I never liked that design much . . .

I never had Dunbine toys except for two model kits back in the 80's. And they're all gone now. :lol: But I do have 3 releases of the Bandai's Lord of Byston Wells SIC figures. Never had the chance on getting the last one which is the Leprechaun. And I can't find one now. So I'll probably collect and finish this series except for those limited repaint editions. I had too much Gundams before and I think this is the only line I could see all of the Dunbine Mecha made somehow. But how I really wish that they should've included pilot figures on every figure releases. <_<

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wish vierres was a normal release, but I still want it.

Me too. The only way to get it though is thru NY. But they require the payment upfront for this one. No Pay Later option. :unsure:

Anyone know when they're coming out?

Gigantic Series Dunbine is late January 2016.

Robot Spirits Vierres is late May 2016.

Robot Spirits Sirbine, to be announced.

As for Sirbine... this one looks gorgeous. :wub:

22726276962_0b8047d31c_b.jpg

22234347913_cd8862735d_b.jpg

22866658441_78ef6047ba_b.jpg

22976873306_cdbeeb5803_b.jpg

22989460382_62f48a9cbe_b.jpg

• 1 year later...

Repost from The Official Robot Spirits Thread.

Finally! Zwauth is getting released. I'm ready for this so is my Sirbine. Hubba! Hubba! :wub:

Too bad it's TWE release so I have to pay upfront Y19980. And this time, I rather spent extra for EMS instead of ECO Registered. Don't want USPS to lose my package again. <_<

IMG_3483-1.jpg

IMG_3484-1.jpg

IMG_3485-1.jpg

IMG_3486-1.jpg

IMG_3489-1.jpg

So huge! To think that Sirbine is already big than my Dunbine. I have a feeling this is massive than Kshatriya. :blink:

IMG_3487-1.jpg

At this size, still no pilot figures. Hehehe. :lol:

12 minutes ago, Big s said:

I do really want this, but after the getting the hmr monster I'm really low on space for larger items. I'm gonna have to do some rearranging and see what I can work out.

And this is why I didn't bought the HMR Monster. ^_^

Well, technically, I didn't own any HMR figure. ;)

The hmr monster was a dream come true for me. I have wanted a great toy for decades that represented my childhood hopes.

I didn't watch dunbine until the late 90's and only a couple years ago did I see the ova. So I don't have the same attachment, but I can't deny that this is upcoming release is still something I would like. It's just a price and space issue. I do have the Zwarth from the show and really loving it and if I can I will add his big brother.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...
6 hours ago, Big s said:

Saw this teaser on taghobby. I doubt they will be as poseable as the action figures, but I’ve always wanted kits from the series.

max factory and good smile have been getting some interesting liscenses for their kit lines

00E1668D-D525-405A-927D-67BA0B0FDF94.jpeg

D84C350D-F0CA-40A8-A2BA-D572597D5149.jpeg

At 150mm, it's almost the same size as the Robot Damashii Sirbine figure.

item_0000011350_YOFiaKWF_01.thumb.jpg.5fadc23bc52113ce05b7eea7a40282e0.jpg

I guess it’s based off an older garage kit, then reproduced in plastic. Even though I know it’s not gonna pose too well I was surprised by how well it looks and ordered one . Who knows, maybe I’ll be surprised that it can actually bend those knees. 

7 hours ago, Big s said:

I guess it’s based off an older garage kit, then reproduced in plastic. Even though I know it’s not gonna pose too well I was surprised by how well it looks and ordered one . Who knows, maybe I’ll be surprised that it can actually bend those knees. 

Yup, it's based from an old 33 year old soft vinyl kit and it's non-posable as per description in the image.

00E1668D-D525-405A-927D-67BA0B0FDF94.jpeg.29120875a5b2fbc5800bfd32eb7d8998.thumb.jpg.eeb7c9c853a4bc98658759341c5ffd91.jpg

• 1 month later...

I was just checking that out. On tag hobby it says it’s a web exclusive unfortunately, but I’m still curious about it. Hopefully they found a better way to do the joints than on the last set of dunbine kits Bandai put out years ago. And also hoping they don’t do something weird and try to reuse parts from the old one.