Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

2015 has started out with a bang for me, because I just obtained a brand new unopened VF-4G and the best part about it was I bought it locally! :D :D :D

My friend, I refer to him as the Chogokin Master because collects Chogokin/Super Robots (his collection is something to behold), he decided to sell his VF-4G to me for a great price so he can focus on getting more Chogokin/Super Robots. He does have some Macross related stuff left.

VF4G_box_zpsfb768579.jpg

*snip*

Ok, here it is right out of processing.

16014989988_b6733eb480_b.jpg

w00t! w00t! :wub: Finally Saburo! Behold, your own VF-4G. Congrats bro! Any more leftovers from your friend? ;)

Anyways, my only Christmas and New Year haul...

IMG_8610_zpsf35a8df0.jpg

She's pretty, right? Esp displayed besides the Makuros. My only Minmay figure. :wub:

By the way, belated MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone! More MACROSS in 2015! :lol:

Edited by no3ljm

IMG_8610_zpsf35a8df0.jpg

She's pretty, right? Esp displayed besides the Makuros. My only Minmay figure. :wub:

By the way, belated MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone! More MACROSS in 2015! :lol:

Belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year too Noel! That's a pretty purchase indeed! Are you sure you're not hiding anything else? :p

Belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year too Noel! That's a pretty purchase indeed! Are you sure you're not hiding anything else? :p

Hahaha! You got me brouken. :lol: I'm just too shy to post my Hot Rod(imus) purchases late Nov/early Dec since this is not the TFworld. Macross love bro. :rolleyes:

But don't worry, once I got time to take photos of them I will post it here. ^_^

Oh, I got delivery on those really cool Four Horsemen Ravens figures from their Kickstarter. I'll try and snap a pic this weekend. I sent about $400 on those figures and their accessories. Really happy with them so far.

w00t! w00t! :wub: Finally Saburo! Behold, your own VF-4G. Congrats bro! Any more leftovers from your friend? ;)

Thank you, I am very happy to have a VF-4G now and he does have some valks left but I think he'll keep those.

Nendo Minmay is so cute! Happy New year!

Thank you Mandarake for my VF-19S!
16041064689_793f117e0f_o.jpg

Docker may be a jerk, but he's got a mean ride. I actually like the 19S over the 19Kai. My pathetic phone pic does not do justice to this bird:
15604774474_5125cdf27d_o.jpg

Thank you Mandarake for my VF-19S!

16041064689_793f117e0f_o.jpg

Docker may be a jerk, but he's got a mean ride. I actually like the 19S over the 19Kai. My pathetic phone pic does not do justice to this bird:

15604774474_5125cdf27d_o.jpg

Nice grab Brouken! well done! The VF-19F/S are both very awesome Valks! B)) The 19P has gotta my pick of the bunch but I still do love the Kai also! :D

VF-19s is a sweet grab. Congrats.

Thanks Yeti! I can tell you're a fan by your sig pic. :D

Nice grab Brouken! well done! The VF-19F/S are both very awesome Valks! B)) The 19P has gotta my pick of the bunch but I still do love the Kai also! :D

Thanks Spanner! Mandarake listed this for only 12k yen too! They said it was opened and used, but whoever owned this made sure it got repacked like it was out of the factory. The valk was still wrapped in the original sheets of plastic! It's in very pristine condition. :)

BTW, there's two 19Fs for sale in Mandarake. Its tempting to get them to complete an Emerald Force Squadron, but they're priced 20k and 22k Yen respectively. :o A bit out of my budget considering the pre-orders I have waiting.

Edited by brouken

Superb catch on the VF-19S, Brouken! That valk is definitely on my shortlist for 2015.

Thanks Abbadon! Hope you can get one for a good price!

When I started my collection, I initially thought of just getting the leader type "S" valks. (I'm actually waiting on a VF-22S Gamlin right now.) I ended up breaking my own rule though when I got Alto's VF-25F renewal. Never looked back since. :p

picked up this little beauty just this week too! :D not that I have any room to display it anywhere.. -_- my model cars are getting a little cramped! :wacko:

Auto Worlds "Authentics Version" 1:18 1970 Dodge Charger R/T SE 440 Magnum with Gator Roof

its a lovely model car! love the Dodge Chargers! B))

post-21335-0-40710700-1420710475_thumb.jpgpost-21335-0-21498800-1420710478_thumb.jpg

post-21335-0-63560600-1420710481_thumb.jpgpost-21335-0-76361000-1420710484_thumb.jpg

post-21335-0-77370300-1420710487_thumb.jpgpost-21335-0-14655600-1420710490_thumb.jpg

post-21335-0-75555300-1420710492_thumb.jpg

Nice Charger!

Thanks mate! she is very nice!

As I groggily scrolled through your pics, I thought you bought a car. Especially the interior. That is a nicely detailed bit of kit.

Oh I wish I could have bought a real one! :o I have always loved these cars ever since I was a kid watching Dukes Of Hazzard! B)) And now I have both the General Lee & a Charger R/T! :D but in 1:18 scale.. :p<_<

I posted this in the Pacific Rim thread too of course, but 18" Cherno Alpha recently released and I got mine, he's pretty awesome, the lighting is quite impressive.

post-12821-0-37201600-1420603266_thumb.jpg

18" Striker Eureka is next for release, I can't wait for him, hopefully NECA will announce an 18" Crimson Typhoon too so I can have all four of the movie hero mecha.

Nice! Still waiting for my Cherno to arrive. The legs on my Gypsy are looser than [insert crudeness] on new years eve. How are the leg joints on Cherno?

I posted this in the Pacific Rim thread too of course, but 18" Cherno Alpha recently released and I got mine, he's pretty awesome, the lighting is quite impressive.

18" Striker Eureka is next for release, I can't wait for him, hopefully NECA will announce an 18" Crimson Typhoon too so I can have all four of the movie hero mecha.

Very nice! That 18" CA must be a beast of a figure.

Nice! Still waiting for my Cherno to arrive. The legs on my Gypsy are looser than [insert crudeness] on new years eve. How are the leg joints on Cherno?

Cherno is quite solid, especially his legs, he's more articulated than Gypsy too, I was pretty pleasantly surprised. Maybe when you get yours you can let me know if you could get the "ankle" swivel to budge, on both legs towards the bottom attached the ball joint on the foot is a back and forth swivel joint that I could not get to budge, it seems it can go back and forth a decent amount too, but I've tried everything from a hair drier to a heat gun and I couldn't loosen the joint on the bottom of either leg up at all.