Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Britai came in today... aaaand I broke him already.  Tried pulling a leg off.   Didn't matter since they're pretty much imobile anyway.  spot o gloo, good as noo.  Not dynamic enough for fight poses, but I'm just happy for a new Zentradi figure.  Arms are nicely articulated, but some hip and knee movement would have made it great.  Oh, and gonna take the knife to this mullet they gave him.:blink:IMG_20200127_220226046.thumb.jpg.d793199e8c81108a27396d468920150a.jpg

48 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

I want to see this mullet you speak of. 

Sorry, I didn't take before pics, but it had big curls of hair coming out the back of his head behind the ears.

Edited by Pontus

Wow, is that Bretai's ship?! I just want to paint it! Sorry to ask, but how much was that?

Bebop & Rocksteady! Man that brings memories. They look just like they should!

Edited by vlenhoff

It came free with the Breetai figure for those that bought it early.  It was also sold separately on MEP Toys’ site for $9.  The guy sent me a replacement because one of mine had a small piece missing.

Just now, sh9000 said:

A little piece at the bottom of the ship was broken off.  Yeah I’ll paint it when I get the chance to.

Do you still have the broken one? If you ever want to git rid of it....

9 hours ago, vlenhoff said:

Do you still have the broken one? If you ever want to git rid of it....

Sorry @vlenhoff.  I gave it to @derex3592 a while back and he only had to pay for shipping.

1 hour ago, derex3592 said:

Breetai looks pretty darn good next to some HM-R! I'm in for more baddies from MEPToys! 

20200129_090503.jpg

Nice display.

Edited by sh9000

Just got the Hi Metal Super Parts! Definitely goes well with the OWL Armor and even makes it seem more complete with the rest of my Toynami Valks with Super Parts. Really liking how it looks with the Messer colors

PicsArt_01-29-09.58.00.jpg

IMG_20200129_201351-01.jpeg

IMG_20200129_202941-01.jpeg

IMG_20200129_203430-01.jpeg

IMG_20200129_205704-01.jpeg

IMG_20200129_203927-01.jpeg

IMG_20200129_210350-01.jpeg

IMG_20200129_205043-01.jpeg

bpqJKiA.jpg

You can do nothing

You will do nothing

Nothing at all...

I can't believe no one has ever made a totally bad-ass Sharon Apple figure, but this will have to do in the mean time!

Hey sorry off topic here but wondering if anybody has had any issues with NY lately?  My MP-47 Hound has been sitting in Preparation in Progress since Jan 6th and there’s been lots of similar complaints on their Facebook page recently.  

43 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

From the NY complaint thread, looks like they've got a shipping backlog due to a customs issue with one of the companies they ship to Europe with.

They can’t keep anything straight.  I had three figures go into prep the 26th, one the 27th.  The one from the 27th has shipped.  The others aren’t doing a thing.  I think the warehouse workers don’t know what they’re doing or they’re miss-managed or something.  That isn’t a long wait like you’ve experienced but I did ask them why the later package already shipped before the others and all they said was, “they’re in prep.”

Edited by Mommar

Looks like I have a healthy tax return coming this year and I would like to start work on restoring my valkyrie collection.  What pieces would people recommend?  Right now all I have is my 1:55 VF-1S Strike, a very beat and damaged custom 1:48 VF-1D (my ex threw it at me).  Two banged up 1:60 V1 Yammie VF-1, and the Arcadia YF-19.

9 minutes ago, Knight26 said:

Looks like I have a healthy tax return coming this year and I would like to start work on restoring my valkyrie collection.  What pieces would people recommend?  Right now all I have is my 1:55 VF-1S Strike, a very beat and damaged custom 1:48 VF-1D (my ex threw it at me).  Two banged up 1:60 V1 Yammie VF-1, and the Arcadia YF-19.

No time like the present to get a nice and new VF-1 lol go for the DX VF-1A, J, or S!

If it were me I'd be gunning for a VF-31J Kai because I like the modern designs. (My DX VF-25F Renewal comes in tomorrow!! :D)