Jump to content

Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, tekering said:

It's cool, see, 'cause it doesn't sound like Japanese (and to Japanese, there's nothing more lame-sounding than Japanese), so Japanese marketing serves another delicious helping of English word salad. <_<

I... My... Me... Strawberry... Egg... 

Fate... Stay... Night... Grand... Order... 

Kingdom... Hearts... Dream... Drop... Distance...

Melty... Blood... Actress... Again... Current... Code...

[ ... ]

Somebody stop me, before my brain melts.8P

4ykpxb.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice.  I’ll pick up my 2 Minmeis tomorrow or the weekend.

D0686A89-1F0E-43C9-972D-F7F3876CA68F.thumb.jpeg.0bb462a274199ccb66cd74eb9cc82874.jpeg

A67E7DD7-91AD-4EF4-AD09-EFA561E0D374.thumb.jpeg.8a3627c45eedc054e8ac7378bb9969a0.jpeg

A57D61C1-291B-4042-BE33-41377AD88CA7.thumb.jpeg.8559362c3f3351b43d73d657af207171.jpeg

Marvel Legends Firestar x2, Thanos x2, and Retro Kingpin.

10535B13-9D56-4E7E-96ED-2CC8A4153936.thumb.jpeg.4860491301d2a91bfa648ee2fc57e847.jpeg

Mezco One: 12 Christopher Reeve Superman.

D9814526-FD9E-48F6-A539-BA1F4C19BA65.thumb.jpeg.8e0fc6becf4374d580cecc05f25507d8.jpeg

786762E9-B8AF-433B-A17C-FCB904C78EA5.thumb.jpeg.bdb4e760e77eb0384fd3cd62c6d75960.jpeg

5EAA98CE-314B-4D38-9513-B879759CF2FA.thumb.jpeg.30c4ddf6002e62e3e56a50e5d81bbb62.jpeg

8FD5CCFE-482F-45DF-806E-181DE61509BE.thumb.jpeg.feaf24b181ed3cd9242c359b7e065dfc.jpeg

Star Wars Black Series Carbonized Boba Fett, Jar Jar Binks, and Archive Han Hoth, Clone Commander Cody, Grand Admiral Thrawn, and Luke Hoth.

DC950519-06EA-4346-9475-A007EFA1A4A4.thumb.jpeg.553d128324c5ad3d9c0cc7829c17a2d5.jpeg

C5D9CAB3-5F5E-4CFB-AB20-667B5248908D.thumb.jpeg.572d0e0d48cdb7c69dfcd4da4d080cae.jpeg

GI Joe Classified Cobra Viper x3 and Firefly.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, tekering said:

It's cool, see, 'cause it doesn't sound like Japanese (and to Japanese, there's nothing more lame-sounding than Japanese), so Japanese marketing serves another delicious helping of English word salad. <_<

I... My... Me... Strawberry... Egg... 

Fate... Stay... Night... Grand... Order... 

Kingdom... Hearts... Dream... Drop... Distance...

Melty... Blood... Actress... Again... Current... Code...

[ ... ]

Somebody stop me, before my brain melts.8P

Are you having a stroke? :blink:

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, sh9000 said:

Nice.  I’ll pick up my 2 Minmeis tomorrow or the weekend.

D0686A89-1F0E-43C9-972D-F7F3876CA68F.thumb.jpeg.0bb462a274199ccb66cd74eb9cc82874.jpeg

A67E7DD7-91AD-4EF4-AD09-EFA561E0D374.thumb.jpeg.8a3627c45eedc054e8ac7378bb9969a0.jpeg

A57D61C1-291B-4042-BE33-41377AD88CA7.thumb.jpeg.8559362c3f3351b43d73d657af207171.jpeg

Marvel Legends Firestar x2, Thanos x2, and Retro Kingpin.

10535B13-9D56-4E7E-96ED-2CC8A4153936.thumb.jpeg.4860491301d2a91bfa648ee2fc57e847.jpeg

Mezco One: 12 Christopher Reeve Superman.

D9814526-FD9E-48F6-A539-BA1F4C19BA65.thumb.jpeg.8e0fc6becf4374d580cecc05f25507d8.jpeg

786762E9-B8AF-433B-A17C-FCB904C78EA5.thumb.jpeg.bdb4e760e77eb0384fd3cd62c6d75960.jpeg

5EAA98CE-314B-4D38-9513-B879759CF2FA.thumb.jpeg.30c4ddf6002e62e3e56a50e5d81bbb62.jpeg

8FD5CCFE-482F-45DF-806E-181DE61509BE.thumb.jpeg.feaf24b181ed3cd9242c359b7e065dfc.jpeg

Star Wars Black Series Carbonized Boba Fett, Jar Jar Binks, and Archive Han Hoth, Clone Commander Cody, Grand Admiral Thrawn, and Luke Hoth.

DC950519-06EA-4346-9475-A007EFA1A4A4.thumb.jpeg.553d128324c5ad3d9c0cc7829c17a2d5.jpeg

C5D9CAB3-5F5E-4CFB-AB20-667B5248908D.thumb.jpeg.572d0e0d48cdb7c69dfcd4da4d080cae.jpeg

GI Joe Classified Cobra Viper x3 and Firefly.

 

Thanos was released already?..

Also, they've shipped Superman already!?!?!  Mine is still in processing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Mommar said:

 

Thanos was released already?..

Also, they've shipped Superman already!?!?!  Mine is still in processing.

Yeah different stores received different ML stock from Hasbro.  Dorkside already received Thanos.

@Tking22 also got Superman so it might depend on your mail service.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

Yeah different stores received different ML stock from Hasbro.  Dorkside already received Thanos.

@Tking22 also got Superman so it might depend on your mail service.

I haven't even got a shipping notification for Superman yet.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Will the recent snowfall that happened in the Texas Area slow down the delivery @Mommar

Don't know if any direct flights from New York to New Mexico will have either cancellations or delays in the flight path (if it does cross over into the area). :unknw:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, borgified said:

Will the recent snowfall that happened in the Texas Area slow down the delivery @Mommar

Don't know if any direct flights from New York to New Mexico will have either cancellations or delays in the flight path (if it does cross over into the area). :unknw:

 

It wouldn't in Texas, no.  It wouldn't be flown either.  They usually always go North through Colorado.  But the website still says In Processing.  I haven't received a shipping notification.  It's like they just didn't ship mine.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Mucho arigato @Alphahorizon!  Everything arrived in very good order.  I feel sorta guilty opening the still sealed Monster.  And this will be my first Arcadia as well as my first GBP... well first official one.  Gonna be a fun Saturday! :yahoo:

IMG_20210220_140905182.thumb.jpg.147c0ac12fec88527089180023938b18.jpg

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I actually had to zoom in your pic @dapro... Monsterarts Biollante: Special Colour Edition??

This is going to be good. ;)  Now see the prices still skyrocket ever further when others collectors pass over it initially after the actual unboxing. 

Edited by borgified
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/21/2021 at 11:53 AM, borgified said:

I actually had to zoom in your pic @dapro... Monsterarts Biollante: Special Colour Edition??

This is going to be good. ;)  Now see the prices still skyrocket ever further when others collectors pass over it initially after the actual unboxing. 

Yup, you got that correct. You can read Japanese?

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, dapro said:

Yup, you got that correct. You can read Japanese?

I actually cheated on that one. :p 

I went on shma-articulation series website and selected Goji's line up, then did more digging and see if the Kanji matches up to what is pictured (now revamped as you can't see the mailer box anymore). Then double checked with listings on ebay to see if it was correct. 

I have King G (Special Colour) and still need to fix two the necks as the joints popped out when I was fiddling with it.    

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/19/2021 at 4:29 PM, Mommar said:

I haven't even got a shipping notification for Superman yet.

Any updates on your Supes? Unfortunately I've read you're not alone in your situation, other folks on other toy boards are reporting the same thing. My personal friend got one directly through Mezco same as us and he's got no progress yet either. He contacted customer service and they told him his order was still in processing, and that they have more units on the way for the remaining orders like his, and I assume yours unless you got an update.

Got my Lego 911 in, looks absolutely gorgeous. I'm really excited to crack into this one, as many Lego sets as I have, the UCS and Creator Expert cars and vehicles are definitely some of my favorites. I'm going Turbo out of the box, I'll convert it over to Targa in a few weeks.

664114602_IMG_20210223_1406036512.thumb.jpg.6eb1a8a554865631ae9b5dbb6e308136.jpg

1635013540_IMG_20210223_1407014442.thumb.jpg.cea52ba71677a846aa3041d57fd841df.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Tking22 said:

Any updates on your Supes? Unfortunately I've read you're not alone in your situation, other folks on other toy boards are reporting the same thing. My personal friend got one directly through Mezco same as us and he's got no progress yet either. He contacted customer service and they told him his order was still in processing, and that they have more units on the way for the remaining orders like his, and I assume yours unless you got an update.

Got my Lego 911 in, looks absolutely gorgeous. I'm really excited to crack into this one, as many Lego sets as I have, the UCS and Creator Expert cars and vehicles are definitely some of my favorites. I'm going Turbo out of the box, I'll convert it over to Targa in a few weeks.

664114602_IMG_20210223_1406036512.thumb.jpg.6eb1a8a554865631ae9b5dbb6e308136.jpg

1635013540_IMG_20210223_1407014442.thumb.jpg.cea52ba71677a846aa3041d57fd841df.jpg

It finally shipped yesterday, thanks for asking.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/20/2021 at 2:25 PM, Pontus said:

Mucho arigato @Alphahorizon!  Everything arrived in very good order.  I feel sorta guilty opening the still sealed Monster.  And this will be my first Arcadia as well as my first GBP... well first official one.  Gonna be a fun Saturday! :yahoo:

IMG_20210220_140905182.thumb.jpg.147c0ac12fec88527089180023938b18.jpg

 

Nice haul!

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

Just arrived. Looks like they didn't go too nuts on the box size after all. Shipping was still pretty steep.

387846639_fromjapanvf-4shipping.thumb.jpg.ca5f95271cb70b25e4ee9eb9d63a0521.jpg

Two?! :shok: 

giphy.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

You know the world has turned upside down when you decide to go hunt down some BSG Viper kits, and discover that the Eaglemoss releases are cheaper than the Moebius kits.

Anyhow, Vipers Mk I and II are inbound now. :lol:  I didn't realize that they're basically the same scale as the kits.

Edited by Chronocidal
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lolicon said:

One to play with and another to maybe customize later. ;)

Wait. No extra one? You know, just 'in case'? :rolleyes:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Just arrived. Looks like they didn't go too nuts on the box size after all. Shipping was still pretty steep.

387846639_fromjapanvf-4shipping.thumb.jpg.ca5f95271cb70b25e4ee9eb9d63a0521.jpg

 

snl-star-wars-toys.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

I just bought the VF-31J and the SV-262BA Draken. honestly. i heard a lot of Complaints about the VF-31J Model Kit, especially around the waist and Legs are Easily Brake. it's not arrive yet. 

 

Honestly. i used to hate Every Delta Related Merch. since Delta actually gave me a Expired Grape Medicine. 

 

but now i gave the Kits a shot. the more i look at the Vf-31J, the more i'm excited for build it. the Stickers don't bother me as ast time thou.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Wait. No extra one? You know, just 'in case'? :rolleyes:

 

 

7 hours ago, 505thAirborne said:

 

snl-star-wars-toys.jpg

Three PFs is a little excessive, even for me. :lol:

I'll probably only get one YF-19 PF. That thing ain't cheap!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...