Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

Ok, so this is my first post here but just wanted share the "fam". I'm still a noob collector and a long way from catching any of you on here, lol. But here you go.

post-26268-0-70840700-1387637607_thumb.jpg

Looks like i need a better pic, lol. Well more to come. Thanks again MW, without you i wouldn't have some of these.

Guest davidwhangchoi

My postal office sucks. They always leave a notice even when someone is home. Arghhh I guess I need to drop by the post office tomorrow.

is the the miria 1/60?

is the the miria 1/60?

I am hoping it is. I am actually going to drive to the post office now and see I can get it tonight...can't wait!

David,

you are right. it is the miria.

IMAG0467.jpgIMAG0470.jpgIMAG0471.jpg

Edited by dapro

Guest davidwhangchoi

I am hoping it is. I am actually going to drive to the post office now and see I can get it tonight...can't wait!

David,

you are right. it is the miria.

IMAG0467.jpgIMAG0470.jpgIMAG0471.jpg

Awesome!!! nice, if you get a chance and open it. take some pictures of it. let us know the condition. ok, now i'm fully vindicated from stealing the earlier one on mandrake. i'm glad i had the opportunity to alert you to one for the same price on mandarake :)

Happy Holidays Dapro!!!

Guest davidwhangchoi

Nice work, I just nabbed one for 100$

To bad it's a scheme from a OVA that shows it for like 5 seconds lol.

nice grab guys, that's a good deal for a 100 bucks.

Awesome!!! nice, if you get a chance and open it. take some pictures of it. let us know the condition. ok, now i'm fully vindicated from stealing the earlier one on mandrake. i'm glad i had the opportunity to alert you to one for the same price on mandarake :)

Happy Holidays Dapro!!!

Thanks David. Here are some pictures from my Droid phone. Overall its in pretty good condition. Merry Christmas!IMAG0472.jpgIMAG0473.jpgIMAG0474.jpgIMAG0475.jpgIMAG0476.jpg

Only found one flaw. One of the head laser got a stress mark shown here. Its funny, my VF-1j Max has the same issue. I guess they are a true pair. :p

IMAG0477.jpg

Edited by dapro

Nice work, I just nabbed one for 100$

To bad it's a scheme from a OVA that shows it for like 5 seconds lol.

Just 5 seconds? I should watch Dynamite 7 again some time....

gallery_12176_600_577051.jpg

gallery_12176_600_60779.jpg

Just got this dude.. Still waiting on the Soundbooster to get through customs.

4WG3qeN.jpg

FIIYYYYYYAAAAAA!

BOMBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

gallery_12176_600_6094.jpg

Guest davidwhangchoi

Thanks David. Here are some pictures from my Droid phone. Overall its in pretty good condition. Merry Christmas!

Only found one flaw. One of the head laser got a stress mark shown here. Its funny, my VF-1j Max has the same issue. I guess they are a true pair. :p

IMAG0477.jpg

thanks for the pictures dapro, yeah i have that stress mark on one of my vf-1j's mass production as well. it looks like a few may have shipped in a way that the head laser got crushed in the packaging if the head is housed a bit crooked is the plastic tray.

The head laser is really tight. I thought the previous owner might have try adjusting the laser with the tip of the laser causing the stress.

David, I read if you use a hair dryer or a heat gun, you can reduce or remove the stress mark. I am kind of chicken trying it though. haha

Edited by dapro

Man that is sweet looking. I can't wait for mine to get here.

The fighter mode is beyond sweet! Only complaint is the legs are slightly loose in battroid, or the upper body is heavy..reminds me of van damme's epic split when the legs slide outward on the table.

Got it from Maiden Japan for $125 shipped! So far so good, cant find any major complaints. Enjoying my christmas gift, in batroid and gerwalk mode :

ib25.jpg

sj2w.jpg

tnm8.jpg

ehd8.jpgw4tf.jpg

wys8.jpgmkn8.jpg

Edited by aaajin

After seeing DyNo collection I manage to track down VF1j stealth

0q0t.jpg

I just got one of these w/super-strike set. It is my first valk and I LOOOVE it, seriously the biggest box ever with the coolest toy! Such a sleek fighter, everything I dreamed of flying as a kid (and still do).

Guest davidwhangchoi

The head laser is really tight. I thought the previous owner might have try adjusting the laser with the tip of the laser causing the stress.

David, I read if you use a hair dryer or a heat gun, you can reduce or remove the stress mark. I am kind of chicken trying it though. haha

ooo i will try that. i have two vf-1j mass so i might give it a go. but after new years perhaps:)

I love buying stuff from Mandrake that says used and "box damage" that ends up being sealed and with no apparent box damage.7XeOkkQl.jpg

120$ shipped is a steal, especially since the shipping was DHL 3 day!

Now to wait for a 17' to show up for a good deal.

Is DHL cheaper than EMS shipping?