Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

On 7/27/2019 at 11:23 PM, jeniusornome said:

I snagged a 31C from Mandarake! Paid a little more than I would have liked, but it was the only 31 I wanted so I splurged a little.

Sweet, mind if I ask what you paid?

3 hours ago, Slave IV said:

Congrats @borgified! That pair was over a decade in the making for me and completed for me thanks to your constant updates on available items. Thanks again and it is a great feeling to have the pair right? I will be crazy enough to buy them again in DX form if/when the time comes though. :D

A decade for you to complete the 1/48 Yammie M&M set and it took me roughly a year and half (?) to get the pair.

You started out with Max in the beginning and with myself, it was with Milia.. 

Planning to have a pic with the 1/48 Yammie duo and their granddaughter's DX 31c together when I get a chance.   

3 minutes ago, borgified said:

A decade for you to complete the 1/48 Yammie M&M set and it took me roughly a year and half (?) to get the pair.

You started out with Max in the beginning and with myself, it was with Milia.. 

Planning to have a pic with the 1/48 Yammie duo and their granddaughter's DX 31c together when I get a chance.   

That will be nice! Then we need to get Mylene!:D

18 minutes ago, Podtastic said:

Species 8472...reminds me of how fun it was stopping their tripedal charges in Elite Force with my Hirogen tetryon disruptor. :)

That's all well and good, but... where's Harry Kim?

51 minutes ago, tekering said:

That's all well and good, but... where's Harry Kim?

The human whatzisface that tagged along, instead of an armoured Hirogen Hunter?  I plan to donate his unarmed commie self to the Cadbury Generosity Shop when I get the chance.

Why do you ask?

9 hours ago, Mommar said:

Neca SDCC Ninja Turtles Box set and the Marvel Legends X-Force Wendigo BAF wave.  I am in LOVE with this Nightcrawler figure!

2FE17EBB-1ABF-4975-9F7B-6862CB4E4B20.thumb.jpeg.e31f88b7e320c37f7c47f2dbf56e77a8.jpeg

I never bother with SDCC exclusives so I had no idea this was a thing, damn, third party/scalper prices are already through the roof. I sure hope NECA does the smart thing and releases these 7" releases separately, those things look damn good.

44 minutes ago, Podtastic said:

The human whatzisface that tagged along, instead of an armoured Hirogen Hunter?

Oh, a Hirogen warrior would've made an awesome figure!  A Hirogen Nazi would've been great, too.  ^_^

Unfortunately, all we ever got was that Hirogen Borg from Art Asylum...

hirogenborg1.jpg

What a bizarre, random choice that was.  :huh:

2 minutes ago, Tking22 said:

I never bother with SDCC exclusives so I had no idea this was a thing, damn, third party/scalper prices are already through the roof. I sure hope NECA does the smart thing and releases these 7" releases separately, those things look damn good.

To be honest I don't believe this second set is worth the money the first set of Turtles was from last year.  If the scalper prices are already that high I'd say it's an easy skip.  Of course they did release the Movie Turtles as Gamestop exclusives last year eventually and it was apparently almost impossible to get those too.

54 minutes ago, Mommar said:

To be honest I don't believe this second set is worth the money the first set of Turtles was from last year.  If the scalper prices are already that high I'd say it's an easy skip.  Of course they did release the Movie Turtles as Gamestop exclusives last year eventually and it was apparently almost impossible to get those too.

At this point that's the best I can hope for, Gamestop single releases. I'd take Shredder and Splinter, and four Foot Clan soldiers. Gamestop is the only reason I got the 7" turtles, I missed the SDCC set for those too.

3 hours ago, Tking22 said:

At this point that's the best I can hope for, Gamestop single releases. I'd take Shredder and Splinter, and four Foot Clan soldiers. Gamestop is the only reason I got the 7" turtles, I missed the SDCC set for those too.

Unless you really wanted an oversized VHS box you didn't miss anything.  This box set is weird too, the foot soldiers share their hands so you can only have a weapon holding hand on the right hand of one or the left on the other, or one gets a two handed weapon and the other can't hold anything.  Pretty stupid decision really.

1 hour ago, Sanity is Optional said:

RG Zeta?

I hope you have some glue handy, that thing is the grenade to end all grenades.

It’s not that bad, just need to be careful and follow the directions. It isn’t one of those kits where you can just build whatever body part and just put everything together at the end.

Another delivery from Manda.

Falcon's Hanger Store exclusive Reformatted Stealth Azalea (Didn't have to pay Evilbay's prices on it).

* I think that there is still one available for grabs. *

DSC01577.jpg

Edited by borgified

7 hours ago, SpaceCowboy said:

I have about half of those Star Trek Micromachines - they work great as stand ins for the Fleet Captains board game.

My Dad used to have a collectibles shop and we had so many of these ( and Star Wars) leftover we took some small screw-in hooks and made Christmas ornaments from them.  My Dad still uses that mini-Star Trek/Wars tree.

15 hours ago, sh9000 said:

D76B239D-18F9-4B44-9B11-1750334B5501.thumb.jpeg.d982dbd372cd5a7e2dc550eec3b88f59.jpeg

Micro Machines Star Trek.

I still have these too. I remember buying the box set and thinking it was the coolest thing ever!

They’re pretty mangled from being stored in a plastic bag at the bottom of my closet though lol 

Cool set :) 

Edited by spacemanoeuvres
wrods

19 hours ago, SpaceCowboy said:

I have about half of those Star Trek Micromachines - they work great as stand ins for the Fleet Captains board game.

15 hours ago, derex3592 said:

ohh man! I totally forgot I have about 5 or 6 of those somewhere in a box! Need to find them to go along with my Eaglemoss ships! 

11 hours ago, Mommar said:

I still have all of those!

11 hours ago, vlenhoff said:

I have one of those!

4 hours ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

I still have these too. I remember buying the box set and thinking it was the coolest thing ever!

They’re pretty mangled from being stored in a plastic bag at the bottom of my closet though lol 

Cool set :) 

They’re cool for their size and detail.  I like the Enterprise-D with saucer separation.  I wish I got the set that came with the Enterprise-E.  Some of these like the Defiant will probably go well with the Eaglemoss ships.