Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

1 hour ago, Kuma Style said:

Which is fine. I was simply responding to the man or woman’s statement regarding tax from BBTS in that unfortunately it's not just a BBTS thing. At the end of the day as long as people can get what they want in a comfortable manner, life is good.

Man.

I’ll just let my last remaining orders with BBTS go through and then change stores.

My HMR VF-4 should be coming in today and my 1/100 F-16CJ, F-117, A-10C, F-15J should be coming in any day now.  Also my Mafex John Wick x2.

I’ll update this pic with the VF-4 when it comes in for now.

B1321A2B-5C2F-4CBB-A579-59051970C79F.thumb.jpeg.335dbdc007a176de3f174a8a2cedbf7f.jpeg

57 minutes ago, Chronocidal said:

How much do those 1/100 fighters run?  I might have to grab a few some time, they'd be a nice size for my desk at work. ^_^ 

They’re around $20 each.

16 hours ago, Mommar said:

NICE!  Best Spider-Man figure ever produced!  You’re gonna love it.

It is really good just wish Mafex's quality was a bit better. I got lucky with the lining on the suit but got globs of paint in other areas. I think the Revoltech is still my favorite just because of the crazy poses it can achieve. 

Mafex Spider-Man Comic Ver. Mafex Spider-Man Comic Ver.

5 minutes ago, mechaninac said:

^ Yes!.. bad, bad, bad.  Consider yourself on double secret probation.  Now slap yourself on the wrist and go sit in the corner to reflect upon what you did... :acute::p :lol:

Yes very bad girl you are! But to be honest looking at your haul I wish I had been that bad, too. No Macross toy came in for me this month. Being reasonable can make you really, really sad :sad:. Enjoy your Valks :good:

Edited by CrossAir

1 hour ago, anubis20 said:

It is really good just wish Mafex's quality was a bit better. I got lucky with the lining on the suit but got globs of paint in other areas. I think the Revoltech is still my favorite just because of the crazy poses it can achieve. 

Mafex Spider-Man Comic Ver. Mafex Spider-Man Comic Ver.

Totally agree! AY and the classic One:12 are probably my two favorite Spidey figures at this point but Mafex is improving. I still consider them the lowest tier out of the high end figures and they seem overpriced when they cost more than most the others but I will keep buying based on supporting comic style figures and hope they continually improve.

46 minutes ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

I was a bad girl this month.  My March 2019 haul....

image.png.54a5039ba1d8484a2e4433dab503681b.png

Wow! Nice!

17 hours ago, Mommar said:

Shf Blanka and some more classic vinyl.

UPS left MK50 Iron Man back in Cali.

E1DDF5AE-6A77-4EC6-B3B8-9FAB595D7147.thumb.jpeg.54e14539c51b1c08d9c007bef61a6b90.jpeg

FCB96EFD-7330-486E-9885-EB38D12A3A52.thumb.jpeg.9cb219ced0d80f4307951f729714d388.jpeg

I think this Blanka is actually a better mold than my beloved SOTA toys Blanka.  That's saying something.  Bandai really needs to do a Bison!

5 hours ago, mechaninac said:

^ Yes!.. bad, bad, bad.  Consider yourself on double secret probation.  Now slap yourself on the wrist and go sit in the corner to reflect upon what you did... :acute::p :lol:

What's the opposite of a support group?  Because I think this forum qualifies. :lol: 

Yup, I have proudly blown through all 12 steps thanks to this great anonymous support group for people who misguidedly feel the need to stop spending money on Macross toys, not to mention others.  :good:I see such great stuff on this thread, keep it coming.  We all need more support for our serious frugality problems!

You just HAVE to stop telling yourself "no" all the time.  As any millennial parent will tell you, it's an extremely unhealthy attitude.

MW is like an Alcoholics Anonymous Group.... where the members meet not to preach sobriety, but encourage others to give into pure hedonistic indulgence... and I love that!

hedonism-bot-futurama-2942551-800-600.jp

So, drink up!  :drinks::drinks::drinks:

Edited by mechaninac

I'm just going to ask here.  Every one of my recent HLJ orders has only had the option of going to private warehouse.  How the hell do I tell them to ship?  I go to the Private Warehouse section and I see my order but all I see is a 60 days until auto ship and no option to tell them to ship now.

4 minutes ago, Mommar said:

I'm just going to ask here.  Every one of my recent HLJ orders has only had the option of going to private warehouse.  How the hell do I tell them to ship?  I go to the Private Warehouse section and I see my order but all I see is a 60 days until auto ship and no option to tell them to ship now.

@Mommar. I had an issue with the VF-4 last week where I accidentally put it warehouse and didn't know what to do either. I reached out to the help center and they responded really fast. I recieved it this morning. I have had pretty good service with them. Reach out.to the help center, they will square it away.