Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

Guest davidwhangchoi

Just arrived today. 0083 is my favorite Mobile Suit series, this is my second favorite MS next to the GP01/FB.

Cima was ruthless. great buy!!!

Just arrived today. 0083 is my favorite Mobile Suit series, this is my second favorite MS next to the GP01/FB.

I really like the design of the Gerbera-Tetra. My favorite Gundam never had an anime series, its the EX-S Gundam.

just arrived this afternoon! I love receiving goodies!! :lol:B))

attachicon.gifIMG-1418106394658-V.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG-1418106281203-V.jpg

attachicon.gif20141209_172741.jpg

Awesome presents just showing up! Miksaki Yuria reporting for duty!

I really like the design of the Gerbera-Tetra. My favorite Gundam never had an anime series, its the EX-S Gundam.

Awesome presents just showing up! Miksaki Yuria reporting for duty!

And to think I was pretty much set on not buying Misaki Yuria.. so glad I go her as she's just adorable! ^_^

Same with me, spanner. I love receiving the goodies. But I'm pretty sure, same as me 'you hate also receiving the invoices.' :lol:

well yes the invoices.. it sure is the ugly side of collecting.. my credit card is MAXED out! After the 3x Zero-D, the 3x 29's, the Air Conditioning unit and a few other bit's n bobs.. its totally wrecked! gotta start paying it off now.

Indeed they do. B))

I wanted to pose Ozma 29 next to Ozma 25 also both in Battroid but it looks so cool in fighter I just don't know what to do! Problem is now how I have things arranged in my Frontier display im pretty much out of room and it won't fit in anywhere in fighter.. <_<

I wanted to pose Ozma 29 next to Ozma 25 also both in Battroid but it looks so cool in fighter I just don't know what to do! Problem is now how I have things arranged in my Frontier display im pretty much out of room and it won't fit in anywhere in fighter.. <_<

You can outsource the DISPLAYING aspect to us :p

Dont worry, we will send you pictures of it.

You can outsource the DISPLAYING aspect to us :p

Dont worry, we will send you pictures of it.

:D so how's this look!?

ok so not ideal but when my Flightpose stands arrive and I can be gone with those awful Bandai stands I should be able to pose many of the Valks in far more interesting and display efficient positions.. ^_^

20141209_211920.jpg

Edited by spanner76

That looks great! Always good to make the most out of limited space.

Some of my collections have been on rotation from display cabinet to drafting table, and vice versa. :p

I guess my next purchase has to be a new detolf. <_<

Thanks! im gonna need another display cabinet soon too! <_<:wacko:

ok so not ideal but when my Flightpose stands arrive and I can be gone with those awful Bandai stands I should be able to pose many of the Valks in far more interesting and display efficient positions.. ^_^

20141209_211920.jpg

Awesome!! I'm a fighter guy. So I'll definitely say go with fighter. B))

Great shot Mechapilot77! What do you think of the Tsugumori?

thanks! ok these are my first impressions since i only spend about 15 minutes with it before i started posing it for photos lol. in hand it is its smallish, light, and joints are tight. it has sharp edges and i do fear if it took a tumble some of the sharper feature would break (although again its light so maybe not?) its 1/144 and roughly 6 inches. i think it looks great. i wish the shoulder had more range of motion but with the shape of the design its probably impossible to do it and remain faithful to the anime. it comes with the requisite stand...i do'nt think i'd ever pose this thing not flying through space. i do wish it were bigger (the model kit is 1/100 which i think would be perfect size for this figure but i think this sentinel riobot release looks a bit better, partially because of the color scheme is anime accurate vs. manga.

That's just gorgeous! Might have to get me one! :wub:

it photographs just like it looks...well it may look bigger in pictures i guess. lol. i would recommend it if you are a fan of the design, don't mind smallish figures that might be/feel delicate. unlike the other riobot release i've handled...there is no diecast.

20141209_211920.jpg

Oh dear...I think I definitely have to buy that VF-25A.. Fall in love w/ the color XD

another thing that makes 25A cool is the gunmetal colored guns they have similar to 25S DX chogokin, unlike the true to anime/art purple color 25F has :p

Ah yes the gunmetal color is much nicer! Never thought much of the purple gunpods.. The VF-1 still have the best gunpods I reckon!

Two new Valks for my collection.

GUL_7555_zps82f529bf.jpg

GUL_7556_zps163a63eb.jpg

I was really surprised by how massive the 29 is, it almost completely fill that shelf.

latestt pickup

15785201738_395fb921d0_b.jpg

Thats awesome. Ive been wanting to pick up a Tsugumori for a while. I've been a big fan of Neheis work ever since Biomega.

Edited by EnderWiggen

thanks! ok these are my first impressions since i only spend about 15 minutes with it before i started posing it for photos lol. in hand it is its smallish, light, and joints are tight. it has sharp edges and i do fear if it took a tumble some of the sharper feature would break (although again its light so maybe not?) its 1/144 and roughly 6 inches. i think it looks great. i wish the shoulder had more range of motion but with the shape of the design its probably impossible to do it and remain faithful to the anime. it comes with the requisite stand...i do'nt think i'd ever pose this thing not flying through space. i do wish it were bigger (the model kit is 1/100 which i think would be perfect size for this figure but i think this sentinel riobot release looks a bit better, partially because of the color scheme is anime accurate vs. manga.

it photographs just like it looks...well it may look bigger in pictures i guess. lol. i would recommend it if you are a fan of the design, don't mind smallish figures that might be/feel delicate. unlike the other riobot release i've handled...there is no diecast.

I know they are small but it wouldn't phase me at all! I do really like the design of them! Loved the anime too! B))

GUL_7556_zps163a63eb.jpg

I was really surprised by how massive the 29 is, it almost completely fill that shelf.

the super parts really do extend the wingspan quite a bit! lucky she just fit in! but how good does she look sitting on the flight pose stand! looks awesome! great pose! :D

Went to the post office earlier to pick these up. I had a pretty bad experience with Mandarake last shipment since a Sealed YF-30 was shipped using a smaller box (that is hacked to be bigger)

These two were shipped using a box that has like 50 to 70% clearance.

The 25S Armor parts is Sealed with box damaged but I can never really see the "damage" they are calling.

What more suprising is the Super/Strike Parts. The box really looks brand new.

DSC_7601_zps37ea5c8f.jpg

6d8f45a2-3c53-4984-b8d9-5ac3f1476ff1_zps

Went to the post office earlier to pick these up. I had a pretty bad experience with Mandarake last shipment since a Sealed YF-30 was shipped using a smaller box (that is hacked to be bigger)

These two were shipped using a box that has like 50 to 70% clearance.

The 25S Armor parts is Sealed with box damaged but I can never really see the "damage" they are calling.

What more suprising is the Super/Strike Parts. The box really looks brand new.

DSC_7601_zps37ea5c8f.jpg

6d8f45a2-3c53-4984-b8d9-5ac3f1476ff1_zps

nice parts buys! im thinking about getting the VF-1 parts.. just gotta find an available set!

last few buys from Mandarake I have noticed that listings are just duplicated with the noted condition carried over.. there may be damage even if very slight but I guess they have a lot of items to list and get lazy..

I had to sell my soul to Mephisto for this, but.....if it means spooning Goddesses of war.....

10846290_889306841079972_596960723682728

Nice...so does this mean they are officially not being released by Toynami?.....or did you sneak them off the cargo ship holding them that is indefinitely docked in Shanghai? :rolleyes: