Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

Very pink :D

Got some rare goods in the mail today. Such a great deal :D

Boxes are in good shape, Need to check the valks soon.

* Happy to say these pieces are in impeccable condition. Boxes are crisp, and the Valks smell brand new. The wing slip covers are still there as well as the plastic stick tabs on the clear plastic. It makes me think these were never displayed as the boxes smell very faintly like they have been in storage. Really pleased with this purchase.

I also have to say the Angel Bird is beautiful in person. The silver paint on the backpack exhaust, and the gold detail on the leg directional thrusters is amazing.

6mIKEiUl.jpg

Also button up shirt clips are perfect for opening landing gear.

Rounded so it won't scratch, and just enough weight to pull :D

721803646_526.jpg

Edited by Gakken85

Look who arrived today!!?..Vf27b grace !!! :)

The box all battered up but the figure is brand-new! It still even got the oil on top of the figure! and also included the sticker set for it as well , cause I know that they send that out after ... so that was good ... I forgot how nice the vf27 is... I just love it feet ! ...but it doesn't look good in robot mode , and it smaller then the vf171 ...look very small standing next to it ... It come with the prototype fold drive and it also include another pilot in blue , the gun is massive and the clip for fighter mode is intergrade into the body . the shield got the blade in it as well.....

eyz7.jpg

y1tj.jpg

4l9q.jpg

v7gg.jpg

Found these on a local auction site. The box of the Queadluun-Rau had been opened, but the toy was in very good condition, and the figures were MISB. Best of all - low domestic shipping and no custom fees or extra taxes! So it only landed on the equivalent of $175 in total. Since the only alternative for me would essentially be the horrors of eBay, I consider that a steel.

post-7088-0-41820000-1390428342_thumb.jpg

Damn, my pics won't load, but as soon as i figure this out, I will upload my latest treasue, VF-1S w/Strike Armor Roy Fokker ver (bbbwwwaahhhhhahaahaahh, the power, the power)

Edited by hazray13

Found these on a local auction site. The box of the Queadluun-Rau had been opened, but the toy was in very good condition, and the figures were MISB. Best of all - low domestic shipping and no custom fees or extra taxes! So it only landed on the equivalent of $175 in total. Since the only alternative for me would essentially be the horrors of eBay, I consider that a steel.

Be careful where you display the wedding dress figure...over time it ooooses some weird oils out of the plastic and the plastic dress itself becomes kindy slimy feeling..just FYI

wow Nice haul sithlord!!! that nora look brandnew YF-29 Durandal how much you get it for? still on the fence about getting one ....

Well a big thanks to Gakken85 I finally got a HT midas :) , keeping me busy until the new macross releases

zpqy.jpg

Edited by lancalot

Be careful where you display the wedding dress figure...over time it ooooses some weird oils out of the plastic and the plastic dress itself becomes kindy slimy feeling..just FYI

Thanks for the information! Is it the same for the other figures in the package? Because I don't think I will actually display the wedding dress figure.

I actually didn't know about the figures before I saw the auction. I never got the Q-rau before since I knew one of the releases had a pilot figure and thus was superior in my mind, but it was also the most expensive and difficult to find. But this combo was the better choice all along! Now I not only have a pilot figure, I also have an extra figure to display alongside the toy. ^_^ Why don't the reviews tell you that? :p

Were there ever a similar figure package for Max?

There was a later reissue of the Millia Q-Rau that came with no pilot figurine. The Max Q-Rau comes with no pilot figure, the CM figure fits if you take the base and feet off.

A bit off topic. Has anyone been having any issues with EMS shipping from overseas? My Arcadia Roy and Hikaru VF-1S took forever to clear NY customs, as well as several packages of fromjapan.com, they stay stuck in custom for a week and a half until they later get release and get delivered the next day, at first I thought it was due to the holiday rush but it's long over now and customs keep delaying my stuff. Might as well pick Registered Air Mail and save a few bucks if it's gonna keep taking close to two weeks to clear customs. :unsure:

I thought I was the only one that had this problem but yes it can get real bad.