Jump to content
Gakken85

Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Saburo said:

Got some new loaders.

Nice, didn't realize they were model kits.  Looks like fun!

These just came in today, I had thought they were lost for good but they finally arrived after two months.  I had to open up Merda right away!

IMG_20190419_161134.jpg.125c628d44a26c0ef184f2dfb973cd91.jpg

00100lPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190419232045672_COVER.jpg.9389a8ad385f02ef753794e747e761ac.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, kkx said:

This shows up today.

So good looking in fighter mode. I am drooling all over it.

IMG_20190418_180006.jpg

This is still on my to buy list, congrats on getting one!! B))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sumyumgoy said:

Nice, didn't realize they were model kits.  Looks like fun!

These just came in today, I had thought they were lost for good but they finally arrived after two months.  I had to open up Merda right away!

IMG_20190419_161134.jpg.125c628d44a26c0ef184f2dfb973cd91.jpg

00100lPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190419232045672_COVER.jpg.9389a8ad385f02ef753794e747e761ac.jpg

Melda :wub:

The loader made by Mech Fans Toys is pre-assembled. The other 2 are by Rihio, they are 1/60th and bit smaller than the big one and require assembly.

Edited by Saburo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, 505thAirborne said:

This is still on my to buy list, congrats on getting one!! B))

Thanks, I am so glad that I found this. Plenty of item on the to buy list still. But have to slow down a bit after all my recent scores.

Good luck with the hunt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Ooooooh boi!  I got a giant toy of one of my favorite giant robots in the mail today.  I hope they bring Pacific Rim back to theatres someday.  It wasn't a great movie, but it's so awesome to watch on the big screen about 4 rows from the front!  Even a big TV just doesn't do it justice.

 

IMG_20190419_214735999.thumb.jpg.96b9e3843a426a533ec0728c8a5da40c.jpg

Unfortunately, I was a bit disappointed by the lack of articulation.  I also need to address some connection issues in the lighting.  Looks awesome tho!

IMG_20190420_011341536.thumb.jpg.638f4da3729c61467ff8e2765faccf73.jpg

Edited by Pontus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 505thAirborne said:

This is still on my to buy list, congrats on getting one!! B))

I regret passing on this back then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Saburo said:

Melda :wub:

The loader made by Mech Fans Toys is pre-assembled. The other 2 are by Rihio, they are 1/60th and bit smaller than the big one and require assembly.

oh ok, looking forward to how they look with the diorama!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Saburo said:

Melda :wub:

The loader made by Mech Fans Toys is pre-assembled. The other 2 are by Rihio, they are 1/60th and bit smaller than the big one and require assembly.

I ordered the MFT loader when I saw it on your Twitter. Looking at the Rihio kit now lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sh9000 said:

AFCDD0D0-138F-474F-874B-F0F1FE7FA7B1.thumb.jpeg.150a4fca221da1722ea55b916285ba47.jpeg

BE04C8FA-D011-4FB9-A270-3892253D0E06.thumb.jpeg.052452481539929a607b72c5043da8d5.jpeg

Got Marvel Legends Ronin and a cool Macross jacket.  :wub:

I just ordered a Ronin. Are you going to mod it? I probably won’t. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Slave IV said:

I just ordered a Ronin. Are you going to mod it? I probably won’t. 

No I’m not going to modify it.  

I’ll take a pic of my Ebony Maw tomorrow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8291E6E3-5103-4140-B825-2D288D2BE67E.thumb.jpeg.d40c988daf5e6bae96f5e2e23442dbd2.jpeg

Cosmo Fleet TV SDF-1.

A0ACBFE3-94E8-4552-8389-00116BE2EBDF.thumb.jpeg.562d8b34ed72078148a5e8c03bd09b2d.jpeg

Air Fighters Collection 1/100 F-4EJ.

15CECE98-0425-4175-A107-B95C4006DBA8.thumb.jpeg.979eba19342b8bc9c94daf4d61929d02.jpeg

Marvel Legends Avengers Infinity War Ebony Maw.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Amazon really  needs to rethink their whole shrink wrap deal and nothing else.

brokenbox.jpg

brokenbox2.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Penguin sushi said:

Just came in the mail.

20190423_171701.jpg

Very nice.  Plastic Cretins also did a little resin pilot figure that fits in the cockpit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Podtastic said:

Very nice.  Plastic Cretins also did a little resin pilot figure that fits in the cockpit.

Ooo thanks i have to check it out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Podtastic said:

Very nice.  Plastic Cretins also did a little resin pilot figure that fits in the cockpit.

 

2 hours ago, Penguin sushi said:

Ooo thanks i have to check it out.

I just got mine actually.  They arrived at the same time as my VF-1Ds.  I highly recommend it :good:

00100lPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190423212947399_COVER.jpg.2472b0eb32fc0097205f085b2ff524d5.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is that standing Zentradi soldier from Plastic Cretins as well?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, scand said:

Amazon really  needs to rethink their whole shrink wrap deal and nothing else.

brokenbox.jpg

brokenbox2.jpg

Mine arrived from AmazonJP as well.

I actually like how they shrink wrapped my 2 VF-1D toys together. Kept them secure enough, I feel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, tekering said:

Is that standing Zentradi soldier from Plastic Cretins as well?

Yes it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, scand said:

Amazon really  needs to rethink their whole shrink wrap deal and nothing else.

brokenbox.jpg

brokenbox2.jpg

They pack for the Japanese postal/delivery system. They don’t beat the sh!t out of packages the way the rest of the world does haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry to see the squashed box, @scand

For those of us who ordered the DX VF-1J from amazon, did anyone have similar issues with the packaging from Amazon JP?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, rdrunner said:

Sorry to see the squashed box, @scand

For those of us who ordered the DX VF-1J from amazon, did anyone have similar issues with the packaging from Amazon JP?

I’ve ordered from amazon whenever possible. The shipping packages have arrived a little worn but haven’t had anything arrived damaged yet *fingers crossed*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shipping delay from AmiAmi for my 1D.

Receive an email saying that they messed up the shipping weight and the package was returned to them.

Will re-invoice. :(

They have handled many 1D boxes by now, how can the weight we wrong?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, kkx said:

Shipping delay from AmiAmi for my 1D.

Receive an email saying that they messed up the shipping weight and the package was returned to them.

Will re-invoice. :(

They have handled many 1D boxes by now, how can the weight we wrong?

Typo perhaps?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sh9000 said:

7C7D7B8F-DAF3-49DD-A547-899D12F6D6EF.thumb.jpeg.1ddb95594165bd0ae718e5cd533206c0.jpeg

HMR VF-1D.

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet, but what's with Hikaru's smile and wave to the "camera" from the cockpit?  Poor Minmei is about to fall off the 1D's hand!:lol:

(Much respect to Master Tenjin for the added humour!)

Edited by rdrunner

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

Typo perhaps?

could be.

I was surprised because I imagine that shipping is automated. But now that I think about it, each purchase could have different weight, so someone possibly needs to do things manually.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rdrunner said:

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet, but what's with Hikaru's smile and wave to the "camera" from the cockpit?  Poor Minmei is about to fall off the 1D's hand!:lol:

Didn't notice it until you mentioned it. Now it really looks ood.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kkx said:

Didn't notice it until you mentioned it. Now it really looks ood.

Hikaru:  "Yup, no more backseat driving directions!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

April’s HLJ haul.

Now I’ve got all four main Beast Wars Masterpiece figures.

The rest of the DX Ryusoulger stuff and role play gear (I’ve got a bunch of the collectibles already and want to hear all those different noises!)

(Also, figures that HLJ would still have the initial release Beginning Soul but not the current promotion Kata Soul)

54FFC05F-8966-4465-A6CF-110EAE748FBB.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, rdrunner said:

Sorry to see the squashed box, @scand

For those of us who ordered the DX VF-1J from amazon, did anyone have similar issues with the packaging from Amazon JP?

Yep...that's how they pack. The box for my DX 1J was completely open and left on my porch like this:
72D68A3D-8074-49E8-B4B2-4215F55A6EAB.thumb.jpeg.88afef36afa1e2a895a5184dde38bbf5.jpeg

Luckily, no damage to the box inside.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since where talking about squished boxes from Amazon.jp at this moment, has anyone wondered about how is Amazon.jp boxes going to fair when Arcadia's PE VE-1 gets shipped out and delivered to those who ordered it on the first week of May? :unknw:

Edited by borgified

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...