Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

On 10/18/2019 at 12:38 PM, sqidd said:

I just can't justify the money it takes for trick cars anymore. Kinda bums me out. I want to want that stuff. But I'm just not turned on enough to make a purchase like that.

A lot of it stems from cars like that being 98% useless on the street. And doing track days is whole ball of wax. Now you're talking about a truck/trailer a minimum of $1500/day and whatever maintenance the car requires. Plus all of the travel time. If I had FU money sure. But I don't. At best I have "can you please leave me alone" money.:p

I just canceled my order for a 2020 GT500 Track Pack last week. I want the car. I have no idea what I would actually do with it though. Man I hate getting older and mature (ish).:cray:

That's one of those cars you just put in a garage and go stair at once a day to get your money's worth.

Just un-boxed these M&M 1/48's along with a new YetStand. Not exactly the end product I'm looking for, but getting there. So many adjustment with the stand to explore.

I was thinking last night M&M fighting back to back would be pretty fun.

M&M B2B 3.jpg

M&M B2B 2.jpg

M&M BTB 1.jpg

That's the Kaiyodo Xebec Eva-01 from 1999, metallic version. These had limited articulation and poseability, but I like how it looks displayed. Picked one up in Tokyo brand new in box for 2000 yen this may, couldn't pass it up for that kind of money.

50 minutes ago, Budo said:

That's the Kaiyodo Xebec Eva-01 from 1999, metallic version. These had limited articulation and poseability, but I like how it looks displayed. Picked one up in Tokyo brand new in box for 2000 yen this may, couldn't pass it up for that kind of money.

Yeah, I love the paint! Thanks for the heads up. This is going on my wish list.

Sent you a PM

Edited by sqidd

Unboxed two more M&M's tonight and set them up on YetiStands @ChaoticYeti. These stands are life savers! No way I could stuff that many M&M's (four 1/48's and two 1/60's) in that space without them. I still have some tweaking to do, but it's a good start.

Next, HMR M&M's.

M&M 4.jpg

Edited by sqidd