Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

Thanks Spanner! I am extremely grateful to my friend for selling me his VF-4G, and glad to be part of the VF-4 owners club. ;) Now that my quest is over, I don't know what to do with myself. What to hunt down next...?

Now you gotta start rearranging those detolf displays again to find the perfect spot.

I'm torn on it, as I hate bat mode for the VF-4, but love the fighter. I'm also not a huge video game guy, so it's not $400-500 bucks worth of toy for me.

I think Arcadia will make a new one at some point, especially if Bandai pressures them and they run out of SDF stuff to print up.

1:1 VF-1s

Yes! that would go well with this.

Once I figure out how to buy one and get it over here.

10885507_10204677445968941_5415391109126

Now you gotta start rearranging those detolf displays again to find the perfect spot.

Sigh, yeah... now I have to rethink the setup. I'll just put the box in the detolf. :lol:

I'm torn on it, as I hate bat mode for the VF-4, but love the fighter. I'm also not a huge video game guy, so it's not $400-500 bucks worth of toy for me.

I think Arcadia will make a new one at some point, especially if Bandai pressures them and they run out of SDF stuff to print up.

I don't think the Bat mode is all that nice, but fighter mode is beautiful. Which the mode all my valks are displayed in. It was also at a price I could not pass up on.

Edited by Saburo

I think that the Bat mode is a cool bridge to the VF-25's with the uniboob. So it would be a nice middle placement between your VF1s and VF-25s

Glad you got a deal :D

Edited by Gakken85

Thanks Spanner! I am extremely grateful to my friend for selling me his VF-4G, and glad to be part of the VF-4 owners club. ;) Now that my quest is over, I don't know what to do with myself. What to hunt down next...?

Congrats!

What's next you ask, well another VF-4G of course! :D

-b.

Congrats!

What's next you ask, well another VF-4G of course! :D

-b.

Thanks KB! :lol: I was lucky to find 1, maybe in 2 years I'll find another.

Congrats, Saburo! =)

Wonder if Hikuro would ever consider working on a 1:1 valk... Hehehe he did a great job with his PG Unicorn

Thank McFly! It would be nice to see a 1:1 scale VF-1 in Battroid mode.

Guest davidwhangchoi

I can't imagine you will keep the VF-4g in the box. Excited for pics!

is there an adapter to put the box on the stand :lol:

jk! yeah, it would be hard to resist to keep in the box.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

hahahaha too funny.

that cardbox does need a stand to show off it's curves.

That would be good to make it look like it is climbing or diving for an attack. :lol::p

That's not a bad idea.....a box adapter.

Brand specific box adapters? Bandai, Yamato, Arcadia and Lego boxes? j/k

That works, Saburo! :p

hehehe.. :p

Ok, here it is right out of processing.

16014989988_b6733eb480_b.jpg

I wish they weren't so expensive. It is a beautiful design, but I don't have $600-$1k nostalgia for it.

I searched for a while and wouldn't pay the current price for VF-4G. I got lucky and got this one for a deal from a friend.

Can't wait for the lightbox photos!

I'll post some photos of the VF-4G I took back in 2014. The VF-4G in the pictures it belongs to Valkyrie Magnus. I'll take proper photos of mine soon.

Edited by Saburo

2015 has started out with a bang for me, because I just obtained a brand new unopened VF-4G and the best part about it was I bought it locally! :D :D :D

My friend, I refer to him as the Chogokin Master because collects Chogokin/Super Robots (his collection is something to behold), he decided to sell his VF-4G to me for a great price so he can focus on getting more Chogokin/Super Robots. He does have some Macross related stuff left.

VF4G_box_zpsfb768579.jpg

*snip*

Ok, here it is right out of processing.

16014989988_b6733eb480_b.jpg

w00t! w00t! :wub: Finally Saburo! Behold, your own VF-4G. Congrats bro! Any more leftovers from your friend? ;)

Anyways, my only Christmas and New Year haul...

IMG_8610_zpsf35a8df0.jpg

She's pretty, right? Esp displayed besides the Makuros. My only Minmay figure. :wub:

By the way, belated MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone! More MACROSS in 2015! :lol:

Edited by no3ljm

IMG_8610_zpsf35a8df0.jpg

She's pretty, right? Esp displayed besides the Makuros. My only Minmay figure. :wub:

By the way, belated MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone! More MACROSS in 2015! :lol:

Belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year too Noel! That's a pretty purchase indeed! Are you sure you're not hiding anything else? :p

Belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year too Noel! That's a pretty purchase indeed! Are you sure you're not hiding anything else? :p

Hahaha! You got me brouken. :lol: I'm just too shy to post my Hot Rod(imus) purchases late Nov/early Dec since this is not the TFworld. Macross love bro. :rolleyes:

But don't worry, once I got time to take photos of them I will post it here. ^_^

Oh, I got delivery on those really cool Four Horsemen Ravens figures from their Kickstarter. I'll try and snap a pic this weekend. I sent about $400 on those figures and their accessories. Really happy with them so far.

w00t! w00t! :wub: Finally Saburo! Behold, your own VF-4G. Congrats bro! Any more leftovers from your friend? ;)

Thank you, I am very happy to have a VF-4G now and he does have some valks left but I think he'll keep those.

Nendo Minmay is so cute! Happy New year!

Thank you Mandarake for my VF-19S!
16041064689_793f117e0f_o.jpg

Docker may be a jerk, but he's got a mean ride. I actually like the 19S over the 19Kai. My pathetic phone pic does not do justice to this bird:
15604774474_5125cdf27d_o.jpg