Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

2 hours ago, Ridden001 said:

My most recent purchase....

pulled the trigger on the Adler Edition DX Special Weathering aversion VF-1S Roy!

And received all 7 of my GFF Green Zaku’s to go with Chars.  

SEVEN!:shok:

2 hours ago, sqidd said:

SEVEN!:shok:

Yeah, I’m building a large scale EFSF battleship scene to have a huge Battle of Loum Diorama.  7 is two squads plus 1 in case of breakage.

I sold pretty  much most of my collection though.  I only want a few really cool really big things rather than toys all over the place.

Edited by Ridden001

11 hours ago, Ridden001 said:

Do their cases come with the Lights installed?

Yep, and that was the deal clincher for me. There were other cabs that I could have used but I would have had to add LED's. I'm not a fan of the exposed LED strips or wiring one tiny bit. My particular OCD can't take it.8P

On 18/6/2020 at 21:47, sqidd said:

Los saqué hoy. Agregó un buen color a ese estante. Fewture Boss Borot y Getter Poseidon. :bueno:

Fewture.jpg.65d84515d51e0859a693f71d9093a98d.jpg

Too bad the designer died, before finishing this series.
these designs are far superior

to the fewture
dublas and boss borot

screenshot_2015-06-01_2016.png

18 minutes ago, CHAVAKAISER said:

Too bad the designer died, before finishing this series.
these designs are far superior

to the fewture
dublas and boss borot

Is that what happened? Too bad. I've seen pics of a Steel Jeeg that would have been awesome!

4 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Got another MB Gundam.

In a world where firearms and beam sabers are plentiful, why is he using a sharpened piece of metal? :unknw:

50026444687_b35d4a0447_o.jpg

In a world where every idiot can pull the trigger a little chivalry doesn't hurt (as long as you're sitting in a Gundam :D)

Oh, I just wanted to get off the MB-line, but this one is tempting once more.

4 hours ago, CrossAir said:

In a world where every idiot can pull the trigger a little chivalry doesn't hurt (as long as you're sitting in a Gundam :D)

Oh, I just wanted to get off the MB-line, but this one is tempting once more.

Haha

I find a lot of new Gundams to be rather gaudy looking, but still, it's a giant robot with a huge sword. ^_^

Still waiting for more UC MBs...

54 minutes ago, Saburo said:

Thanks @Slave IV.  Where did you order from? Some of my friends are waiting for their figures as well.

I think a combination of HasbroPulse and Dorkside. I’m not in a rush but look forward to checking them out in hand.

But right now, I don’t care about getting anything except for the Sentinel Legioss. That thing looks magnificent and I’ve been waiting over 30 years for something like it!

On 6/21/2020 at 9:12 PM, Stampeed Valkyrie said:

ahhh yes DS9.. you can toss out all the seasons up until Worf comes onboard.   Then the series actually gets interesting.

This is true. DS9 is insufferably boring until the Klingons attack the station. Then as the Dominion War gets going it becomes really enjoyable.