Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

Nice, where you get the mospeada bike?

Hey Pedro2k6. I got it from Mandarake. :) But it's missing the decal sheet. :( I already emailed them since it's not posted that it's missing the stickers and I'm just waiting for their reply. Hopefully, there's a refund or something. Hehehe. :D But if they have the decal, hope they can send it to me as well. If not, I'm planning on using a waterslide version once I'm done with the file. :)

I've been down on HT lately... but this Robocop figure is superb.

I love the heft with the diecast, the rubber biceps, the moving forearms, and the articulated hands.

Looks fantastic.

Hope to take some real pics soon.

AvyQIjd.jpg

I love the heft with the diecast, the rubber biceps, the moving forearms, and the articulated hands.

Looks fantastic.

AvyQIjd.jpg

Looks fantastic.

AvyQIjd.jpg

I remember that shot he took in the movie, the pose is spot on. The open arm in the air nails it.

Good for you. I have been camping for these but obviously I missed them.

If it is fine with you, would you pm me how much you paid? Just to have a number to benchmark future purchases.

Hey Pedro2k6. I got it from Mandarake. :) But it's missing the decal sheet. :( I already emailed them since it's not posted that it's missing the stickers and I'm just waiting for their reply. Hopefully, there's a refund or something. Hehehe. :D But if they have the decal, hope they can send it to me as well. If not, I'm planning on using a waterslide version once I'm done with the file. :)

Yup, but I decided to give the LED a miss and paint the frame green instead

Make sure to post pictures if you do. I dying to know what that would look like. May I advise to use a metallic turquoise color? :D

I also made the enlightening experience to never ever buy anything at the god awful Black Friday sale from HLJ when there is a much nicer Christmas sale right around the corner. ^_^

Yup, but I decided to give the LED a miss and paint the frame green instead

I was watching the transformation videos and Wow that thing is huge when built! Green LEDs would look cool too.

19038-4.jpg

Not the same model but just a reference.

post-12411-0-15656000-1418689002_thumb.jpg

I would just like to say "Thank you!" to Hasegawa. With every new Macross release they come out with, the prices on the classic resin kits of the same scale plummet to stupidly low levels. Picked this up for ï¿¥27000, and I've gotten pretty much all of the 1/72 VF-1 line for about ï¿¥3000 per kit.

attachicon.gif002.JPG

I would just like to say "Thank you!" to Hasegawa. With every new Macross release they come out with, the prices on the classic resin kits of the same scale plummet to stupidly low levels. Picked this up for ï¿¥27000, and I've gotten pretty much all of the 1/72 VF-1 line for about ï¿¥3000 per kit.

that is from mandarake? so was it the original resin kit or a re-cast?

Just picked this up from post office. :)

post-781-0-61234800-1419093950_thumb.jpg

But HLJ is really starting to do overkilling paking :wacko:

post-781-0-45599100-1419094004_thumb.jpg

But, anyway it was just matter of time for me to jump on this train :wub:

post-781-0-65671800-1419094057_thumb.jpg

Hell yea. I'll be busy today maybe I'll take it out tomorrow.

Edited by Froy

Something of a 'holy grail' piece for me, as I work to build the vintage pieces I couldn't get in the past. Worn box and a bit aged, missing the missiles. But unused decals perfect for scanning and hopefully reproducing, clean body in excellent shape, and all paperwork. Just a little work needed. Purchased from a Facebook friend who kindly thought of me first.

gallery_1561_663_213402.jpg

Edited by AcroRay