Gakken85

Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

36 minutes ago, ArchieNov said:

Everyone seems to be looking for the extra legs/claws on the Iron Spider suit, but does the movie version actually have them? I didn’t see any in the trailer, and from what I’ve seen from the MCU they don’t always conform to the content in the comics.

Thor had two eyes in all of the Ragnarok trailers too.  The number of stones in Thanos' glove has changed between the same scene in the trailers too.  Marvel does purposely leave out details from their trailers.    There's also the confusing fact the Lego and Minimates versions of the movie suit both include four sets of mechanical arms like from the comic.  And we've also seen the Mk 50 armor has extra flight bits on the back of it thanks to Hot Toys but Hasbro and Bandai have left them off of their figures.  There's every indication Hasbro cheaped out (and will very likely release an overpriced two-pack down the line) in order to correct it. 

So, uh, did anyone else preorder all the Infinity War Figuarts figures? :unknw:

2 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Not all of them.  I pre-ordered Thanos and the new Black Widow and Captain America figures.

I preordered Iron Man and Spidey.  Only other figure i'll get when its released is Hulkbuster.

What I could, I forgot they went up so I missed out on Thanos. Got Tony, Cap, and blonde Widow, may cancel Cap and Widow though. Not a fan of the blonde Widow look, and if Cap doesn't come with his new Wakanda shield from the trailers then Bandai really half-assed it. Passing on Hulkbuster, I have the Age of Ultron one, good enough for me.

I picked up an opened titans return fort max and I bought the add on kit by dna for the feet and crotch upgrade. Looks awesome. I just need the hand upgrade with the chest cannons.

C996325C-EC46-47CE-B437-E6E80FCE46DF.jpeg

11 minutes ago, Tking22 said:

What I could, I forgot they went up so I missed out on Thanos. Got Tony, Cap, and blonde Widow, may cancel Cap and Widow though. Not a fan of the blonde Widow look, and if Cap doesn't come with his new Wakanda shield from the trailers then Bandai really half-assed it. Passing on Hulkbuster, I have the Age of Ultron one, good enough for me.

Bandai, half-ass a toy release? Surely you jest! 

Thanos sold out pretty fast everywhere. I think I got the last one in all of Japan, since it immediately went sold out after my order and I couldn't find another open preorder. 

Still available at bbts with only a small markup... as opposed to the ridiculous markups on the rest of the Avengers. 

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Search?PageSize=50&SortOrder=New&Brand=2085&Company=81

Only thing I ordered out of the new Marvel Bandai stuff was a bunch of those stands!

Got the Romulan BoP (Thanks for that heads up! It's awesome!) and my first ever Black Series figures, with a few more on the way.  Had to finally get the Rebels figures now that the show is over (sniffle) I just hope they finish the whole cast.

Dj%N4+opT+2aeQU4khqu1A.jpg

5 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Just the two 'IRON' dudes for me. ^_^

2 hours ago, anubis20 said:

I preordered Iron Man and Spidey.  Only other figure i'll get when its released is Hulkbuster.

Hey Anubis. You think a Bruce Banner figure or bust will be included if they make the Hulkbuster MK2?

http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/18/10/640x335/gallery-1520336715-mark-ruffalo-bruce-banner-wakanda-hulkbuster-avengers-infinity-war.jpg

54 minutes ago, ZorClone said:

There's gonna be a new Hulkbuster!?

No figure announcement yet. But yes, it was on the trailer for a mere second.

http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/17/48/768x317/gallery-1511974471-hulkbuster.jpg

2 hours ago, Bahamutzyro said:

I picked up an opened titans return fort max and I bought the add on kit by dna for the feet and crotch upgrade. Looks awesome. I just need the hand upgrade with the chest cannons.

C996325C-EC46-47CE-B437-E6E80FCE46DF.jpeg

This is the best picture I've seen of the new Max, period.

Speaking of Marvel, I should be getting my Marvel Legends X-Force Deadpool and Cable tomorrow.

@ZorClone  That is awesome..   Diamonds QA on these ships is all over the place.   I have both the HD 1701 and the TOS Bird of Prey..   I have yet to take the BOP out of the box but your picture makes me want to setup a display shelf. 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Stampeed Valkyrie said:

@ZorClone  That is awesome..   Diamonds QA on these ships is all over the place.   I have both the HD 1701 and the TOS Bird of Prey..   I have yet to take the BOP out of the box but your picture makes me want to setup a display shelf. 

The QA is really only part of the weirdness, sadly.  Some releases have been very nice, like the Excelsior and ST VI Klingon BoP, but the design, assembly, and painting have been all over the map on some others.  I only display the TOS 1701 facing one way because the screw plugs on the right side are so ugly and huge, and the materials and lighting used on the TWOK 1701 are massively problematic, because the whole hull of the ship lights up from the plastic being so transparent, and the lights being obnoxiously bright... except for the deflector array and impulse engines, because those were painted black. :rolleyes: 

Edited by Chronocidal

Posted (edited)

Nothing Macross related, but this morning I picked up Metal Build Mazinger from the post office.

Had to open it at the parking.

IMG-20180308-WA0027.jpeg

IMG-20180308-WA0029.jpeg

Edited by Ignacio Ocamica

8 hours ago, ZorClone said:

There's gonna be a new Hulkbuster!?

There was a preview video released that show d a silouhette of the Hulkbuster and Bucky.

8 hours ago, ZorClone said:

Little bit of Trek TOS goodness

fullsizeoutput_3a1.jpeg

Looks great! Should try painting the windows on the Enterprise with a white paint marker. Makes it look much better and less... abandoned. :) 

Also, as much as I like the illuminated windows, if you think about it, in order for the windows to be that bright white on a ship, the inside must look like this:

tapestry_01.jpg.9575c58bf522c757c9b5b62ed6d8af2e.jpg

:lol:

18 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Are there Kree?

Finally a Bucky figure! Now where's Scarlet Witch and Vision so I can finally round off my Avengers crew?!

I got my baby pod, along with the SDF-1. Thanks KS again Andy!

20180308_204538.jpg

Not really recent but I took the fleet down from the shelf to dust them off and decided to take a pic. :)

5aa2eb6074396_enterprises01.jpg.caa68726aba74e17b347ea5ecf45ce8a.jpg

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Chronocidal said:

The QA is really only part of the weirdness, sadly.  Some releases have been very nice, like the Excelsior and ST VI Klingon BoP, but the design, assembly, and painting have been all over the map on some others.  I only display the TOS 1701 facing one way because the screw plugs on the right side are so ugly and huge, and the materials and lighting used on the TWOK 1701 are massively problematic, because the whole hull of the ship lights up from the plastic being so transparent, and the lights being obnoxiously bright... except for the deflector array and impulse engines, because those were painted black. :rolleyes: 

I have the 1701A and it's just fine, luckily it seems. Since I see there is an E I've been debating on getting it, but my mantle is getting crowded.

4 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Not really recent but I took the fleet down from the shelf to dust them off and decided to take a pic. :)

5aa2eb6074396_enterprises01.jpg.caa68726aba74e17b347ea5ecf45ce8a.jpg

Beautiful photo!!!

Sh9000 Where did you order the Deadpool figures from?

On 3/7/2018 at 4:08 PM, sh9000 said:

AD14D5A4-123B-4C9D-ACAA-DF4DA3BBA56C.thumb.jpeg.0ed4969c76eb8ee56c8d70d6d5955a3c.jpeg

EF7EFBE4-E51E-4E41-BD90-AC5CBC2FC380.thumb.jpeg.dc105a6631b790fc3638a85e4ba48ca7.jpeg

The Marvel Legends Ghost Rider and Avengers Infinity War Iron Spider and Iron Man were ordered from amazon for a total of $1.09 after tax shipped.

10 hours ago, sh9000 said:

6EC78F46-6FEA-434C-8564-39171694D3D4.thumb.jpeg.485f72841a774835c1583381d8ff53d9.jpeg

6228C911-C387-4DEC-A36C-359E3939839D.thumb.jpeg.62d653e6c6531095ef4333b513ae0ffc.jpeg

The 37” DCC BTAS Batwing was ordered during a BBTS markdown.

The 2 Marvel Legends Cables, X-Force Deadpool, and another Deadpool were ordered from TRU with their BOGO 50% off sale.

Good deals.

Just got these two a couple days ago

DSC_0072.JPG

DSC_0075.JPG

DSC_0076.JPG