Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

Considering the size of them both, not really surprised that EMS shipping is that much. How much was it total? And how're the condition of them? If the conditions are good and the prices are lower than what you normally find around, I guess it's still a steal.

Guest davidwhangchoi

I still hold firm on my "no VF-1 is worth more than 200 no matter how rare" phylosophy.

i should've held to that teaching as well. it was 650usd in the end. not worth it. esp if arcadia releases it. i think i overpaid by 150usd

Guest davidwhangchoi

Considering the size of them both, not really surprised that EMS shipping is that much. How much was it total? And how're the condition of them? If the conditions are good and the prices are lower than what you normally find around, I guess it's still a steal.

they were 650usd shipped.

First the SDF-1, now these! You sir...are on FIRE! :hail:

thanks wmkjr!!

David, take some pictures of the new valks :)

i was going to keep them bubble wrapped. in storage but bc i accidently stole miria from you, i will open her up just for you! photos coming shortly.

Guest davidwhangchoi

photo1_zpse3561c9d.jpgphoto2_zps1b5c6e52.jpgphoto3_zpsd5582b0d.jpgphoto4_zpsb49000f6.jpgphoto5_zps6b9713ee.jpgphoto1_1_zps35d941f7.jpg

i can tell it was opened bc the flap on the lip was creased and also the strike parts plastic tray was opened/loose.

the valk itself seemed never transformed though. i tried to show the double tape on the top of the box.

so i think this is classified as used/opened but never transformed.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Guest davidwhangchoi

pics of valk opened:

photo2_1_zps01db547c.jpgphoto4_1_zps21901103.jpgphoto3_1_zps3d3d8b72.jpgphoto5_1_zps99fe22d3.jpgMM1_zpsb6ddb376.jpg

this a pic of the little white sheet of paper warning the paint easily chips off on the tabs.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Guest davidwhangchoi

i was eyeing that for a while as well david, nice buy ... is the canopy tinted?... that be so cool if it is...i love that feature ...

yes, they are! i like them too. a little glad i over paid...err sorta :)

And....... BOOM goes the dynamite!

post-15185-0-97208900-1384319783_thumb.jpg

post-15185-0-92203700-1384318600_thumb.jpg

Such a crisp & clean box!

post-15185-0-76380300-1384320118_thumb.jpg

This bird is sooo Super Slick!!

I'm one happy camper now!

post-15185-0-72090300-1384320415_thumb.jpg

post-15185-0-86225000-1384320435_thumb.jpg

Big shout out to Skullmilitia for the early Christmas present!

Please excuse the messy table. I have some eBay auctions ending this week, and it is loaded with packaging materials.

The Yamato VF-17S arrived with the Super Parts today. I picked up both of these items from hkcollectibles. Soundwave's cassettes arrived last week. MP-10B arrived a week before that, and the Gurren Lagann box set a week before that (Hm, I guess that last one doesn't rate as a toy; still, I got a good deal at amazon.jp).

post-5492-0-39534000-1384366107_thumb.png

Edited by technoblue

Hey I got also the VF-17S Super Pack coming from angolz.com. I figured I need all the add-on sets that are available form my Yamato collection. Which boils down to the Nightmare (damn I want those gigantic shoulder packs for the VF-19) . Now that I ordered the YF-19 from Arcadia and that plane comes with packs I need them for my other Valkyries as well.

Where did you get the Jaguar and Frenzy (?!?!) from?

Scyla: That's a great idea. I still need the Sound Booster for my VF-19 Kai. I'll check out angolz to see if they have any left.

I bought Jaguar and Frumble Red from Robotkingdom. They have a good price for the set---better than most retailers nowadays. However, I have yet to buy from Madarake...

Hey I got also the VF-17S Super Pack coming from angolz.com. I figured I need all the add-on sets that are available form my Yamato collection. Which boils down to the Nightmare (damn I want those gigantic shoulder packs for the VF-19) . Now that I ordered the YF-19 from Arcadia and that plane comes with packs I need them for my other Valkyries as well.

Where did you get the Jaguar and Frenzy (?!?!) from?

Like how people say, Once you go Pack, you'll never go back!

Using buyee I got billed 16150JPY for the price+service fees. I'm estimating 4000JPY for domestic+international shipping, so total is 20150JPY (~210USD/261SGD) shipped to Singapore. Still way cheaper than the cheapest VE-1 in SG (SGD388) that I'm aware of.

Using buyee I got billed 16150JPY for the price+service fees. I'm estimating 4000JPY for domestic+international shipping, so total is 20150JPY (~210USD/261SGD) shipped to Singapore. Still way cheaper than the cheapest VE-1 in SG (SGD388) that I'm aware of.

I think I know where that SGD388 VE-1 you are referring to.

I am eyeing that for quite some time already but could not bring myself to pull the trigger. SGD388 is a crap load of money. I can but 2 renewals with that price.

Nice grab on that. You've been busy on YJA I see!

That is definitely cheaper than what you can get for such valks.

Yes, most of the valks in SG are kinda overprice. Way better off searching for it online.

Also, I'm guessing that you'll be charged abt 270+ SGD for it. I paid mine for 270 which was 19860JPY by paypal..

Great! I saw that VE-1 too but i already got one from mandy(lol). Bidders were probably competing on the VT-1 and the armored 1J the same guy had. I got his SSP set for 4100yen although i actually didnt expect to win it since the sniper bidder bidded a tad bit lower than my maximum hahaha.

Edited by close313

Wow, nice price on the SSP. I did also bid on the VT-1 but it went above my limit.

@TCracker I didn't know you were also in SG! Cool.

Yup, the little red dot.

Like I said, with something nearly cost 400SGD, I rather blow it on 2 more CF 25A Renewal valk. Their prices on the Vf-1J 30th Anniversaty Hikaru is also abit on the steep side, but not steep until I cannot consider it. Hmmm........