Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

59 minutes ago, anubis20 said:

Got Figma Void & Ubik... Box is huge!!! Just waiting on Femto to complete the God Hand :wub:

Figma Void & Ubik

Did you already get the female figure with the giant titties where, in every single promo image, she had to be strategically posed to cover her genitals?

4 hours ago, Darotower said:

Finally the Super & Strike parts set Weathering version has arrived for my VF-1S Roy Focker!!!

20170810_205141.jpg

20170810_210027.jpg

Congrats Darotower. :good:  ;)

Guys, I didn't know that the Weathering versions of Strike/Super parts comes with a silver painted tip and barrel on the cannon. Was it always been like that? I didn't notice it from before. Looks cool.

11 hours ago, Darotower said:

Finally the Super & Strike parts set Weathering version has arrived for my VF-1S Roy Focker!!!

20170810_205141.jpg

20170810_210027.jpg

That looks great! I never knew the weathering sets had additional paint apps. Interesting.

So, this isn't a new purchase, but I started pulling out my DYRL valks to set up and discovered I have two VF-1A Hikaru sets?! I remember buying one of them when I was in Tokyo last year, but I have no recollection whatsoever where the other one came from. :blink:

598eea3ed0210_doubleVF-1A.thumb.jpg.f1ceb7e1a65661df804588a526b27c14.jpg

5 hours ago, Giantman said:

You guys know anywhere to get the new premium finish Arcadia Ichijo vf1s?

Since most of the online stores mentioned here in the forum doesn't carry anymore. The best bet where to get it is thru eBay (around $450+) or watch Yahoo Japan Auction. Or wait until one of the members here unload theirs.

Good luck on the hunt. 

1 hour ago, dragonstar1982 said:

I should feel lucky a member sold me one a couple months ago  for $150. Ebay's price are way over the top.

For a Hikaru Premium Finish? :blink:

Edited by no3Ljm

9 hours ago, Giantman said:

You guys know anywhere to get the new premium finish Arcadia Ichijo vf1s?

I have one for sale in the For Sale forum:

I'm close to opening it and just keeping it though :lol:

27 minutes ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

I have one for sale in the For Sale forum:

I'm close to opening it and just keeping it though :lol:

I didn't know you have one posted. ;)

There you go. The cheapest one for now. And price is already shipped. Better grab it Giantman. ^_^

10 hours ago, Lolicon said:

That looks great! I never knew the weathering sets had additional paint apps. Interesting.

So, this isn't a new purchase, but I started pulling out my DYRL valks to set up and discovered I have two VF-1A Hikaru sets?! I remember buying one of them when I was in Tokyo last year, but I have no recollection whatsoever where the other one came from. :blink:

598eea3ed0210_doubleVF-1A.thumb.jpg.f1ceb7e1a65661df804588a526b27c14.jpg

I love finding toys in storage that I don't remember having. 

Hey fellas, can anyone vouch for the yeti stand?  I want to get one for my Arcadia VF-19, if so can you give me an idea if which parts to buy.  I took a look at the site for about 30 seconds and realized it was a bit more involved than picking one out and ordering it.

I can vouch for it completely. Holds my Valkyries VERY well and is unobtrusive. 

I don't know exactly what poses you're trying to pull off, but if the 19 is all you're going to be putting on there, I'd suggest a Beta stand, the YA banking adapter, the YA standing adapter, the Arcadia 19 fighter stand adapter, and an elbow. That will let you display the 19 in any mode and flight attitude you can think of. 

Edited by Sildani

11 minutes ago, Sildani said:

I can vouch for it completely. Holds my Valkyries VERY well and is unobtrusive. 

I don't know exactly what poses you're trying to pull off, but if the 19 is all you're going to be putting on there, I'd suggest a Beta stand, the YA banking adapter, the YA standing adapter, the Arcadia 19 fighter stand adapter, and an elbow. That will let you display the 19 in any mode and flight attitude you can think of. 

Awesome thank you.

Just now, Zx31 said:

The 19 was the most expensive of the 3.

20170812_235751.jpg

20170813_000352.jpg

20170813_000326.jpg

20170813_000307.jpg

Oh man, I want a VF-11 so damn bad.  The prices on eBay are stupid though.  I somehow managed to get my Arcadia VF-19 for only $300 or so with shipping.

Also, be super careful with the legs on the 19, mine snapped at the gerwalk joint, I slipped it back in and has no cosmetic damage, but my heart broke knowing it wasn't in tip top shape anymore.

34 minutes ago, Giantman said:

Hey fellas, can anyone vouch for the yeti stand?  I want to get one for my Arcadia VF-19, if so can you give me an idea if which parts to buy.  I took a look at the site for about 30 seconds and realized it was a bit more involved than picking one out and ordering it.

They are the finest stands I've ever used. @ChaoticYeti is extremely helpful setting you up with what you need if you just let him know. You'll need a base or mounting option (like the wall mount or detolf mount). Then you need at least one arm and an adapter which will connect to the stand adapter that came with your valk. The standing or banking adapter will just depend on how you want the valk oriented depending on your setup. Basically, the stand adapter has a rectangular peg so you just need to see which way it goes on however you plan to display it and get the yeti adapter that lets you do that.

13 minutes ago, Giantman said:

Also, be super careful with the legs on the 19, mine snapped at the gerwalk joint, I slipped it back in and has no cosmetic damage, but my heart broke knowing it wasn't in tip top shape anymore.

Haven't noticed anything on my Arcadia yet, but a friends Yamato 19 Kai did have a break at the gerwalk joint.

17 minutes ago, Giantman said:

Oh man, I want a VF-11 so damn bad.  The prices on eBay are stupid though.  I somehow managed to get my Arcadia VF-19 for only $300 or so with shipping.

Fortunately was able to grab the 11 from a friend for $200. The 21 was $250 on Y!J