Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

3 minutes ago, Kicker773 said:

That’s every YF19 with the exception of the the Bandai version. I ran out of room. All of the Yamato lined up from the very first to the last. I only displayed two yf21 and the other three are still boxes but with the dusting going on might let them breath. 

So you're the one with all the YF-21's!:D

I've got one. But I really want another so I can display with and without booster at the same time. Man, they're rare now. If one does come up it's either for insane money, damaged, or both.

The armored set arrived at the same time as everyone else’s, I just haven’t posted about it yet.

As for the Machine Kiva set, I ordered and paid for one, and was expecting one package today, but ended up with two. I was rather confused when my brother texted me to let me know a couple of boxes arrived today for me.

C8480FC4-90CA-4C32-8BD5-5A257CA6BCC8.jpeg

1 hour ago, Kicker773 said:

I think I’m there already.

BC6458AA-C6F2-4E44-B968-1BC14AE4E416.thumb.jpeg.cbd2411e70cfed9b6b7fdfb332462447.jpeg

See, if I had known ahead of time how the market would go, I would have grabbed a couple more VF-11s and YF-21s, but I'm perfectly happy that I only ever grabbed one of the original YF-19s.

... EXCEPT.. I'm still sad we never got an official repaint of the Supernova schemes, and in hindsight, I wish the one original YF-19 I got had been the Doublenuts or BoP so it would be easier to customize.

I still have more VF/YF-19s than any other valk next to the VF-1, but I'm still hoping we get a Bandai YF-21/VF-22 to match their YF-19.

7 hours ago, sqidd said:

Now that I have some Yeti Stands it's time to unpack some Valks that I wanted flying. 1/60 M&M.

M&M 1.jpg

Looks great! What is the height, width and depth of this setup? Do you know the size of the base? Sorry for so many questions . These really do look nice.

4 hours ago, RED WOLF said:

Looks great! What is the height, width and depth of this setup? Do you know the size of the base? Sorry for so many questions . These really do look nice.

10.75" tall

11.25" wide

11.5" deep

Base is 7" across it's furthest point.

Those are Arcadia 1/60's. They fit in a Detolf with plenty of room to spare. If I have some spare time today I'm going to attempt to stuff two 1/48' in there too (different shelf of course;)). Fingers crossed.

2 hours ago, Saburo said:

Not a new purchase.  I decided to take studio shots of Jetfire, its been a long time since I photographed a TF. :lol:

jetfire_001.thumb.png.7d6ed86e24d230aea6e0ac9529222b94.png

Man, I LOVE the carbon background. I may have to use carbon under some of my lighter color Valks/toys in the display cases.

15 hours ago, sqidd said:

10.75" tall

11.25" wide

11.5" deep

Base is 7" across it's furthest point.

Those are Arcadia 1/60's. They fit in a Detolf with plenty of room to spare. If I have some spare time today I'm going to attempt to stuff two 1/48' in there too (different shelf of course;)). Fingers crossed.

Ok great! Much appreciated for the information.  Trying to figure out spacing. Looks like I have plenty of room. Thank you again . 

You think it will be roughly the same measurements with the DX 1/48s? That's what I have as I sold all my 1/60s

Edited by RED WOLF

1 minute ago, RED WOLF said:

Ok great! Much appreciated for the information.  Trying to figure out spacing. Looks like I have plenty of room. Thank you again . 

You think it will be roughly the same measurements with the DX 1/48s? That's what I have as I sold all my 1/60s

Any time my man.:good:

I got this sexy lady about a week ago. I picked her up on Mandrake. I was looking for things to add to a order so shipping started making sense. She's a Bandai release. When I got her and opened the flip top box I saw she was naked and I had to put all the armor on, etc. I put it to the side and thought I'd get to it when I felt like fiddling. Tonight I felt like fiddling.

She's pretty sweet. I paid under $100 for her. She kinda acts like a Revoltech, but a lot nicer. And bigger. And some of that armor is die cast. Certainly a good addition to the EVA army. I put a pic on of the MB EVA-01 for scale.

EVA-01 3.jpg

EVA-01 4.jpg

2 hours ago, Bolt said:

Any Macross items listed at NY for their Halloween sale?

Haven't checked it out yet..

They had the DX 1/48 Max VF-1A on "sale" for a bit at the MSRP of ¥18,000. It's back up to ¥24,000 now.

There's also the usual Arcadia Milia discount.

33 minutes ago, Grey728 said:

So. Uh. I think I might have an addiction problem here... Recent additions in the past couple of months.

BAB473BB-F91D-4536-9DBF-E8DA7576457E.jpeg

I see lots of good stuff, 

:ph34r:that's past couple of months?    nope, I see no issue ,, well............................................................. maybe missing the other mospeada ride armor ley,  you kinda need to get that one.:p