Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

Guest davidwhangchoi

ughh, i went insane and brought 3x roy vf-1s 30th dyrl w/ option parts valks. i just wanted an extra one and ended up buying 3... :unsure::wub:

Edited by davidwhangchoi

ughh, i went insane and brought 3x roy vf-1s 30th dyrl w/ option parts valks. i just wanted an extra one and ended up buying 3 more... :unsure::wub:

lol, I do the same thing when I drink, lol. If they're the Arcadia ver let me know, I'd be happy to pick one up from you.

THE SUPERMAN IS VERY NICE. ITS VERY HEAVY AND HAS NICE DETAIL ON THE HEADSCULPTS. I DIDN'T MESS WITH THE STANDS AND ACCESSORIES YET BUT THE FIGURE IS AWESOME. I ALSO HAVE THE GREEN LANTERN ON PRE ORDER SO I CANT WAIT FOR THAT TO DROP. I COLLECT HOT TOYS AND 1/6 ALSO SO UNFORTUNATELY I HAVE TO WASTE SO MUCH MONEY BETWEEN 1/6 MACROSS AND TRANSFORMERS LOL

Edited by Bahamutzyro

Guest davidwhangchoi

THE SUPERMAN IS VERY NICE. ITS VERY HEAVY AND HAS NICE DETAIL ON THE HEADSCULPTS. I DIDN'T MESS WITH THE STANDS AND ACCESSORIES YET BUT THE FIGURE IS AWESOME. I ALSO HAVE THE GREEN LANTERN ON PRE ORDER SO I CANT WAIT FOR THAT TO DROP. I COLLECT HOT TOYS AND 1/6 ALSO SO UNFORTUNATELY I HAVE TO WASTE SO MUCH MONEY BETWEEN 1/6 MACROSS AND TRANSFORMERS LOL

did you check your 19 that everything's intact? nice buys!

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Guest davidwhangchoi

NO ACTUALLY LOL. IS THERE ANYTHING I SHOULD LOOK AT?

i guess check your wings and nothings cracked or broken out of the box. almost everyone had good 19s but two guys had cracked wings. lol on the all CAPS :D

I'm slowly getting back into it, unfortunately won't be able to get as heavy with purchases as I used to. Thankful with a lot of help from Shrapnel my return is with my favorite valk the YF-19, Arcadia. On after this is a VF-25F renewal

post-2350-0-62793300-1399425773_thumb.jpg

post-2350-0-92212700-1399425798_thumb.jpg

Edited by kanedaestes

Guest davidwhangchoi

i just got this thanks to plasticgoose who was generous to go out of his way to sell me this:

photo2_zpsd1ae40a3.jpgphoto1_zps9c4a24b5.jpgphoto3_zps92e17cca.jpg

My friend in Japan told me about a 25S at Mandarake that had just been sold by a collector. It hadn't even been listed yet and while the toy was totally mint the box had a ding on one of the corners causing a markdown.

Paypaled him 22,000 yen instantly and he gave it to my gf who delivered it today when she flew over (Of course I was happy to see her too but I got a chance to photograph this while she was in the bath)

WP_20140507_11_48_39_Pro_zps61f01d09.jpg

debating if I should panel-line it or not as I already have other 25S'es :0

Edited by Duymon

Guest davidwhangchoi

Great purchase david and on a side note, san antonio is killing :p

yeah, i was watching all week.

My friend in Japan told me about a 25S at Mandarake that had just been sold by a collector. It hadn't even been listed yet and while the toy was totally mint the box had a ding on one of the corners causing a markdown.

Paypaled him 22,000 yen instantly and he gave it to my gf who delivered it today when she flew over (Of course I was happy to see her too but I got a chance to photograph this while she was in the bath)

Im god damn, jelly right now :rolleyes: I mean come on, 4 Ozmas B))!

Just admit youre more excited about ozma than your gf :p

Recently picked up a renewal VF-27y in mint condition for quite cheap! Box had a few little scuffs on it.. Made a small modification to the stand so I can display it with the gun sitting level underneath.

Displaying it with the green canopy and without super parts.. Looks cleaner and shows off its sexy lines better! Really loving the look of the Lucifer! B))

post-21335-0-35720900-1399694804_thumb.jpg

hehehehe, I get to cross one more off my Macross bucket list. YES!!! I finally got them, my Bandai VB-6 SP ver and Toynami VF-1J 1/100. I almost have ALL of the VF-1Js, but still missing that v2 1/60. :D:lol::D:lol:

post-26268-0-50605100-1400018469_thumb.jpg

post-26268-0-09277800-1400018470_thumb.jpg

post-26268-0-52677600-1400018470_thumb.jpg

post-26268-0-95440900-1400018470_thumb.jpg

Recently picked up a renewal VF-27y in mint condition for quite cheap! Box had a few little scuffs on it.. Made a small modification to the stand so I can display it with the gun sitting level underneath.

Displaying it with the green canopy and without super parts.. Looks cleaner and shows off its sexy lines better! Really loving the look of the Lucifer! B))

I love the 27 renewal, great purchase.

You nailed that Gerwalk pose. It looks like something on anymoon.

Got this guy today!

Virgin box and unopened :D

I figured I needed one 1/48 and this will keep me happy until they do a 1/60 woodland.. if they ever do haha

BQte6DHl.jpg

Guest davidwhangchoi

posted in correct thread:

these came in altogether:

photo3_zps1a30f3df.jpg

Now I have 4 yamato 30th dyrl roys. (bubble wrapped was one that i had for a while)

photo4_zps3c5bc508.jpg

and ozma 29 came in as well

Great hauls everyone! :lol:

Arrived last week. Alto's VF-25F and VF-171Ex, along with Super Parts and Armored Parts. ^_^

IMG_4510_zps969dc0b2.jpg

IMG_4514_zps1a74d2dc.jpg

Early this week. Alto's VF-25F Armored Parts. And Macross 30 PS3 Game. ^_^

IMG_4662_zpsa11254f6.jpg

IMG_4667_zpsa332de1d.jpg

Presenting: The SAOTOME Twins. :lol:

IMG_4628_zps0f45d884.jpg

Edited by no3ljm

Got my 3rd 25G >:D

One in super, one in Tornado, one with speaker pods and Ranka :0

That pretty much the same setup I have planned when the tornado parts come out, except I have one thats the klan piloted super vf-25g in fighter mode from the last episode