1/48 Hikaru VF-1S up for preorder

bandit29

What happened to the 1/48 TV Hikaru -1J. I thought Yamato was going to release that next :huh:

Anyways, HLJ sucks now that EMS costs too darn much and SAL is too darn slow. Even the old UPS shipping had it's cons (hold ups with customs coming into the states). It's good to check with HLJ once in a while to find out whats coming out next. The DYRL Hikaru -1S looks pretty schweet though :)

I speculate, no suspect, though it is a pre-order it will be several months hence next year, when it comes out. HLJ i think is gauging the toy's sale since many people converted their 1/48 red vf-1a into the vf-1s buy switching heads :lol: ! BTW how much does it cost and will it have its own FP...too lazy to check HLJ :p !

Nevermind I checked myself...lazyass??! Hey what about the 1J?? I thought ot was coming out before the hikaru vf-1s?

Its the same pic that was up on the old MW boards. Its a bad photo shop of a VF-1S Roy. You can see the yellow underneath the red. So maybe the heatshield might be red in the final product. I like black better but red isn't bad either.

I wouldn't buy this from HLJ though. EMS is too expensive and SAL is too slow.

Yeah, i think HLJ cut thier own neck, Im sure they lost business because of it :wacko:

They didnt really have much of a choice in the matter and EMS is well worth the money you pay for it

Hybridchild

Yeah, i think HLJ cut thier own neck, Im sure they lost business because of it :wacko:

They didnt really have much of a choice in the matter and EMS is well worth the money you pay for it

Hybridchild

It is good, but buy 5 or more larger items, and its almost a 1st class round trip for you and your spouse plus dinner.

One thing though.... is it just me, or does it seem like the ppl who work at EMS play soccer with our packages? Damn those things arrive all beat up and stuff. <_<

Never had that problem. Never had a problem with EMS from anyone(CDJapan,HLJ, KoreanDVDs.com etc). Its fast, just expensive.

Why did HLJ stop using UPS anyway?

Nothing ever arrived broken to me... its just that my packages seemed to have been handled like Ace Ventura did in the beginning of his first movie. <_<

what happened to him again? havent seen that movie in years and i only watched it to hear Cannibal Corpse play Hammer Smashed Face in a mainstream movie

Hybridchild

what happened to him again? havent seen that movie in years and i only watched it to hear Cannibal Corpse play Hammer Smashed Face in a mainstream movie

Hybridchild

lets just say that one of the things happening is that the parcel gets stuck between the elevator doors..... multiple times :lol:

OMG! My wallet......the PAIN......can NOT go ONNNNNNN![/jameskirk]. I am definently going to pick up this Hikaru......I hope there's enough space for two Strike Valkyries on my shelf. Jeez. :D

Was everyone able to see the picture at HLJ of this thing?? It wouldn't load for me, and the picture posted on this thread wasn't viewable.... :unsure:

Does anyone have a pic to post??