Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

I live in the South. Even our toy stores don't have nice toys. Haha.

I've thought about opening a high-end toy store in my city... make it kind of like a designer shoe store, carry a small quantity of MP Transformers, Macross, Chogokins, ect. Idk. It's a dream anyway. Haha.

Nice score! Somebody else on the forum just spent $400 bucks on a VT-1. I didn't know they sold for that much.

from the Sunday flea market

MA212642_FrogResizer50%.jpg

not exactly flea prices for an MIB VT-1, but at $200 i can't complain. $5 cab fare is cheaper too compared to shipping :D

Oo. Nice. Went there a few weekends ago. Didnt manage to grab anything though. Wish I could visit it every weekend to see what can be grabbed :p

Man shipping was fast with EMS order fri came today ... I was on the fence about getting it but from your pictures convince me to get the macross quarter, MacrossJunkie , And thanks for the link SkullMilita :)

mhws.jpg

Nice Haul!

@ lancalot-Nice grabs, been deciding if i should get the Macross Quarter or not. Yup, bought it that way. Just gotta find another one for my other VF-0A.

@ Skullmillitia- it's like a giant treasure trove!

Edited by wmkjr

@ lancalot-Nice grabs, been deciding if i should get the Macross Quarter or not. Yup, bought it that way. Just gotta find another one for my other VF-0A.

@ Skullmillitia- it's like a giant treasure trove!

just had a mucking around with the M Quarter last night and i like it ...very big and lots of die cast parts also include little planes and a small art book ...plus you can get it now for fairly cheap under 100 so totally worth it

just had a mucking around with the M Quarter last night and i like it ...very big and lots of die cast parts also include little planes and a small art book ...plus you can get it now for fairly cheap under 100 so totally worth it

I'm glad you like it. I'd hate for my pics to influence you to get it and you end up hating it :)

Ha, big boxes for smaller things lol.. Apparently

B128C777-A1FD-445B-87C1-D42DFBF1190D-199

All it was!

Now someone just has to tell me how the hell the VE-1's backpack locks in!

I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for, but little pieces can be pulled out of the back plate and kinda tab into the vertical stabilizers to keep them in place. I don't have a better pic of it, but you can see it here.

VE-1_battroid_02.jpg

You'll know it when you go back and look at it on your copy.

I'm glad you like it. I'd hate for my pics to influence you to get it and you end up hating it :)

I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for, but little pieces can be pulled out of the back plate and kinda tab into the vertical stabilizers to keep them in place. I don't have a better pic of it, but you can see it here.

VE-1_battroid_02.jpg

You'll know it when you go back and look at it on your copy.

I had no idea those tabs were there.

The King has entered the Building.

Fresh from Japan :D

Wow where you found a MP8X from !! man he my grail ....! congrat ...must cost heaps in such mint condition!~

This came today ....thanks skullmilitia... i notice the VF11B doesn't have the tint canopy and the box doesn't have a opening window ...so is this a v2?

6qta.JPG

Where can you get the M Quarter for less than $100?

Finanlly have my VT-1 shipped from japan via EMS. 26000 yen total for a brand new one is not bad at all.

Is there somewhere I missed <_< ? I've been looking for that valk everywhere(where the price is not 40k yen)!

Great price for a great valk btw, I envy you so much.

My Roy 1S should be arriving later today :lol:

Ha, big boxes for smaller things lol.. Apparently

B128C777-A1FD-445B-87C1-D42DFBF1190D-199

All it was!

Now someone just has to tell me how the hell the VE-1's backpack locks in!

hi, it locks the same way every v2 yamato does, the adapter holds the backpack perfectly in place, i dont use the tabs on my vt-1 which are the same on the elintseeker. one thing i dont know is if that radar is heavy.

nice purchase , i am planing to get that vf-25A too.

Edited by valkfighter