Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

6 hours ago, dapro said:

Yup, you got that correct. You can read Japanese?

I actually cheated on that one. :p 

I went on shma-articulation series website and selected Goji's line up, then did more digging and see if the Kanji matches up to what is pictured (now revamped as you can't see the mailer box anymore). Then double checked with listings on ebay to see if it was correct. 

I have King G (Special Colour) and still need to fix two the necks as the joints popped out when I was fiddling with it.    

On 2/19/2021 at 4:29 PM, Mommar said:

I haven't even got a shipping notification for Superman yet.

Any updates on your Supes? Unfortunately I've read you're not alone in your situation, other folks on other toy boards are reporting the same thing. My personal friend got one directly through Mezco same as us and he's got no progress yet either. He contacted customer service and they told him his order was still in processing, and that they have more units on the way for the remaining orders like his, and I assume yours unless you got an update.

Got my Lego 911 in, looks absolutely gorgeous. I'm really excited to crack into this one, as many Lego sets as I have, the UCS and Creator Expert cars and vehicles are definitely some of my favorites. I'm going Turbo out of the box, I'll convert it over to Targa in a few weeks.

664114602_IMG_20210223_1406036512.thumb.jpg.6eb1a8a554865631ae9b5dbb6e308136.jpg

1635013540_IMG_20210223_1407014442.thumb.jpg.cea52ba71677a846aa3041d57fd841df.jpg

45 minutes ago, Tking22 said:

Any updates on your Supes? Unfortunately I've read you're not alone in your situation, other folks on other toy boards are reporting the same thing. My personal friend got one directly through Mezco same as us and he's got no progress yet either. He contacted customer service and they told him his order was still in processing, and that they have more units on the way for the remaining orders like his, and I assume yours unless you got an update.

Got my Lego 911 in, looks absolutely gorgeous. I'm really excited to crack into this one, as many Lego sets as I have, the UCS and Creator Expert cars and vehicles are definitely some of my favorites. I'm going Turbo out of the box, I'll convert it over to Targa in a few weeks.

664114602_IMG_20210223_1406036512.thumb.jpg.6eb1a8a554865631ae9b5dbb6e308136.jpg

1635013540_IMG_20210223_1407014442.thumb.jpg.cea52ba71677a846aa3041d57fd841df.jpg

It finally shipped yesterday, thanks for asking.

You know the world has turned upside down when you decide to go hunt down some BSG Viper kits, and discover that the Eaglemoss releases are cheaper than the Moebius kits.

Anyhow, Vipers Mk I and II are inbound now. :lol:  I didn't realize that they're basically the same scale as the kits.

Edited by Chronocidal

I just bought the VF-31J and the SV-262BA Draken. honestly. i heard a lot of Complaints about the VF-31J Model Kit, especially around the waist and Legs are Easily Brake. it's not arrive yet. 

Honestly. i used to hate Every Delta Related Merch. since Delta actually gave me a Expired Grape Medicine. 

but now i gave the Kits a shot. the more i look at the Vf-31J, the more i'm excited for build it. the Stickers don't bother me as ast time thou.

3 hours ago, tekering said:

I received my biggest shipment ever from BBTS yesterday... so much stuff that I needed to make a YouTube video to account for it all. :lol:

That is an amazing haul! :shok:

Also, you look like you should be in your lab working on your army of super powered androids to take over the world with. :rolleyes:

Miriam.thumb.jpg.bc53482062798dd042ec41698225e0fc.jpg

Edited by Lolicon

On 2/26/2021 at 3:05 PM, Chronocidal said:

You know the world has turned upside down when you decide to go hunt down some BSG Viper kits, and discover that the Eaglemoss releases are cheaper than the Moebius kits.

Anyhow, Vipers Mk I and II are inbound now. :lol:  I didn't realize that they're basically the same scale as the kits.

I have been avoiding the Eaglemoss releases and just tried to be happy with my small die casts I have. Though I had to pick up the BSG Shipyards book from Eaglemoss.

Edited by vladykins

1 hour ago, tekering said:

I received my biggest shipment ever from BBTS yesterday... so much stuff that I needed to make a YouTube video to account for it all. :lol:

Great haul! Where are you gonna find space for all the new stuff? The shelves are already about as dense as could be..

Hey, thanks for the feedback, guys. ^_^

10 hours ago, MKT said:

Where are you gonna find space for all the new stuff? The shelves are already about as dense as could be..

You're singing my wife's favorite song. :p

Like I told her, only the B:TAS Joker is going in the anime room; all the live-action stuff gets displayed elsewhere.  Despite what she says, I'm not completely reckless and irresponsible.  I knew this stuff was coming, and I was somewhat prepared for it...

made_space.jpg

The anime room may be full, but I'd already made space in the Star Wars room. ^_^

11 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Miriam.thumb.jpg.bc53482062798dd042ec41698225e0fc.jpg

:lol:

2 hours ago, Mommar said:

Mezco Iron Fist late Sunday arrival.  Effing AWESOME figure!

Wow, that's remarkable.  Looks like a 1:6 figure! :o

Every collector should have a separate room for each genre of figures. I'm thinking my 5 bedrooms may not be enough! Time for a bigger house!

I love that whole Carbon Freezing Chamber setup there. I'm realizing you need to add backdrops for your displays or else it just looks bland. 

23 minutes ago, Gabe Q said:

Every collector should have a separate room for each genre of figures. I'm thinking my 5 bedrooms may not be enough! Time for a bigger house!

I love that whole Carbon Freezing Chamber setup there. I'm realizing you need to add backdrops for your displays or else it just looks bland. 

Yes, the children can sleep in the living room :lol: