Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

1 hour ago, DYRL VF-1S said:

What a fun haul today! VF-0S and 1/55 Max are in route too.

FAAADCCC-C0A1-40C5-8FA3-341135EB5EFE.jpeg

I hope that you don't have the mis-matched feet on Ivanoff @DYRL VF-1S and that you got access to the correct ones if you do. Now it's time to re-shuffle the display and make room for that HMR Beast.

52 minutes ago, sqidd said:

VF-1A Low Vis.jpg

Did I push you in getting the 1/48 Yammie Low Vis 1a in some way or fashion @sqidd? :p Plus, Is the Chronos on route as well correct?

Edited by borgified

2 hours ago, borgified said:

I hope that you don't have the mis-matched feet on Ivanoff @DYRL VF-1S and that you got access to the correct ones if you do. Now it's time to re-shuffle the display and make room for that HMR Beast.

Nope, all good according to Hobby Search but I’ll open and check this week.  And yup time to move stuff around!! 

19 minutes ago, Valkyrie Driver said:

I just purchased a couple of Volks TSF’s from Muv Luv, and I ordered a Full Set YF-19 DX Chogokin from Mandarake. 

I’m really looking forward to getting them!

Can’t go wrong with the YF-19 just be careful with the head laser

14 minutes ago, VF-Zer0S said:

Can’t go wrong with the YF-19 just be careful with the head laser

I’ve got the VF-19 Adv so I’m aware of some of the shortcomings of the design. Unless there have been issues that I’m not aware of?

On 2/11/2020 at 4:34 PM, Mazinger said:

That's how you know you have a problem, but even if there was a 12-step program for Macross collecting, I doubt any of would ever submit to it.

This website is the 12 step program.  Hi, my name is... and I'm an addict. It's how every meeting begins here at Macross Anonymous.

Just got a pre owned 1st gen VF0S Yamato, the latest HMR VF4G (just shipped today) and the last Chogokin VF1S Hikaru from Manda (took them 5 days to acknowledge my order and waiting for them to ship after payment)