Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

48 minutes ago, Valkyrie Driver said:

So... Has anyone had an order from AmiAmi seized by customs? My VF-31C has been sitting there for the past 4 days, and that bothers me.

I'm assuming you mean LAX customs?  They're just notoriously slow at times, and the postal service is getting worse and worse about updating tracking information.  I've had stuff appear stuck at LAX for a week before with no updates, and had it show up at my door with no tracking update at all.

3 hours ago, anubis20 said:

Got Sentinel Metamor-Force Baikanfu. Amazon Japan has a pretty good deal on these if interested and they ship directly to the US :)

New Haul 10/09/2017

Argh... between this and the renewal........ argh..... but the price is really nice.. .... 

1 hour ago, F360 said:

Argh... between this and the renewal........ argh..... but the price is really nice.. .... 

Yea i couldnt pass up on the price. Never really been a fan of the SOC Baikanfu design. This might not be as anime accurate but it works with my tastes :)

1 hour ago, Chronocidal said:

I'm assuming you mean LAX customs?  They're just notoriously slow at times, and the postal service is getting worse and worse about updating tracking information.  I've had stuff appear stuck at LAX for a week before with no updates, and had it show up at my door with no tracking update at all.

Ok. I was actually referring to ISC at New York. Post office told me that it's in Customs, but the internet says different. It's been there since the 7th of October, and I was hoping that it would have been here sooner. I need my VF-31C... I need it...

2 minutes ago, Valkyrie Driver said:

Ok. I was actually referring to ISC at New York. Post office told me that it's in Customs, but the internet says different. It's been there since the 7th of October, and I was hoping that it would have been here sooner. I need my VF-31C... I need it...

EMS or SAL? Ive had SAL items sit at ISC NY for a month and had one EMS item sit there for 11 days. 

3 hours ago, anubis20 said:

EMS or SAL? Ive had SAL items sit at ISC NY for a month and had one EMS item sit there for 11 days. 

Japan Post Air Small Packet, whatever that means... My Sv-262Hs and LillDraken got here yesterday, and I ordered them a couple days after my VF-31C...

2 minutes ago, ZorClone said:

Took a chance on another 3rd party Chinese accessory, this time for Figuarts Tony Stark.  It arrived yesterday and I have to say, I am completely thrilled with this piece.

IMG_1491.jpg

That is so cool! How much is that?

7 minutes ago, ZorClone said:

Took a chance on another 3rd party Chinese accessory, this time for Figuarts Tony Stark.  It arrived yesterday and I have to say, I am completely thrilled with this piece.

IMG_1488.jpg

IMG_1487.jpg

IMG_1491.jpg

IMG_1492.JPG

Nice piece! @no3Ljm, I just searched for it on ebay and it seems to be around $40-$50.  Too much for me!

12 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Nice piece! @no3Ljm, I just searched for it on ebay and it seems to be around $40-$50.  Too much for me!

Thanks Slave IV. ;)

Cool to have one. But it also means that I need to collect those Hall of Armors too (which I don't want it in the first place coz it's expensive) if ever I'm going to get one of this just to complete the setup. Oh well... <_<

Just now, ZorClone said:

Nah just print out a background of them and put it behind the figure :p

Well, one thing you forgot to mention is to get some baby's shoe boxes too in which where I will mount those printed backgrounds, right? :p

3 minutes ago, ZorClone said:

lol no just print the background scene of all of them as they were in the movie :D

_mg_42833.jpg

Or build them out of lego?

I mostly have the ones from Figuarts so printing it with them on it is not going to be ok. Hehehe. :lol:

As for Lego, it will end up more expensive since I need to find the proper shape and color thru third party sellers. ;)

10 hours ago, Slave IV said:

Thanks! 

Thank you! I'm trying to step up my photo game!

It's a filter in Photoshop. Just need to tweak it to your liking. If you have PS, I can go over the steps with you.  

Cool.  I thought it was PS.

Speaking of Tony Stark, I got a 1/18 Audi R8 for $13.99 to go with my 1/18 Tony Stark since he drove one in one of the movies.  He can also drive the Lamborghini Centenario for an upgrade.  Also got some cool Hot Wheels.

31E2C392-C3F2-4115-9996-06F2D70C16BD.thumb.jpeg.25595d75e895963c8737a7869277805a.jpeg

FC1F4039-8528-45EE-9DCB-18A1917D3C90.thumb.jpeg.5f98f6e3e6d15adb455052bc861acbeb.jpeg

On 10/11/2017 at 12:29 AM, Slave IV said:

Got my Revo Amazing Yamaguchi Wolverine!

Marvel_Revo_Wolverine_Cutout_sm_DSC06156.thumb.jpg.51ad87f17cc14ce78bbc066a6bf7c692.jpg

Best line in comic style figures EVER!

Cool photo. Did you use posterize?  :good:

20 hours ago, sh9000 said:

Cool.  I thought it was PS.

Speaking of Tony Stark, I got a 1/18 Audi R8 for $13.99 to go with my 1/18 Tony Stark since he drove one in one of the movies.  He can also drive the Lamborghini Centenario for an upgrade.  Also got some cool Hot Wheels.

31E2C392-C3F2-4115-9996-06F2D70C16BD.thumb.jpeg.25595d75e895963c8737a7869277805a.jpeg

What figure of Tony Stark that will fit there? Legends? Is it the one which is 3.5in? 

Edited by no3Ljm

17 hours ago, sh9000 said:

3.75” Tony Stark.

3.75". I thought those are 3.5". Hehehe. :lol:

Thanks sir!

Out of curiosity, those are the same size as the old G.I.Joes figures, correct?

Edited by no3Ljm

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

3.75". I thought those are 3.5". Hehehe. :lol:

Thanks sir!

Out of curiosity, those are the same size as the old G.I.Joes figures, correct?

Yeah the Iron Man figures are 1/18 (3.75”) scale and are the same size as GI Joe, Marvel Universe, Marvel Legends 3.75”, etc.

4 hours ago, sh9000 said:

Yeah the Iron Man figures are 1/18 (3.75”) scale and are the same size as GI Joe, Marvel Universe, Marvel Legends 3.75”, etc.

Who made them? Are they ones Hasbro made during Iron Man 2? Some of them look like ones I have from that line but if that's the case I didn't realize they made that many.

In either case I would really like to get a Tony figure to add to my lineup so any info you could provide on that one would be appreciated.

1 hour ago, Boobytrap said:

Who made them? Are they ones Hasbro made during Iron Man 2? Some of them look like ones I have from that line but if that's the case I didn't realize they made that many.

In either case I would really like to get a Tony figure to add to my lineup so any info you could provide on that one would be appreciated.

Yeah Hasbro made them and there were a lot of 3.75” armor variants for their Iron Man 2 and Iron Man 3 lines.  I have quite a few but there are actually more that were released.  The IM2 Drones that they released were cool too.

The 3.75” Tony Stark came in the Iron Man 3 Hall of Armor 6 pack like this.

A3524001-8E27-4738-9F48-3CB8FEDA38B5.thumb.jpeg.3faa562240f49552058fa821fc03b749.jpeg

Today I got a 1/18 Corvette Stingray for my 1/18 Black Widow.  B))

F49C0F6E-9EDD-47F7-8A4F-487C0E587CDF.thumb.jpeg.dc77956fff8a20be69b42b4fd6a700bd.jpeg

6584F9B1-C383-43AF-B143-22FA1F372BDA.jpeg.68ca9311b8da26cd4f733c5916780b86.jpeg

2 hours ago, Valkyrie Driver said:

I'm a bit Jealous, I want a couple of these too, wingmen for my VF-1S...

Hope you also get one (or two)!  That would be a sweet display.

59 minutes ago, derex3592 said:

congrats! one of my Favs! 

Thanks!

44 minutes ago, ScrambledValkyrie said:

A few things that came in today, to help finally expand my Macross collection beyond just valkyries -- plus a curious Hikaru.

Nice, loving the HMR line, it's so much fun to play with.

21 hours ago, HardlyNever said:

Got Neca Thrall and Sylvanas for my bday.  This completes my Neca Heroes the Storm collection.  Unfortunately, the line has been killed off and we aren't getting anymore.

IMG_20171014_092831.jpg

That Sylvannas figure looks really good. Pity we won't be getting Tassadar and Alarak.