Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

17 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

I'd forgotten how great Ozma's 25S looks even without armor packs. 

So... Ozma vs Arad? 

I've had my original one dressed in armor parts from very early on so I didn't really get a chance to enjoy it in its pure form. But now I got a second one it will stay in fighter mode, clean config for me to enjoy! :D

Edited by spanner

20 minutes ago, spanner said:

I've had my original one dressed in armor parts from very early on so I didn't really get a chance to enjoy it in its pure form. But now I got a second one it will stay in fighter mode, clean config for me to enjoy! :D

You mean you don't have a 3rd one for the super parts he used in one episode? For shame! 

43 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

You mean you don't have a 3rd one for the super parts he used in one episode? For shame! 

41 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Don't tease him, Lolicon. Now he's going to look for a third one. Third one's a charm. ;)

im now only one off breaking the magic 100 Valkyrie in my collection! so maybe a third one with supers is an option!? But I have a few other ideas that might happen instead..

8 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Don't tease him, Lolicon. Now he's going to look for a third one. Third one's a charm. ;)

8 hours ago, spanner said:

im now only one off breaking the magic 100 Valkyrie in my collection! so maybe a third one with supers is an option!? But I have a few other ideas that might happen instead..

Come on spanner, you know you want a third Ozma. You're not gonna let an amateur like me outdo you, are you? :rolleyes:

31145763084_b95cb263d7_o.jpg

58 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

Come on spanner, you know you want a third Ozma. You're not gonna let an amateur like me outdo you, are you? :rolleyes:

Hehe! I do like Ozma's 25 but not enough to want four (or more) of them! Three maybe.. ;)

Then I'd need to get the super parts!

I only meant to dig up and take a pic of the three I had. Then I found I had four! Apparently I've long since lost track of how many duplicates I really have. -_-

But now I can have an armored fighter and battroid at the same time!

And yes you need super parts! 

LOL! don't you just love it when you accidentally find out that you have more Valkyries than you initially thought you had!! :lol: i wish that would happen to me..

I'd love to display a 25S in armored fighter but i think it looks way cooler in battroid armored. So maybe I'll just get a set of super parts for my other one instead.. 

9 hours ago, spanner said:

32 minutes ago, spanner said:

Hehe! I do like Ozma's 25 but not enough to want four (or more) of them! Three maybe.. ;)

Then I'd need to get the super parts!

10 minutes ago, spanner said:

LOL! don't you just love it when you accidentally find out that you have more Valkyries than you initially thought you had!! :lol: i wish that would happen to me..

I'd love to display a 25S in armored fighter but i think it looks way cooler in battroid armored. So maybe I'll just get a set of super parts for my other one instead.. 

Lolicon, I told you it's bound to happen. ;)

These quotes would look nice as a new signature... but sadly that feature is all gone. Hahaha! :lol:

And for sure Spanner was like this when he found out that there's no more signature... :yahoo:

9 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Ill gladly take one of them out of your hands. ;)

Had quite a box of goodies from HLJ arrive during the week after Christmas!

RoeMgzF.png

Unfortunately, Hulk didn't keep calm during shipping I guess, since his neck joint was snapped in the packaging lol

Gx8EBZ7.png

Leonidas Figma is freakin sweet!  That cloth cape!

nuzPIax.png

The Figuarts Scout Trooper & Bike was a steal at HLJ's price, and this thing is awesome.  Detail everywhere is crisp and clean.

d6akdKk.png

same for Figuarts Captain Phasma

Ap6VMVY.png

Also had a box from BBTS show up the day after, with a HUGE new piece, Cherno Alpha from Pacific Rim by NECA (holy crap its huge)

XRQM9jH.png

Lil' Kaiju meet GIANT JEAGER!

Lastly, this just came in today!  The sculpt is freakin amazing

g8oSy94.png

Yep, they said the person who handles issues like that is out until Thursday and they will prioritize it then.  I'm confident they'll take care of it.

Haven't gotten the Rogue One figures open yet but I'll try to take an interesting pic with all of them when I do.

On 30/12/2016 at 4:06 AM, zzj said:

2017-01-04_15_16_50.jpg

This arrived today, great stuff, although not my favorite of the movies, the look its spot on.

Edited by Mr Bomber

Some hauls during the Holidays.

S.H.Figuarts Tony Stark and Iron Man Mk.III

IMG_6939_zpsz3vr50qy.jpg

IMG_6940_zpsstqutvvr.jpg

Yamato 1/60 VT-1 Super Ostrich (Holy Grail) courtesy of cdidio. Thank you sir! I'm loving it. :wub: 

IMG_6944_zpsmjhkynxt.jpg

IMG_6945_zps5v4bhv4l.jpg

And finally, Bandai DX VF-31J Siegfried [Hayate Immelman]

IMG_6953_zpsnzwqwo3n.jpg

IMG_6954_zpsffbqlwl6.jpg

I love the new box design. :wub: But sad to say even if I paid Nippon-Yasan for that extra requested Y800 additional shipping cost, I didn't get enough protection. :( As far as I recall, AmiAmi is still the best when it comes to packing boxes.

IMG_6955_zps3jvfsqms.jpg

Edited by no3Ljm

18 minutes ago, spanner said:

wow! what a haul Noel! well done! sucks about the box damage but at least you got a fantastic Valkyrie inside it! 

and congrats on finally getting your VT-1! B))

Thanks Spanner! I'm just waiting for the other 2 Grails too. They've just finished applying Package Consolidation. So hopefully it will be here next week. ;)