies that can ship from Ikea but like you said the shipping is a killer. How much is the shipping? I am curious.