Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

sweet pickups, spanner! what, no nsfw pics of m&M yet? hehehe

hehe! not yet but soon! :D

Nice pickup spanner! I remember they were a pain to track down, even 4 years ago, but I just had to have M&M in the V2 sculpt.

Enjoy :)

yes they have been a right prick to track down! I had seen them available a few times on the Japan Auction sites but they were always asking frightening money for them! Like I said they weren't cheap by any stretch of the imagination but still not too bad either! Heck its only money and it always comes round again and im more than happy with the money I spent! B))

Nice one, Spanner! Those are pretty great purchases! Very hard to find indeed and a fine addition to any collection!

Reeeeaaalllyyy looking forward to getting them! Estimated delivery is about two weeks away though.. :unsure:

Hey guys! I made some BIG purchases over the weekend! Finally found another VT-1 to replace the one I so stupidly let go previously..

AND I also managed to score both Max & Milia's VF-1J!!! These two have got to be the holy grail of Valkyrie and I physically cannot describe the emotions that are running through me right now as I have been on the hunt for both Max & Milia for a considerable amount of time now.. Hopefully I will see them all in a couple of weeks which im sure will be a long and painful wait! B))

Yes they were by no means cheap but on the other hand I think I got them at a fairly reasonable price considering how rare they are and what the price they demand! All brand new items too! Can't wait! :D

So this pretty much completes my VF-1 collection apart from a few weathering editions which I probably won't bother with..

I know there is a possibility that Arcadia may (or then again may not) re-issue them but at this stage its still a complete unknown and I think I would prefer to have a set of Yamato originals.. Regardless im still very content with my purchases!

TOY-RBT-0865_01.jpg TOY-RBT-0866_01.jpg

TOY-RBT-0740_04.jpg

I need only M&M set and Zentradi uniform before complete my entire VF-1 toy line! Congratulations to your latest acquisition! Good luck Spanner!

I need only M&M set and Zentradi uniform before complete my entire VF-1 toy line! Congratulations to your latest acquisition! Good luck Spanner!

Dang i didnt want the Zentradi uniform till now! Thanks for igniting my want for it! Now to go on the hunt! Will also need to buy a 2nd TV Max VF-1A.. Thanks Cas! ;)

Hey guys! I made some BIG purchases over the weekend! Finally found another VT-1 to replace the one I so stupidly let go previously..

AND I also managed to score both Max & Milia's VF-1J!!! These two have got to be the holy grail of Valkyrie and I physically cannot describe the emotions that are running through me right now as I have been on the hunt for both Max & Milia for a considerable amount of time now.. Hopefully I will see them all in a couple of weeks which im sure will be a long and painful wait! B))

Yes they were by no means cheap but on the other hand I think I got them at a fairly reasonable price considering how rare they are and what the price they demand! All brand new items too! Can't wait! :D

So this pretty much completes my VF-1 collection apart from a few weathering editions which I probably won't bother with..

I know there is a possibility that Arcadia may (or then again may not) re-issue them but at this stage its still a complete unknown and I think I would prefer to have a set of Yamato originals.. Regardless im still very content with my purchases!

attachicon.gifTOY-RBT-0865_01.jpgattachicon.gifTOY-RBT-0866_01.jpg

attachicon.gifTOY-RBT-0740_04.jpg

I do want an M&M set, though I think I'd want their VF-22s. I have only one VF-1 on display at the moment, and I'd like a few more, but a VF-1A and a VF-1J GBP are higher priority than the VF-1J M&M. I don't have a VF-22, and I do love the M7 valks.

Managed to snag a VF-25F Alto Renewal unopened for 13k yen from Mandarake. I was surprised that it fit into a <2kg small packet as I thought their stores don't have long short boxes, maybe it is on a store to store basis.

This is way below the current market price of 16k in Yahoo Auction.

So I got Alto VF-25F + Armor Renewal for 40k in total before shipping, not too bad for today's prices.

Edited by calubin_175

I bought this from Angolz like two years ago and totally forgot about it in the closet. So it is kind of like recent purchase I guess. :p

IMAG0622.jpg

hehe! gee I wish I could find something like this that I had forgotten about in my closet! :D no chance of that happening sadly enough.. <_<

Nice rediscovery! B))

Nice! How do you misplace max! Haha.

I got inside a big box for storage that has other boxes on top of it. haha

Hey dapro, is that the version with the rainbow tint canopy?

Clear canopy.

hehe! gee I wish I could find something like this that I had forgotten about in my closet! :D no chance of that happening sadly enough.. <_<

Nice rediscovery! B))

Yea! This was one of my early purchases of macross toys!

Guest davidwhangchoi

Looks awesome man! Glad you're happy with it.

man great buy, i would've asked for it but i already have so many. great deal gak

David has so many unopened valks. He is like a store inventory!

I noticed there is difference between the older v2 DYRL Roy and the 30th ani. one. The older one has rainbow canopy\ flip preview box\ 2 tabs on each side on the box vs. 30th ani. has clear canopy\ no flip preview on box \ one tab on each side\ newer crotch like 1\48, and optional parts.

The 30th has better QC (no shoulder crack), but I digging the rainbow canopy. So I am displaying the older roy and 30th goes back into the box as MIB. :D

IMG_0927.jpgIMG_0928.jpgIMG_0929.jpg