Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

2 hours ago, PsYcHoDyNaMiX said:

I usually don't post, but muahahhaahhaa

Congrats! I held off on getting one which in turn freed up the budget for a massive Macross haul.

The VF-31 and the armor is pristine, and so is the VF-11C even though it was in used condition. The Monster was missing a couple of stand adapters and needed a little dusting, but it was still in good shape.  This all started from looking for a VF-11C, which was kind of a grail item for me, then it just snowballed from there to "save on shipping". :blink:

20200123_205953-2251x1330.jpg

The Pose + GoShogun came in today but quite a bit of stuff has come recently. Just off the top of my head:

- CMS DX Great BaanGaan
- Metal Build Crossbone X-2
- Heavy Metal Mazxinger Zero
- Heavy Metal Tetsujin 28
- Fans Hobby Power Baser
- Fans Hobby black Power baser
- Fans Hobby God Armour
- Fans Hobby Black God Armour
- Neoart Toys Eva Leonidas
- NeoArt Toys Origin Leonidas
- AlphaMax DH Gokin Jeeg
- Metal Build 00 Raiser

1-497.png

Here are the next two AFC 1/100 releases.  I’m probably going to skip both of them.

airfighter_45 
Release Date January 29, 2020 US Marine Corps F-4J Phantom II 232nd Marine Attack Squadron "Red Devils" 1972

airfighter_46 
Launch Date February 12, 2020 US Navy F / A-18E Super Hornet 31st Attack Squadron “Tom Catters” 2014 

10 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

Here are the next two AFC 1/100 releases.  I’m probably going to skip both of them.

airfighter_45 
Release Date January 29, 2020 US Marine Corps F-4J Phantom II 232nd Marine Attack Squadron "Red Devils" 1972

airfighter_46 
Launch Date February 12, 2020 US Navy F / A-18E Super Hornet 31st Attack Squadron “Tom Catters” 2014 

Hmmm, I might be in for the F-18. 

3 hours ago, Kuma Style said:

The Pose + GoShogun came in today but quite a bit of stuff has come recently. Just off the top of my head:

- CMS DX Great BaanGaan
- Metal Build Crossbone X-2
- Heavy Metal Mazxinger Zero
- Heavy Metal Tetsujin 28
- Fans Hobby Power Baser
- Fans Hobby black Power baser
- Fans Hobby God Armour
- Fans Hobby Black God Armour
- Neoart Toys Eva Leonidas
- NeoArt Toys Origin Leonidas
- AlphaMax DH Gokin Jeeg
- Metal Build 00 Raiser

1-497.png

Those Pose+ toys are giving Soul of Chogokin a run for the money. Once this line starts releasing from series I’m more familiar with I’m jumping in

17 hours ago, sh9000 said:

I just want a F/A-18F Jolly Rogers.

Same.. much as I like the legacy of VF-31 carrying on, having those markings on a Hornet feels like blasphemy. :lol: 
I'd actually love to put together a full blown 68-80 carrier group, including an A-4, F-8, and maybe a legacy Hornet or two.

Britai came in today... aaaand I broke him already.  Tried pulling a leg off.   Didn't matter since they're pretty much imobile anyway.  spot o gloo, good as noo.  Not dynamic enough for fight poses, but I'm just happy for a new Zentradi figure.  Arms are nicely articulated, but some hip and knee movement would have made it great.  Oh, and gonna take the knife to this mullet they gave him.:blink:IMG_20200127_220226046.thumb.jpg.d793199e8c81108a27396d468920150a.jpg

48 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

I want to see this mullet you speak of. 

Sorry, I didn't take before pics, but it had big curls of hair coming out the back of his head behind the ears.

Edited by Pontus

It came free with the Breetai figure for those that bought it early.  It was also sold separately on MEP Toys’ site for $9.  The guy sent me a replacement because one of mine had a small piece missing.

9 hours ago, vlenhoff said:

Do you still have the broken one? If you ever want to git rid of it....

Sorry @vlenhoff.  I gave it to @derex3592 a while back and he only had to pay for shipping.

1 hour ago, derex3592 said:

Breetai looks pretty darn good next to some HM-R! I'm in for more baddies from MEPToys! 

20200129_090503.jpg

Nice display.

Edited by sh9000