Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

10 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Bad Ass!

I haven't had a new game system in so long. That game looks awesome!

Two caveats:

1) That's Ace Combat Infinity, a free-to-play game on the PS3.

2) I don't think this cameo is available anymore. :( I think it was a promotional thing for a Godzilla anniversary or something, maybe the new movie.

1 hour ago, kajnrig said:

Two caveats:

1) That's Ace Combat Infinity, a free-to-play game on the PS3.

2) I don't think this cameo is available anymore. :( I think it was a promotional thing for a Godzilla anniversary or something, maybe the new movie.

Ok good to know. I love games like that and recall playing some of the older versions. Would love to get some current/next gen console with it. Sucks if there are no Godzilla cameos but I like the game for what it is and that would just be a bonus. I can always play my old Godzilla game for OG X-Box. 

On another note, just saw this while browsing and had to order:

[IMG] 
[IMG] 
[IMG] 

14 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Ok good to know. I love games like that and recall playing some of the older versions. Would love to get some current/next gen console with it. Sucks if there are no Godzilla cameos but I like the game for what it is and that would just be a bonus. I can always play my old Godzilla game for OG X-Box. 

On another note, just saw this while browsing and had to order:

Ace Combat 7 is coming out in... February? January? of 2018, so a few months from now. It's looking pretty sweet, we have a thread on it around here. Some pretty sick trailers, and it has VR support, too, because of course it should.

Also, I didn't realize Kaiyodo were doing movie vehicles now. Looks pretty neat.

2 minutes ago, kajnrig said:

Ace Combat 7 is coming out in... February? January? of 2018, so a few months from now. It's looking pretty sweet, we have a thread on it around here. Some pretty sick trailers, and it has VR support, too, because of course it should.

Also, I didn't realize Kaiyodo were doing movie vehicles now. Looks pretty neat.

I'm so behind on video game tech, lol. I play once in a while whatever game one of my friend has and that's been it for the past decades. He usually just has shooter games like Destiny and adventure games like the Zelda and Mario he's been hooked on lately. Last system I bought was original Wii and only system I have with "real" games is OG XBox. 

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Kaiyodo has done other movie vehicles in the past. This will be my first but it looks awesome and I'm sure it will be a great toy like the other recent products I have from them. 

Got a decent sized hall in from HLJ, and the fastest shipping I've ever received from Japan. Shipped out Wednesday, arrived today! It wasn't even the most expensive option, I went with their amazing FedEx option, I think if I had chosen EMS I wouldn't have gotten it until next week, as is the initial arrival date was next Tuesday!

20171110_183054.thumb.jpg.b10393e2f40b0c189e807febc8b12eef.jpg

Got my second haul in, this one from BBTS. I LOVE this MechaGodzilla to death, such a shame this design never happened in the movie, I loved the look and concept, since this incarnation of Mecha G was man made and not alien, it made sense having it comprised of multiple smaller vehicles. Alas, all they kept was Garuda, and even then it just became the backpack attachment. Just two more releases to go and my Iron Man 2 Figuarts Hall of Armor setup will be complete, I just need the MK I announcement and I'm good!

20171114_191219.thumb.jpg.a25e4fa7ca09457b82c87bdc8b853088.jpg

1 hour ago, Saburo said:

Haha, yep CF for Valks. Actually I have used this BG with some Valks, I wanted something more desolate for MechaG.

:D Very nice! Man I need to open some stuff. This MechaG is looking so good. I don't have time or space for it ATM so I've been holding off on taking mine out, along with the Sentinel AntiG EVA. 

11 minutes ago, anubis20 said:

Havent gotten much stuff since getting hitched but I found this fella for ¥10230 and I couldnt pass on that ^_^

New Haul 11/16/2017

Nice pickup and deal...I feel like that design is more War Machine than Modular Iron Man though so I passed. Love the War Machine figure it's based on.

I thought that the baby pod would come today but it looks like probably tomorrow along with a few other packages in the days to come.  @Slave IV I think you ordered yours earlier than mine.  Ah well I’ll just wait patiently while I start off my Thanksgiving break.  ;)

Edited by sh9000

29 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

I thought that the baby pod would come today but it looks like probably tomorrow along with a few other packages in the days to come.  @Slave IV I think you ordered yours earlier than mine.  Ah well I’ll just wait patiently while I start off my Thanksgiving break.  ;)

All I did with it is store it with my 1/60 Q-Rau and Milia figure. I'll think about putting it together and painting when I open my Arcadia Milia VF-1J.

22 hours ago, Bahamutzyro said:

Here’s a couple shots of one of my shelf areas where I store some things...

EC5D8939-FBF5-4C76-8C72-A8C4EBAA04F6.jpeg

Nice! Masters of the Universe along side the Street Fighter (Storm collectibles) figures.

Oh yeah, the HM-R is nice too...

4 hours ago, Slave IV said:

All I did with it is store it with my 1/60 Q-Rau and Milia figure. I'll think about putting it together and painting when I open my Arcadia Milia VF-1J.

I’m going to see if I can make a copy of mine so that I have an extra just in case.