Custom scratch built 1/60 Zentradi Uniform for VF-1A TV Max

erikos0311

Hi guys ,

Sorry it's taken me a couple weeks to make an update on the cost and options regarding the suits.

After much consideration regarding the cost of materials and labor & talking with my mother,

We can offer you guys the following options:

-The uniforms main coat can be made with either a zipper (original) or with Velcro.

-The vest that goes on the inside can be either attached to the coat (original) or be made separate.

- we can offer you guys both yamato sizes.

1/60 or 1/48

Considering that the original release yamato uniforms where made in Asia and cost way less to make.(materials/labor)

These are the prices my mother and I feel comfortable offering.

1/60 zentradi uniforms for $90.00 USD

1/48 zentradi uniforms for $110.00 USD

(Shipping included)

Take in mind that my mother is taking time from her full -time job to make these on her days off which aren't many.

I hope the prices stated for you guys here are reasonable and fair to all, and for you guys to know that all the pieces are made with the highest quality materials and attention to detail.

If you would like to own one,mp me with the details of your choice and in a couple of days I will post a list of names and can send it to my mother for her to start production.

If you have any questions, comments or concerns, feel free to post or pm me.

Thanks again for your support and I will be posting updates as they come!!

LoL. Sorry. What I meant to say is that the "free" shipping is only in the U.S. .... I will look into and find out about international shipping case by case. I want to be able to offer this to international buyers as well!! :). So don't sweat it guys! I'll try my best to cater to all.

Just gonna need some time to find out details.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys.

Sorry that it's taken me some time to do an update.

I am currently on leave/vacation at my parents house in Texas and between flights and Christmas shopping , i have been swamped with things to do. I will be going over the new and updated uniform pattern with my mother these next weeks and I will try to post pictures ASAP. I have created a list with everyone's information and orders and will post the members name + number of orders and details.

This is the busiest time of the year for my mother at her job so I will be helping her with most of the production.

I will post more as things come together!!

Hope everyone has happy holidays!!!!!

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 years later...
On 10/22/2013 at 3:49 PM, erikos0311 said:

Hi guys ,

Sorry it's taken me a couple weeks to make an update on the cost and options regarding the suits.

After much consideration regarding the cost of materials and labor & talking with my mother,

We can offer you guys the following options:

-The uniforms main coat can be made with either a zipper (original) or with Velcro.

-The vest that goes on the inside can be either attached to the coat (original) or be made separate.

- we can offer you guys both yamato sizes.

1/60 or 1/48

Considering that the original release yamato uniforms where made in Asia and cost way less to make.(materials/labor)

These are the prices my mother and I feel comfortable offering.

1/60 zentradi uniforms for $90.00 USD

1/48 zentradi uniforms for $110.00 USD

(Shipping included)

Take in mind that my mother is taking time from her full -time job to make these on her days off which aren't many.

I hope the prices stated for you guys here are reasonable and fair to all, and for you guys to know that all the pieces are made with the highest quality materials and attention to detail.

If you would like to own one,mp me with the details of your choice and in a couple of days I will post a list of names and can send it to my mother for her to start production.

If you have any questions, comments or concerns, feel free to post or pm me.

Thanks again for your support and I will be posting updates as they come!!

Do you sell it?