Jump to content

Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.


Recommended Posts

On 18/6/2020 at 21:47, sqidd said:

Los saqué hoy. Agregó un buen color a ese estante. Fewture Boss Borot y Getter Poseidon. :bueno:

Fewture.jpg.65d84515d51e0859a693f71d9093a98d.jpg

Too bad the designer died, before finishing this series.
these designs are far superior

to the fewture
dublas and boss borot

screenshot_2015-06-01_2016.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, CHAVAKAISER said:

Too bad the designer died, before finishing this series.
these designs are far superior

to the fewture
dublas and boss borot

 

Is that what happened? Too bad. I've seen pics of a Steel Jeeg that would have been awesome!

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Got another MB Gundam.

In a world where firearms and beam sabers are plentiful, why is he using a sharpened piece of metal? :unknw:

50026444687_b35d4a0447_o.jpg

In a world where every idiot can pull the trigger a little chivalry doesn't hurt (as long as you're sitting in a Gundam :D)

Oh, I just wanted to get off the MB-line, but this one is tempting once more.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, CrossAir said:

In a world where every idiot can pull the trigger a little chivalry doesn't hurt (as long as you're sitting in a Gundam :D)

Oh, I just wanted to get off the MB-line, but this one is tempting once more.

Haha

I find a lot of new Gundams to be rather gaudy looking, but still, it's a giant robot with a huge sword. ^_^

Still waiting for more UC MBs...

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Slave IV said:

Sweet! I don’t have any of mine yet. 

Thanks @Slave IV.  Where did you order from? Some of my friends are waiting for their figures as well.

Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Saburo said:

Thanks @Slave IV.  Where did you order from? Some of my friends are waiting for their figures as well.

I think a combination of HasbroPulse and Dorkside. I’m not in a rush but look forward to checking them out in hand.
 

But right now, I don’t care about getting anything except for the Sentinel Legioss. That thing looks magnificent and I’ve been waiting over 30 years for something like it!

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Stampeed Valkyrie said:

ahhh yes DS9.. you can toss out all the seasons up until Worf comes onboard.   Then the series actually gets interesting.

 

This is not accurate.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/26/2020 at 6:27 PM, Slave IV said:

Sweet hauls! I look forward to seeing the cover shot @sh9000

 

Here it is.

6D9F8E74-47C8-45AC-A0F6-88EDC08CFB6C.thumb.jpeg.8c69955e3f509e57f13bddc082c5300a.jpeg

 

I just bought my first WWE figure this morning and it’s the SDCC 2020 Mr. T.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sh9000 said:

Here it is.

6D9F8E74-47C8-45AC-A0F6-88EDC08CFB6C.thumb.jpeg.8c69955e3f509e57f13bddc082c5300a.jpeg

 

I just bought my first WWE figure this morning and it’s the SDCC 2020 Mr. T.

Cool! I was looking at that Mr. T but passed for now. Mainly didn't feel like dealing with EE but maybe I should check again.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/21/2020 at 9:12 PM, Stampeed Valkyrie said:

ahhh yes DS9.. you can toss out all the seasons up until Worf comes onboard.   Then the series actually gets interesting.

 

This is true. DS9 is insufferably boring until the Klingons attack the station. Then as the Dominion War gets going it becomes really enjoyable.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Reissue Masterpiece Sunstreaker provided by HLJ.com and my 2nd Arcadia 1/60 courtesy of fellow MW.com member levzloi.

0D1D03C1-7D31-4B3A-B6EF-CE8B6C7D1DF2.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow!  Going to have to pick up a Sunstreaker to go with my Sideswipe.

 

My Sentinel Legioss shipped today from Japan and it's already here at Customs!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chowser said:

Wow!  Going to have to pick up a Sunstreaker to go with my Sideswipe.

 

Gotta have the twins, man!

2AC5B72A-BADB-4364-A5F1-100A42872C82.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Slave IV said:

Cool! I was looking at that Mr. T but passed for now. Mainly didn't feel like dealing with EE but maybe I should check again.

Thanks!  Their site was acting up so I had to order it quick.  I don’t usually order from EE but I emailed them and asked if I could add a Marvel Select comic Hulkbuster to the order to get free shipping.  Mr. T is sold out now but there should be more later on Mattel’s special site.

975D7929-F6C6-45D4-B72E-F042E4A6B0B1.thumb.jpeg.fcf8955ed9886b525074eb46df182051.jpeg

Got a power inhibitor belt for my Marvel Legends Iceman.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nathans82 said:

Amazing pickup man!

Thanks dude!

1 hour ago, Slave IV said:

This is a pretty nice swoosh toy

Yes, that indeed looks like a nice swoosher.

1 hour ago, vlenhoff said:

This display finally arrived... cracked 

cracked.jpg.2f73114db4e9c4195a46eb33109b0754.jpg20200623_074127.jpg.a62ee2a6a48b6568d3d648f771336a41.jpg20200623_082703.jpg.935d5cd27738c3a9e7fa2e4d47e0b3d8.jpg2123420024_bobmarley116.png.896adef9109c4b6eb1bb9c48863632fa.png

Most appropriate face palm.  I'm wincing for you/with you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Saburo said:

34A869B2-FB86-4545-A35E-40703AE11CF2.thumb.jpeg.34a03dcb7419658d0b51162adca10b40.jpeg

Oh man you got yours already! Awesome! She looks great!

Mine's stuck in PW till I get some more things. Shipping from Japan is expensive these days.

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

:wub: Oh man...more heart intensifying! I'm looking forward to this probably more than the Focker 1S. 

 

9 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

Oh man you got yours already! Awesome! She looks great!

Mine's stuck in PW till I get some more things. Shipping from Japan is expensive these days.


I haven’t had a chance to transform it, but I hope the Legioss is more sturdy than the Stick figure( See what I did there!? Lol). The arm and torso keep falling apart when adjusting the figure.

 

288CEDF6-A62B-42A8-AAC4-88CEEE53E3CD.jpeg.7a9ca8c2670d9730ef4b91adf1df9d4e.jpeg

Edited by Saburo
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Saburo said:

I haven’t had a chance to transform it, but I hope the Legioss is more sturdy than the Stick figure( See what I did there!? Lol). The arm and torso keep falling apart when adjusting the figure.

288CEDF6-A62B-42A8-AAC4-88CEEE53E3CD.jpeg.7a9ca8c2670d9730ef4b91adf1df9d4e.jpeg

He's as sturdy as a... what's the opposite of a stick? :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Saburo said:

 


I haven’t had a chance to transform it, but I hope the Legioss is more sturdy than the Stick figure( See what I did there!? Lol). The arm and torso keep falling apart when adjusting the figure.

 

288CEDF6-A62B-42A8-AAC4-88CEEE53E3CD.jpeg.7a9ca8c2670d9730ef4b91adf1df9d4e.jpeg

:lol:

Sucks about the figure but doesn't seem like a "big" deal.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...