Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

9 hours ago, Slave IV said:

Do you have the Sentinel Re:Edit Hulkbuster? It is still one of my favorite figures all time. It’s a beautiful piece of work. 

I HAD it. But I sold it to fund the comicave version. Which is one of my favorite toys. Thing weighs like 8lbs

2 hours ago, edstuff said:

I HAD it. But I sold it to fund the comicave version. Which is one of my favorite toys. Thing weighs like 8lbs

Ah ok. Interesting choice I never would have made but I'm also all about comic style over MCU. 

Edited by Slave IV

20 minutes ago, edstuff said:

The comicave Hulkbuster is imo the BEST 1/12 Hulkbuster ever made. I'm simply in love with it

Good to know. I don't have any Comicave figures yet and mostly again because I'm not really interested in MCU figures. I have eyed them for a long time just to see what they are up to because I always like the idea of higher end figures.

Sorry @sh9000, but i found this new DX Hikkie 1S for 26,727 yen at amazon.jp.

i had to....1047587910_DXHikaruVF-1SDYRL.jpg.38a349d2d62969d4c808c57364fe9330.jpg

Total was 29,126 yen, and it made it here in only a few days. Roughly 272 bucks shipped, is not as bad as other places, and I could not miss this one. They used bubble wrap so the box was not in spectacular shape, but luckily the valk is intact. I did notice a tiny tilt to the left in the backpack, but it seems not to affect anything. These Dx have some heft to them.

I am going to have let go of some of my unicorns.

Soon in the Sale section: NEW Yammies 1/48 CF, new Fastpacks, and new GBP armors. I always wanted to build an army, but, I never got around freeing the army from its boxes.

Edited by vlenhoff

On 7/16/2020 at 8:15 AM, sh9000 said:

Hehe.  Zero points of articulation.  It would have been cool if it was like the old POTF figures and there was a Han Solo figure that clips to the back.

Ha, that's a good idea. Sorry about my lame joke xD

I'll try to gather some funds soon, and thanks for your patience @sh9000

I think getting a fourth 21 for de-limiter mode may be the silliest purchase to date. Yeah, I nee a minty (couldn't find any non minty ones) YF-21 with Supers so I can leave half of it in the box. I'm a moron.:fool:

21.jpg.a64e11cce3d8817f5e8fd293e806ac36.jpg

6 minutes ago, sqidd said:

I think getting a fourth 21 for de-limiter mode may be the silliest purchase to date. Yeah, I nee a minty (couldn't find any non minty ones) YF-21 with Supers so I can leave half of it in the box. I'm a moron.:fool:

Your killing the collecting scene. It’s taken me a decade to grow my collection into what it is. Nice 21’s!

oh and I’d definitely slap one of them In high speed mode. 

Edited by ErikElvis

48 minutes ago, sqidd said:

Save a spot or two(:spiteful:) for the upcoming DX? 

Very nice representation of the fighter mode of the21. Daresay that’s near damm perfect, which a delimiter 21 would tip over.

Edited by seti88

I knew this this will happen sooner or later... :lol:

1 hour ago, sqidd said:

1 hour ago, ErikElvis said:

Your killing the collecting scene. It’s taken me a decade to grow my collection into what it is. Nice 21’s!

Oh and I’d definitely slap one of them In high speed mode. 

1 hour ago, seti88 said:

Very nice representation of the fighter mode of the21. Daresay that’s near damm perfect, which a delimiter 21 would tip over.

Like I said on the Bandai wish thread if the DX VF-11 gets made, however with DX YF-21 this time.. 

@sqidd will at least get five DX YF-21 upon release this time.

One for fighter mode, one for de-limiter, one for gerwalk, one for battriod and the last one for prosperity.  ;)

5 hours ago, seti88 said:

4 hours ago, borgified said:

@sqidd will at least get five DX YF-21 upon release this time.

One for fighter mode, one for de-limiter, one for gerwalk, one for battriod and the last one for prosperity.  ;)

I'm not sure what I'll do about the DX. As stated by many, the Yamato is darn near perfect in fighter mode. I'd have  hard time replacing them with DX's. Maybe one for Battroid??? I'm not a fan of the 21's Gerwalk. I would have to see the DX to make a decision on that. Is it possible that I would only get one DX?:shok: In this case, very possible. I'm all about "The Display" though. I don't think multiple DX's will do anything for me. I may not get even one. A DX in Battroid surrounded by Yamato's in Fighter may break my OCD!8P

It's actually kind of nice when I don't feel pressured to get PO's. No VF-1A Max or the VF-1A Kazakaki for me. That was a relief. Same with the DX Voltes. Too tall for my displays.

I'd be all in on VF-11's and a VF-1J GBP Grey Goggle (one). I could maybe, and I mean maybe be all in on DX TV M&M's with Supers. I've got three of each now. They're pretty loose and floppy though.

I'm slowing way down at this point. I've spent an embarrassing amount of money in the past year on this stuff.

21 hours ago, Slave IV said:

Haha, cool! I’m sure you’ll paint that prize and look forward to seeing it. 

Thanks.  I’ll paint it TV colors and see if I can try to make a setup work with a DX VF-1A Max.

16 hours ago, vlenhoff said:

Wow, that is fantastic. I've never sen a 1/55 Q-Rau. Well done @sh9000!

Thank you.

12 hours ago, Convectuoso said:

True! I saw you winning that. Congratulations

Thanks.  I like it and I’ve already asked about one in 1/100 scale like yours.

6 hours ago, Slave IV said:

Wow, that probably cost a pretty penny. Well worth it!

These weren't too bad at all. $1200 shipped. The biggest chunk being the Max.:good:

The next packages inbound........not quite so inexpensive:;)

-VF-1S Hikaru w/ Strike

-VF-1S Roy w/ Supers

-VF-1A Hikaru w/ Supers

-VF-1J Hikaru w/ GBP

-VE-1

-VF-1J Hikaru

:shok:

I sold $4000 in toys over the past week. Since that's "free" money, I bought more toys with it.:D

I've gone Full Chunky!!:rofl:

Edited by sqidd

10 hours ago, sqidd said:

It has begun!!! Moooooowaaaahhhaaaahhaaaa!!!:p

Chunky!.jpg.65c189bdea7f24fa050887b573256fc7.jpg

Nice.  I remember when they were reissued back in the day.  Why I passed on the M & M is beyond me...

6 hours ago, sqidd said:

These weren't too bad at all. $1200 shipped. The biggest chunk being the Max.:good:

The next packages inbound........not quite so inexpensive:;)

-VF-1S Hikaru w/ Strike

-VF-1S Roy w/ Supers

-VF-1A Hikaru w/ Supers

-VF-1J Hikaru w/ GBP

-VE-1

-VF-1J Hikaru

:shok:

I sold $4000 in toys over the past week. Since that's "free" money, I bought more toys with it.:D

I've gone Full Chunky!!:rofl:

Hmmm, that isn’t too bad. $200 each and less for most of them if you say Max was the biggest chunk. I’m almost tempted to look for some. 

34 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Hmmm, that isn’t too bad. $200 each and less for most of them if you say Max was the biggest chunk. I’m almost tempted to look for some. 

Yeah, I lucked out and one Mandy location had everything in that pic but the Max. That made it a LOT easier.

3 hours ago, sqidd said:

Yeah, I lucked out and one Mandy location had everything in that pic but the Max. That made it a LOT easier.

How much did these guys retail for?  I bought all of mine from BBTS but it was so long ago...

41 minutes ago, myk said:

How much did these guys retail for?  I bought all of mine from BBTS but it was so long ago...

A lot less than what they go for now.  :crazy:

2008 Origin:

https://www.hlj.com/1-55-scale-origin-of-valkyrie-vf-1a-super-valkyrie-hikaru-ichijo-ban952860

https://www.hlj.com/1-55-scale-origin-of-valkyrie-vf-1j-hikaru-ichijo-ban952859

2002 Reissue:

https://www.hlj.com/1-55-scale-vf-1j-valkyrie-millia-ban912039