Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

25 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

@Shizuka the Cat Were you able to use the free service fee coupon for that Buyee order?  It would have helped with the overall cost.

Yes. I was able to apply the coupon on each of the 4 valkyries I had won from YJA via Buyee.  In total, using the coupon 4 times saved me 3062 yen.

Edited by Shizuka the Cat

Masterpiece MP-43 Beast Wars Megatron is MASSIVE! I maintain MP-36 Megatron wasn't anything too special, and too expensive, but this monster? Absolutely worth it. I can admit I'm biased, I was born a bit too late to grow up with G1, THIS was my Megatron, and always will be. #monkeynottruck

image.thumb.png.9196a1789c0bd74e15344183da70b033.png

4 hours ago, Tking22 said:

Masterpiece MP-43 Beast Wars Megatron is MASSIVE! I maintain MP-36 Megatron wasn't anything too special, and too expensive, but this monster? Absolutely worth it. I can admit I'm biased, I was born a bit too late to grow up with G1, THIS was my Megatron, and always will be. #monkeynottruck

image.thumb.png.9196a1789c0bd74e15344183da70b033.png

Damn! MY BW Megatron is on the way but my Megatron is still MX-I even though I have MP-36 and several other versions of the character.

Edited by Slave IV

45 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Damn! MY BW Megatron is on the way but my Megatron is still MX-I even though I have MP-36 and several other versions of the character.

I had an Apollyon and loved the bulk and aesthetic, I just got the short end of the stick as far as QC goes. To this day though, I still think he's a damn good looking MP G1 Megatron.

7 minutes ago, Tking22 said:

I had an Apollyon and loved the bulk and aesthetic, I just got the short end of the stick as far as QC goes. To this day though, I still think he's a damn good looking MP G1 Megatron.

Yeah, I guess I got lucky since mine is still in great shape with no issues to this day. Mine is still always on display by my desk at the office although tucked in a corner for now.

538444497_TransformersandGundam.jpg.ec8f2dd4b6cf6447d6096630ab62b4f3.jpg

3 minutes ago, sumyumgoy said:

Nice shot! Inspired me to get another one lol.

My end of the month arrivals:

q.jpg.3127f09c9690dd01e60d253a988908d6.jpg

Thanks.  I have a hard time with perspective, especially on my phone.  I can’t wait for Skull Leader and the M’s now.  I’m always happy to convince somebody to spend more money. ;)

I’ve had my eye on the Andromeda for awhile but I just can’t bring myself to start buying other lines.  I’ve already started back down my long dormant vinyl purchasing route again.

13 minutes ago, sumyumgoy said:

Nice shot! Inspired me to get another one lol.

My end of the month arrivals:

q.jpg.3127f09c9690dd01e60d253a988908d6.jpg

Nice, are Bandai re-issuing the 1/72 Cosmo Falcona nd Zero?  I've had a Zero on backorder for probably a year or more at HLJ.

Really wish they would expand the line in that scale, there are some great ship designs in both 2199 and the new series.

I saw the BS Archive series for the first time in the wild today at Target and Walmart...all except Boba Fett of course. Already have a case that I preordered but grabbed an extra Luke since it was on sale and I want one to open.

Also saw some of the minicomic figures too...Just Vader and Chewie so I impulse bought a Vader just like I and they knew I would.

283670042_StarWars_VaderandSon.thumb.jpg.ee2987093b17d9d183e2eb6abe444197.jpg

Not exactly a toy or anything, but....

I just received this medallion as part of my induction into the Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi for being in the top 10% of my PhD class.  

image.png.c1ac2a1c49e869a30a807e6ba8950d0e.png

I wonder if I can trade it for valkyrie....

24 minutes ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

I just received this medallion as part of my induction into the Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi for being in the top 10% of my PhD class.  

Congrats! For some reason it reminds me of Hikaru’s last minute birthday gift to Minmei.... 

3 hours ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

Nice job cat!

3 hours ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

SOMEONE  needs to reward you with one!

16 hours ago, Mommar said:

Thanks.  I have a hard time with perspective, especially on my phone.  I can’t wait for Skull Leader and the M’s now.  I’m always happy to convince somebody to spend more money. ;)

I’ve had my eye on the Andromeda for awhile but I just can’t bring myself to start buying other lines.  I’ve already started back down my long dormant vinyl purchasing route again.

I hear ya...I went down quite the rabbit hole with the Yamato that I had to give up on some lines lol.

16 hours ago, Chronocidal said:

Nice, are Bandai re-issuing the 1/72 Cosmo Falcona nd Zero?  I've had a Zero on backorder for probably a year or more at HLJ.

Really wish they would expand the line in that scale, there are some great ship designs in both 2199 and the new series.

I'm not sure that they did, but I saw that Amazon had a Zero for sale with Prime and grabbed one.  I got the Falcon from AmiAmi which also has the Zero if you want to grab from them.  I'm still trying to get Yamamoto's Zero and Shinohara's Falcon.  I think it's really hit or miss once an item goes into backorder at HLJ.  For example, the Macross Armored Factory has been on backorder for a couple years now.

10 hours ago, Mommar said:

Well this was one hell of a haul today.  Games, records, toys.

59A0D51E-6892-4B21-B17C-2F71C5BF5002.thumb.jpeg.522759c23b7953cd86c60f10724d48b8.jpeg

Congrats on the Loki and Corvus Glaive set.  I’m just going to wait for mine to ship.  How tall are they compared with SHF MCU figures?

1 hour ago, Alphahorizon said:

Looking really cool @enphily.

Is everyone else able to see those in @enphily 's post?  I was only able to see them in @Alphahorizon's quote where they show up like links and open in a new window.  Even then, they didn't want to show up very well.  Just wondering if it's my browser of a site issue.  I see this from time to time on this site.

11 hours ago, Alphahorizon said:

This is the last 2 months since o got back into collecting Macross. Awaiting the arrival of a few others. VF-31F and J still.

20190330_073725.jpg

Now that's a haul!

7 hours ago, derex3592 said:

Good week this week! 

20190329_173038.jpg

SDF-4 Lightning!