Gakken85

Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

2 hours ago, seti88 said:

Nice! Some flyby videos of your macross toys perhaps?

Hmm,

It would be possible with the right setup

Got my Sunstreaker the other day too! Don't know when I'll get around to opening it. My BC version is still sitting on a shelf and I haven't tried to transform it yet.

6 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Got my Sunstreaker the other day too! Don't know when I'll get around to opening it. My BC version is still sitting on a shelf and I haven't tried to transform it yet.

Well, better find time to open it and see that nothing inside is missing. You never know. ^_^

19 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Well, better find time to open it and see that nothing inside is missing. You never know. ^_^

Yeah, I want to...but just opened my Arcadia Max, which was a bigger priority and then Milia is up next, followed by poor Hikaru 1S, which has been buried for months now.

1 hour ago, sh9000 said:

7D2F4FE6-34C1-44F9-953A-091C9D746162.thumb.jpeg.6f0f0d30a3313f6b4212e9e9caf1e266.jpeg

Man, good thing you posted this. I forgot to pay my order and it's passed 5 days. I checked my email and there's no warning yet so I went and pay ahead. ^_^ 

42 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Man, good thing you posted this. I forgot to pay my order and it's passed 5 days. I checked my email and there's no warning yet so I went and pay ahead. ^_^ 

Ordering spare super packs?  I might have missed it, but where do you usually find these, and how many organs do they tend to cost? :p 

8 minutes ago, Chronocidal said:

Ordering spare super packs?  I might have missed it, but where do you usually find these, and how many organs do they tend to cost? :p 

Found one at Mandarake. Thanks to sh9000. As for organs, there's nothing left. Hehehe. :lol:

Lol don’t know if anyone is interested, but I picked these up on eBay. These were a special release  transformers starscream Nike air boots 

926F02EC-CC7A-48ED-8FD0-D83AC5791BA0.jpeg

2D37E40B-C06F-4797-9A38-A45C5D8B9996.jpeg

B00B3DB9-B9E5-489D-8F94-CD032245CCAE.jpeg

2F463475-5F7B-417B-A487-37AFF57347A7.jpeg

Just now, Bahamutzyro said:

Just received from ny

30E05497-3F65-4891-9AB4-779DA74C9D41.jpeg

I assume the other leg was what you had to pay for the loot? ;)

Lmao yeah, now I’m just a leg and a head n torso, sdf1 was one arm, Millia was other arm.

On 1/7/2018 at 1:10 AM, locidm said:

OMG just put mine together the DX Combattler is simply glorious and huge! Everything screams quality and the experience from unpacking to the final combination sequence is unequalled. Opening it was like opening five awesome toys plus accessories, after which follows the even better experience of combining the whole thing. It's like bang bang bang bang bang followed by a big bada booooom!

TEJLgoah.jpg

77SbQrBh.jpg

DX SoC Combattler V!! :wub::wub:

I was sooo close to pulling the trigger on it but I decided its best not to do it. :mellow:

1 hour ago, Bahamutzyro said:

Just received from ny

Hmmm NY sells body parts? :lol:

Edited by Saburo

Picked up one of the final VF-1 variants I needed for my 1/60 collection. :)

Now all that's left is to wait for the PF Max & Miria releases...

5a57cd087e8aa_virginroad.thumb.jpg.06fba03b4c46d152326aadef4a003e71.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

wow nice! 

also don't forget you need 4 more angel birds:lol:

37 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

And wait for Arcadia's Premium Finish VF-1D Virgin Road announcement. Then you will all be set. ^_^ 

Nice score Lolicon, congrats on finding a Virgin Road! B))

I'll bet this is one that Arcadia never re-releases. 

Edited by 505thAirborne

Added another Macross book to the collection.

JWelw5s.jpg

3 hours ago, 505thAirborne said:

Nice score Lolicon, congrats on finding a Virgin Road! B))

I'll bet this is one that Arcadia never re-releases. 

Thanks! Yeah I figured it's highly unlikely Arcadia will ever reissue this one, so I splurged. I'm not even sure Bandai will want to HMR this one. :lol:

@davidwhangchoi Did you ever get your first Angel Bird?

5 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Thanks! Yeah I figured it's highly unlikely Arcadia will ever reissue this one, so I splurged. I'm not even sure Bandai will want to HMR this one. :lol:

@davidwhangchoi Did you ever get your first Angel Bird?

yeah! got a complete 5 

1 hour ago, davidwhangchoi said:

yeah! got a complete 5 

You got a whole squadron? Nice!

Did you open them up? :D

Hello Guys:

I wish to purchase a nice detailed JDM drift or street racer car (radio Control) in 1:16 scale however, I have been researching for a while but with no good results. It has to be well detailed because I want it mostly for display not for racing.RC-Drift-Cars-672x400.jpg.7219822a470cdab34368e9b5f8179117.jpg

I know there are a lot of members in this forum who really know about all kind of online retailers that´s why , I want to request your good advise. 

Images of Examples of  the product I am looking for are attached.

My apologies if this is not the right thread  for my request... Thanks in advance..

• Like 1

Hello everyone, my first chogokin, really happy about it ^_^

p.s. Sorry for quality T_T

_UI_PPjODVI.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SuNDuK said:

Hello everyone, my first chogokin, really happy about it ^_^

Nice Ozma's YF-29! :good:^_^ 

Welcome to the MWF! 

Max VF-1J added to the collection, finally!!!!

IMG-20180112-WA0025.jpeg

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Nice Ozma's YF-29! :good:^_^ 

Welcome to the MWF! 

Thank you very much! It have a couple issues, bcose used and i bought it from my friеnd, but i think i will little fix it (some joints are weak now).

Edited by SuNDuK

41 minutes ago, SuNDuK said:

Thank you very much! It have a couple issues, bcose used and i bought it from my friеnd, but i think i will little fix it (some joints are weak now).

You're welcome. Hope you enjoy your stay here. ;)

As for the DX Frontier Valks having loose joints is always expected. If you need some insights or advices, tips, etc. on repairing or fixing those joints we have a thread called Macross Maintenance. You can check it out. And feel free to share how you do yours if it's possible. Thanks! ^_^

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Lolicon said:

How much do these cost nowadays? I think I got mine at a bargain bin price a couple of years back when nobody wanted it.

While looking for the Master Made Qee Makuros I came across this guy on ebay (the Wave WHAM Macross). It certainly has its faults, but for $100 I couldnt resist. The Megahouse is older (aside... I hate the fact Megahouse made the antennae out of plastic...should have been PVC or rubber. If you put it back into the box they WILL break).

151577979035165658479.jpg

1 hour ago, Ignacio Ocamica said:

Max VF-1J added to the collection, finally!!!!

IMG-20180112-WA0025.jpeg

Nice!! You can finally display Max & Miria in action!  B))

4 hours ago, VALKYRIE ACE PILOT said:

Hello Guys:

I wish to purchase a nice detailed JDM drift or street racer car (radio Control) in 1:16 scale however, I have been researching for a while but with no good results. It has to be well detailed because I want it mostly for display not for racing.RC-Drift-Cars-672x400.jpg.7219822a470cdab34368e9b5f8179117.jpg

I know there are a lot of members in this forum who really know about all kind of online retailers that´s why , I want to request your good advise. 

Images of Examples of  the product I am looking for are attached.

My apologies if this is not the right thread  for my request... Thanks in advance..

I was briefly actually into this when I was living in YYZ. Autoart has a good selection of JDM cars, however quite pricy for the 1:12 scale. Maisto, Jada toys, IXO, Ebbro, Kyosho, et al might be a reasonable choice if your only collecting in 1:18 scale. 1:64 scale is smaller and more wallet friendly.

I'm actually a gearhead by trade, however I switched trades down the road years later. Still into the JDM cars thanks to Initial D and Freeway Speedway (now named Tokyo Speedway. I have the Collectors DVD Set that I bought at HMV for $50 CDN three years before they filed for bankruptcy). 

2 hours ago, easnoddy said:

While looking for the Master Made Qee Makuros I came across this guy on ebay (the Wave WHAM Macross). It certainly has its faults, but for $100 I couldnt resist. The Megahouse is older (aside... I hate the fact Megahouse made the antennae out of plastic...should have been PVC or rubber. If you put it back into the box they WILL break).

The Wave Macross looks more realistic (Movie Colour Accurate) compared with the Megahouse version and for $100, it is worth it. For any Macross fans, the SDF-1 is either a Grail or an "Holy Grail" to acquire for our collection!  :D

20 hours ago, ArchieNov said:

How much do these cost nowadays? I think I got mine at a bargain bin price a couple of years back when nobody wanted it.

$400 for mine, as much as I paid for my VT-1. Went ahead and splurged since it's one of the last pieces I needed. From here on out it's only new releases for me!

20 hours ago, easnoddy said:

Very nice! But the TV SDF-1 has its legs on backwards! :o