Jump to content

Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.


Recommended Posts

The weekend haul so far (don’t know if Mezco Iron Fist will make it today.  Otherwise VF-4A PF, RG RX-93 vGundam and HWS, Mezco Christopher Reeves Superman and a Denon SC6000M.

005F8388-7C24-466B-8B3F-9E234F1F86CD.thumb.jpeg.d3457ea02e7b6404f2ebc114f8ad0f4d.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites

I received my biggest shipment ever from BBTS yesterday... so much stuff that I needed to make a YouTube video to account for it all. :lol:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, tekering said:

I received my biggest shipment ever from BBTS yesterday... so much stuff that I needed to make a YouTube video to account for it all. :lol:

 

That is an amazing haul! :shok:

Also, you look like you should be in your lab working on your army of super powered androids to take over the world with. :rolleyes:

Miriam.thumb.jpg.bc53482062798dd042ec41698225e0fc.jpg

Edited by Lolicon
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/26/2021 at 3:05 PM, Chronocidal said:

You know the world has turned upside down when you decide to go hunt down some BSG Viper kits, and discover that the Eaglemoss releases are cheaper than the Moebius kits.

Anyhow, Vipers Mk I and II are inbound now. :lol:  I didn't realize that they're basically the same scale as the kits.

I have been avoiding the Eaglemoss releases and just tried to be happy with my small die casts I have. Though I had to pick up the BSG Shipyards book from Eaglemoss.

Edited by vladykins
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tekering said:

I received my biggest shipment ever from BBTS yesterday... so much stuff that I needed to make a YouTube video to account for it all. :lol:

 

 

Great haul! Where are you gonna find space for all the new stuff? The shelves are already about as dense as could be..

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, thanks for the feedback, guys. ^_^

10 hours ago, MKT said:

Where are you gonna find space for all the new stuff? The shelves are already about as dense as could be..

You're singing my wife's favorite song. :p

Like I told her, only the B:TAS Joker is going in the anime room; all the live-action stuff gets displayed elsewhere.  Despite what she says, I'm not completely reckless and irresponsible.  I knew this stuff was coming, and I was somewhat prepared for it...

made_space.jpg

The anime room may be full, but I'd already made space in the Star Wars room. ^_^

11 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Miriam.thumb.jpg.bc53482062798dd042ec41698225e0fc.jpg

:lol:

2 hours ago, Mommar said:

Mezco Iron Fist late Sunday arrival.  Effing AWESOME figure!

Wow, that's remarkable.  Looks like a 1:6 figure! :o

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, tekering said:

made_space.jpg

The anime room may be full, but I'd already made space in the Star Wars room. ^_^

What I want to know is what poor soul has to dust all this stuff?:huh:

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, tekering said:

You're singing my wife's favorite song. :p

:rofl:

Your toy room is a sight to behold.  Very nice!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Every collector should have a separate room for each genre of figures. I'm thinking my 5 bedrooms may not be enough! Time for a bigger house!

I love that whole Carbon Freezing Chamber setup there. I'm realizing you need to add backdrops for your displays or else it just looks bland. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Gabe Q said:

Every collector should have a separate room for each genre of figures. I'm thinking my 5 bedrooms may not be enough! Time for a bigger house!

I love that whole Carbon Freezing Chamber setup there. I'm realizing you need to add backdrops for your displays or else it just looks bland. 

Yes, the children can sleep in the living room :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Get the kids to sleep outdoors rather than the indoors so they can build up their immune system, however there has to be a boundary before things can get really out of hand.   

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Gabe Q said:

I'm realizing you need to add backdrops for your displays or else it just looks bland. 

I couldn't agree more. ^_^

Luke_in_the_trap.jpg

I couldn't find a decent background image online, so I drew my own from scratch:

Photoshop_workspace.jpg

I wonder where I can get it printed as a poster?

my_first_Photoshopped_background.jpg

17 hours ago, borgified said:

Get the kids to sleep outdoors rather than the indoors so they can build up their immune system, however there has to be a boundary before things can get really out of hand.   

If you've got kids in your house, things have already gotten out of hand! :unsure:

9 hours ago, sh9000 said:

Transformers Generations Retro Mindwipe, Hardhead, Chromedome, and Brainstorm.

That's how ALL Transformers should be packaged. :wub:

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Convectuoso said:

I just got this kit back from commission

PicsArt_03-03-12_20_55.thumb.jpg.a10c32512edebe549275854c0590b0e2.jpg

PicsArt_03-03-12_22_17.thumb.jpg.7a550a7ddb73b09492b42476c0dfdf25.jpg

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/614/639/9df.gif

Awesome, that's definitely a Valk you don't see everyday. 

 

@tekering  Love that Star Wars set up with Luke & Vader! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Convectuoso said:

I just got this kit back from commission

PicsArt_03-03-12_20_55.thumb.jpg.a10c32512edebe549275854c0590b0e2.jpg

PicsArt_03-03-12_22_17.thumb.jpg.7a550a7ddb73b09492b42476c0dfdf25.jpg

Whoa whoa that looks badass!

Dammit Arcadia why can't you give us the rest of Sound Force?? :angry:

Okay, so the Mark LXXXV has quickly become one of my favorite armors. I like it a lot more than the Mark L. The SHF version should have just been a scaled down version of this.

50998270471_2b53344fa2_o.jpg

50997566923_b512f9e4a7_o.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

They have arrived. A Series that i have a history with it. Having a huge Hate boner towards the Delta Series. After few years now, especially itching to get the VF-31J. I got it. At first, the stickers turned me off. But now it doesn't bothered me now.. excited to build it. But i do heard Complaints about the waist joint on the VF-31J 

20210303_132042.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

This just pop-ed in B))

valk_tarmac.thumb.jpeg.ff7aa4c879b27e0742dc0d0cd06d1d1a.jpeg

Porsche? check.
Roy's colors? check.
called valkyrie? check

As a macross and porsche fan, it was calling to me to get it. lol:D

1/64 scale diecast. Pretty much had to hunt it down..

 

based on the actual custom...

tumblr_obtw6lwqlg1tinvteo1_1280.thumb.jpg.503f6d3500f93d1005210d2f00acd6dc.jpg

 

Edited by seti88
Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, seti88 said:

This just pop-ed in B))

valk_tarmac.thumb.jpeg.ff7aa4c879b27e0742dc0d0cd06d1d1a.jpeg

Porsche? check.
Roy's colors? check.
called valkyrie? check

As a macross and porsche fan, it was calling to me to get it. lol:D

1/64 scale diecast. Pretty much had to hunt it down..

 

based on the actual custom...

tumblr_obtw6lwqlg1tinvteo1_1280.thumb.jpg.503f6d3500f93d1005210d2f00acd6dc.jpg

 

That's fantastic! Now I gotta look into this.

Link to post
Share on other sites

To go along with the 80s Tsukuda Mospeada war game I picked up the other day, I just received one of the four Macross war games that were released:

 

May be an image of text that says 'CITY FIGHT シティファイト THE GAME OF CITY FIGHT IN MACROSS'

 

May be an image of indoor

 

Three more to track down for a decent price!

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, seti88 said:

its currently listed on HS and amazon.jp.

https://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10753153

https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/TARMACWORKS-RWB-Valkyrie-Finished-Product/dp/B08TNT8RB7

I hunted mine down on yahoo auctions for a cheaper price and before it was officially released on HS/amazon :lol:

Thanks! That makes it easy. Although the price for a 1/64 car is quite steep. I do love everything else about it though. Hmmmm. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...