Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

16 hours ago, rdrunner said:

Got this recently on TB, for about 220 CNY plus shipping (I think under 80 CNY), so about 300 CNY all-in or under $50. 

Again Weijiang have not only upscaled a MP design, but they have also incorporated the Shadow Fisher fix to the two hip side plates. Loads of ratchet joints throughout, and the sculpt is spot on as well. Alt mode transformation is less “gappy” than the original which is also a big plus.  

ACC4F5AD-A000-4CB2-9A19-C007CC5B8E96.jpeg

The lower abdomen looks so much petter compared to the MP one. where did the front bumper go?Does it have a removable chest or is it fully transformable? 

47 minutes ago, Scyla said:

The lower abdomen looks so much petter compared to the MP one. where did the front bumper go?Does it have a removable chest or is it fully transformable? 

The bumper goes at the back of the hips. No parts forming. It is perfect transformation.

3 hours ago, ArchieNov said:

The bumper goes at the back of the hips. No parts forming. It is perfect transformation.

Thanks @ArchieNov, that’s why I love Weijiang’s oversized KOs. They make improvements to the base mold as well as upscale it. I would love to see their take on MP-39 Sunstreaker (and the police car repaint) if they ever decide to make it. 

Edited by rdrunner

Package from NY came today! With these, my SHF Iron Man and War Machine Collection is almost complete! Just waiting now for the release of Iron Man Mark I and War Machine Mark IV. I can't wait to set up my very own Hall of Armor!

746618342_SHFIronManetal.thumb.JPG.adb25c33ab6d1083a71885bc5beecdba.JPG

On 11/5/2018 at 8:56 PM, rdrunner said:

Thanks @ArchieNov, that’s why I love Weijiang’s oversized KOs. They make improvements to the base mold as well as upscale it. I would love to see their take on MP-39 Sunstreaker (and the police car repaint) if they ever decide to make it. 

i only have mpp-10 from them as sort of an outsized homage to prime because well....prime...i met get the weijiang megs to go with him because well it's nice to hav a sparring partner, but   i can't collect a whole other scale of mp transformers especially since they don't do every one, just a few.  i know a couple other companies supplement KO OS MP (robot hero is one and tanaka is another) but its just not complete enough and to be honest they take up way more room haha. 

5 hours ago, Sildani said:

This arrived.  VERY glad I got it! 

FB0A6BF0-4F9C-4FB2-B3D6-00EB23AFD0D3.jpeg

3 hours ago, MacrossMania said:

Details please.

It's a B-24 Bomber (Aka Liberator) used during WW II. The B-18 is based on the DC-2 plane.

The B-52 Stratofortress (Aka Engola Gay) used to drop the Atom Bomb on Hiroshima (or Nagasaki ?) which made the desision for Japan to surrender and sign a copy ending the War with US on the USS Missouri.

My history of WW II is really spotty so I'm not too exact on the details.

1 hour ago, Slave IV said:

1744958711_StarWars_BS_Zuckuss_DSC06865.jpg.016fbabc42346746c59a99cc039138a4.jpg

One more Bounty Hunter to go!

Dengar is the missing puzzle for the completed ESB Bounty Hunter collection. 

Edited by borgified
clarification

32 minutes ago, borgified said:

It's a B-24 Bomber (Aka Liberator) used during WW II. The B-18 is based on the DC-2 plane.

The B-52 Stratofortress (Aka Engola Gay) used to drop the Atom Bomb on Hiroshima (or Nagasaki ?) which made the desision for Japan to surrender and sign a copy ending the War with US on the USS Missouri.

My history of WW II is really spotty so I'm not too exact on the details.

Dengar is the missing puzzle for the completed ESB Bounty Hunter collection. 

B-29 was the stratofortress. Enola Gay dropped a bomb on Hiroshima, then Bock's Car dropped another one on Nagasaki.

I think he was asking where you got that model of a B-24, and I'm interested as well.

Sorry. That’s Corgi’s 1/72 die cast of Jimmy Stewart’s B-24 Liberator “Male Call.”  About six or seven pounds of metal, and paint and markings are pretty well done. 

1 minute ago, Sildani said:

Sorry. That’s Corgi’s 1/72 die cast of Jimmy Stewart’s B-24 Liberator “Male Call.”  About six or seven pounds of metal, and paint and markings are pretty well done. 

That's why I recognised that nose-art.

I've always Loved his B-47 from SAC...

Just now, spanner said:

Always lovedthe Liberator! What brand and scale is this one?

13 hours ago, Sildani said:

;)

22 hours ago, Slave IV said:

Cool! Post pics of that F-15!

Will do.

591617A1-6680-40F3-A97F-33A6E130B105.thumb.jpeg.7c894e3c8b62112aabf4834649d7157e.jpeg

37DD8E64-0FCA-41E7-82EC-28AD7713F448.thumb.jpeg.ce70a424c488902918d5f4f86e68e71f.jpeg

Got a NECA Broken Tusk Predator with the Target 25% off coupon.  Also got Marvel Legends Face Off Sabretooth.  This figure is great.

22 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

I passed on that Predator...where is this 25% off coupon found?

I got it because I loved the old Dark Horse AVP comic.  I have Machiko coming from BBTS and seeing a few in person I hope mine doesn’t come with bad paint apps.

For the Target coupon, text TOY to 827438 to get a coupon code for 25% off a single toy.  The coupon can be used online or in store and ends tomorrow.

1 hour ago, sh9000 said:

I got it because I loved the old Dark Horse AVP comic.  I have Machiko coming from BBTS and seeing a few in person I hope mine doesn’t come with bad paint apps.

For the Target coupon, text TOY to 827438 to get a coupon code for 25% off a single toy.  The coupon can be used online or in store and ends tomorrow.

Ah thanks! I keep hearing about the discount but couldn’t find it anywhere. 

That Predator is pretty nice. I just need to significantly cut back, lol.